/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Erin Booba Edition

Previous

Attached: 1653363959547.webm (480x620, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/16akacx9gkqu
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4OLQB7ON9w&t=175s
youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0
youtube.com/watch?v=ABzez1reP40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vocaroo.com/16akacx9gkqu
vocaroo.com/16akacx9gkqu
vocaroo.com/16akacx9gkqu

"Why are we still here? I am not crazy!
Every night, I know he swapped those numbers… I knew it was 1216…
As if I could ever make such a mistake
This chicanery I’ve lost… the firm I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting…
It’s like what was I *thinking*?. You feel it, too, don’t you?
What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!"

Attached: 1653344736889.jpg (478x488, 35.19K)

KNEEL

Attached: bince.png (1351x1326, 2.06M)

Not a single refutation so far.

Attached: 1643334305170.png (1166x409, 295.44K)

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4OLQB7ON9w&t=175s

Attached: mpv-shot0123.jpg (1920x1080, 187.42K)

Gross slut

>I AM NOT CRAZY! I am not on drugs. I know he swapped those photos! I knew the bribe was just short of $20K! As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot PI to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse! That caffeine! Are you telling me that my pupils just happen to dilate like that? No! He orchestrated it! Jimmy! He threw bowling balls at my car! And I offered him a job! And I shouldn't have. I told him I knew he was in pain! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he went into elder law, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the sandpiper settlement! But not our Jimmy! Couldn't be precious Jimmy! Destroying Irene's friendships! And HE gets to have a chunk of the sandpiper money? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you, Lalo- You have to stop him. You-

Attached: 1650358571690.png (902x663, 215.56K)

Punish her for her crimes

Attached: better call saul kim chub arms.jpg (1080x1338, 194.44K)

I like how Howard genuinely didn't know what to make out of Lalo's demeanor.

Attached: Pierce_Brosnan.jpg (286x461, 36.32K)

if he just kept pushing his carts, howard would still be alive

First for Howard reborn

Nothinghappensbros, we lost.....

NOOOOOOOO!!! HOWARD! I WAS GONNA ACCEPT THE JOB OFFER!!

just rewatched the last scene. i really enjoyed how lalo is so casual with 'lets talk :)"

howard, a shitty side character, got more of a plot than taco, the kingpin, the true catalyst of the whole thing

think about that

In case that complete boob didn't see

OH N-

Attached: howie death.jpg (1920x1080, 135.46K)

I've unironically become a speedwatcher.

Attached: 1630144377265.png (490x401, 213.25K)

What's he up to man? What's he doing?

Attached: FTSqzILWUAcek8B.jpg (858x629, 117.92K)

Im not watching the rest of the series. Heard Lalo kills Howard.

kek this show is a bigger fail than GoT at this point

Howardbros... huddle 'round...

I, like many of you, thought we would get through this. Alive. Together. But Vince had other plans. Regardless, we can still watch as justice is done. Trust the plan. Merely seven more weeks... a footnote in history, but decades worth of planning for our masterstroke.

We can still win. The world will know of Jimmy McGill and Kim Wexler's sociopath deeds. We're going to show them what they've done to us, what they've done to everyone... what they did to Chuck.

It's not over. If they lose then we've won. Kim goes first. Straight down to doc review, then to hell. And "Gene"... I'm gonna make him give back our victory. We're redefining the rules of this game -- and if they aren't going to play fair, neither are we.

It's our time. Mark the date, because this isn't going to go down the way you think it is.

Attached: howardsmile.jpg (511x396, 40.62K)

I warned you, Howard,

Attached: 1533607748616.png (584x591, 107.42K)

how can i have that friendly but intimidating aura lalo has in real life

do you think Jimmy and Kim had sex on the body next episode?

he totally brain farted instead of reacting appropriately, maybe because he thought their PURE TERROR AT THE MAN EMERGING FROM THE SHADOWS was somehow part of their shenanigins

I honestly didn’t expect them to ever appear in the same room, it’s kind of surreal seeing the cartel characters interact with the regular lawyers.

They’re more evil than Walter

yjk

He was pretty polite all things considered

>Howie gets literally everything right in his judging of saul and kim
Unfathomably based character, quite literally did nothing wrong, the batshit insane McGill brothers ruined his life

grow a goatee

>A man.... Fucking a horse?

>P-please tell me why they hate Howard this time

Attached: 1591129888980.jpg (886x1002, 157.21K)

Howard probably hasn’t talked to a regular person beyond “I’m ready to order” since college, what is he going to say to a cartel hitman? Compliment his outfit?

I feel like no one's talking about how kino the film crew scenes were this episode

Attached: 1609441084994.jpg (1000x500, 15.48K)

Anyone watched Slippin Jimmy? Asking because I’m still not convinced it actually exists

Holy shit dude.

true. Walter didn't fuck anyone over without a reason. Jimmy and Kim just toyed with Howard for fun

but facial hair makes kissing uncomfortable

for sure every part of it was a mistake on jimmy's part and none of it was at all good, but i maintain that everyone in the courthouse was really mainly angry at him for lying to their faces more than they were the global repercussions of lalo's freedom. i'm sure they cared about that too but it wasn't the point of those scenes

did anyone else get a small boner when kim took her shoes off?

Is Kim still made out of sterner stuff?

HOLY KINO BRAVO VINCE

Gotta admit that episode delivered. This season has been pretty slow so far, slower than it needed to be I'd say; but that one delivered.

I'd say that last scene was the best one in the series since Chuck's meltdown.

Attached: Lalo.webm (500x280, 273.95K)

YOU PIECE OF SHIT OFFERING ME A JOB
I HOPE SOME SPIC OFFS YOU

Attached: 1585969553104.png (552x369, 187.94K)

It sets you up for a comedic episode before pivoting into a tragedy

I think we'll see that Mike was wrong about that when she's having to damage control Howard being dead.

Yup, also Walter was smart. He went far in doing things like poisoning Brock, but he made sure it wouldn’t go too astray. Jim and Kim on the other hand? Chimps with machine guns

This. It officially jumped the shark. What a contrived scenario.

>but i maintain that everyone in the courthouse was really mainly angry at him for lying to their faces more than they were the global repercussions of lalo's freedom
Most of the people mad at Jimmy had nothing to do with the case. They're absolutely mad at Jimmy for knowingly fucking with the law to help a murderer escape for money.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY HOWARDBROS IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS
FUCK FYUCK FUCK WHY
HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: 1652719565380.jpg (1024x1024, 175.25K)

>small

Attached: 1627427130569.jpg (1000x982, 503.81K)

>cheese or roast beef
This part always cracks me up, if you’re just going for cheese then you’re only going to be able to make a fucking grilled cheese.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT ENJOY A SHOCKING DEATH THIS HAS NEVER EVER BEEN USED AS A SHAKE-UP IN A TV SERIES OR ANY PIECE OF CINEMATIC MEDIA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
whats with contrarians having to ignore basic writing to hate on this show in the most retarded ways possible?, you should have dropped this show when chuck died if this gets you this mad

>le kill off main character for shock value
didn't know this show turned into hack fiction written by george rotund retard martin

Was that walter's esteem speeding at the start of the episode? I don't feel like rewatching.

it's just nothinghappened fags pivoting to some other bullshit

was there a sign above her house that said dead howard storage?

Attached: better call saul kim 005.jpg (340x432, 55.9K)

I agree, the slower episodes were worth it in the end

Depends on how she handles Howard's death after she calms down. Him getting popped in front of her would be enough to totally break her ego.

Explain why:
>Kim decided to become a criminal
>Kim and Saul conspired against Howard
Without using the words "speedwatcher", "brainlet", or just saying "bro they're evil ok?"

Attached: 1595580455192.jpg (226x226, 6.12K)

yeah i'm wondering about that too. obviously everyone's talking about howie's death and how stupid it was, but the real elephant in the room now is, how in the FUCK is YASSSS KIMMMM gonna girlboss her way outta this one? obviously we know jimmy just took a fat load in his pants and is probably going into cardiac arrest as we speak, so it's up to the infallible woman to be the brains of this operation once again.

Attached: 1639694524113.jpg (1280x720, 61.98K)

Trust me it was worth it

Attached: 1653359984486.jpg (3410x3844, 1021.55K)

Hope you have a friend involved with the Cartel that hasn't told you and one day they show up and decapitate you for collateral desu

That will be the drama of the second half of the season. Given how Kim has arguably handled the cartel shit better than jimmy up until this point (ie managing to get Lalo to leave the first time) its possible she might handle this better than jimmy. Its also possible that she doesn't, and that explains her absence from BB. Lots of interesting ways to handle it

but it worked

>what is “having bad things happen to you that you eventually give into whatever bad thing is eating you away”
Like the girl who got raped as a child and becomes a prostitute. Cause and effect, lad. Jimmy and Kimmy didn’t exactly have the best influences in their younger days (we’ve seen the establishing flashbacks to both of them being young and being convinced into believing that being unethical and immoral is a good way to go in life) thus creating the inherently malicious genes they have that plague everything they do. If you can’t understand that then I’m sorry, you’re retarded. If you don’t like that explanation, then it’s more a you problem than it is a script or writing problem.

i think we're more on the same page than we aren't

>i'm too stupid to see that the cartel and howard plots had to collide at some point

>Lalo is such a badass, lads.
>*inhales fart*
>Alright, what do we have here....haha my Howie is confronting these two finally. Fucking nice.
>Yadda yadda yadda....*inhales more fartbox potions*
>Wait...what's this?
>Oh hey! What's up Lalo! Based as always I see.
>Just here to talk. cool cool.
>Oh.....heh...nice gun
>Uhhhhhh what are you...?
>HOWIE DUCK

Bravo Vince
youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0

HOWARDBROS.......... WE'RE NOT WARMING UP ANYMORE....

Attached: Howard-is-in-a-bad-way-in-the-episode-5-trailer-1481763.jpg (590x350, 28.14K)

it was done in such a retarded and contrived way. vince is a hack and I knew he couldn't close out the series without going full reddit at the end.

>the only thing you can do with cheese is make a grilled cheese sandwich
do Americans really

Attached: 1637022820649.png (506x438, 232.32K)

the cartoon? yeah i saw a clip on youtube and it sucks ass

reposting from last thread because holy shit these threads go fast:
I now fully fucking hate jimmy and I hate kim even more. the two of them are a perfect example of a disastrous romantic pairing that bring out the worst in each other. very realistic, actually.

not only was the situation with howard entirely avoidable, jimmy was never even as invested in taking him down as kim was. it was obvious the entire time this could have gotten howard severely injured or killed, and he shows his heart isn't in it multiple times, i.e. humoring howard and letting him beat him up in the boxing ring. without her egging him on, he might have even rejoined HHM, bonded with howard over losing chuck, and become great friends.

it seems like he mostly just went along with the plan to appease kim, which adds a certain contemptible element to his character we haven't really seen. jimmy is pathetic and will do anything if he thinks it'll turn kim on. he abandons the last shreds of his morals so he can look "good" for her. I am now fully invested in watching them both suffer for being such shitbags.

it's not that hard, you don't even have to murder anybody. it's just about eye contact, economy of conversation [what you say and how], and body language. just look at NCFOM how Anton scares the shit out of the cashier, like mortally has him fearing for his life, without even alluding to violence in any way. It can be useful if you go are in a rough spot but you don't want to start doing it because you cannot unlearn it and everyone starts avoiding you because they rightly think you're a fucking psychopath

Kim has never seen the actual consequences the way Jimmy did in the desert. I think she's going to crack.

howard literally explains it to you you dumbass, watch the last scene again

BUT HE WAS GOING TO BOUNCE BACK

>lalo emerging from the shadows with a flicker of a candle
>He's literally back from the dead

Bros...

where the fuck did that leaked picture even come from

have sex

>honeymoon phase already wearing off and everyone calling it shit now
well that didn't take long

Attached: words.png (776x722, 1.45M)

Sincere question: why are there so many foot guys out there and so vocal, but I seem to be the only back fetishest in town? Is no one else into women's backs?

Attached: keiraknightleyatonement.jpg (720x900, 58.67K)

based

Breaking Bad had a death damn near every episode

mommy issues, it was in her blood
kim's mommy issues, jimmy didn't feel like fucking howard over but accepted because he wanted to avoid conflict with kim

HOWARD DID NOTHING WRONG.
FUCK JIMMY
FUCK KIM
THEY ARE BOTH ANIMALS
CHUCK WAS RIGHT
THIS CHICANERY WILL NEVER END

become cartelito

>the flame flickering was Chuck's ghost trying to warn Howard

Attached: 1533584977800.gif (548x421, 136.73K)

garbage season

>"I always land on my feet."
>lands on his head

I applauded.

>tfw Howard's last gift to us on this earth was finally shutting up why does kim hate howard posters
Rest well, king

Attached: 1650436672645.gif (526x640, 3.37M)

Exquisite taste

Samefag. Go make your own thread

This is Any Forums, user. Our first gut reaction is to hate everything we see.

AAAAAAAAAAH WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF HOWARD'S CHARACTER! Fuck this show! Why does Vince shit the bed with final seasons?

Attached: 1651907380558.jpg (756x756, 134.41K)

LALO IS THE ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOCK

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those photos. I knew it was the judge. The one with the moustache. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just can’t prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that Private Investigator to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He’s done worse. Those hookers! Are you telling me that I just have two hookers yelling at me in public? No! He orchestrated it! Jimmy! He defecated through a sunroof! And I wanted him on the team! And I shouldn’t have. I took him into my own firm! What was I thinking? He’ll never change. He’ll never change! Ever since he was in the post office, always the same! Couldn’t keep his hands off of Kim Wexler! But not our Jimmy! Couldn’t be precious Jimmy! Tapping her raw! And HE gets to be a lawyer? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped him when I had the chance! And Cliff, you have to stop him, you—

>Explain why:
No, fuck you

Attached: 1653353559390.jpg (632x629, 78.73K)

>howard does a thing with a can (aka silver bullets)
>gets a bullet in the head
Like pottery

>they're evil because.... because they had a fucked up childhood lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's even lazier than just calling them evil. you really want that to be the explanation for fucking everything you dumb fucking midwit? you should teach middle school english, you would be an absolute pro at it.

women are attracted to backs. you're just trans

>nobody is appreciating my fresh copypasta
what a sick joke

Howard's last gift was teaching me this trick.

Attached: 1631922012948.jpg (1920x1080, 273.79K)

i love how lighthearted this episode is for the first half, with chicanery and ozymandias you know right from the start something devastating will happen, but no we have scenes of the imposter guy in his wagie job being reluctant on redoing the shoot, jimmy offering everything he realistically can, the camera guy giving a half assed lecture, and the fuckin drama girl on an elf costume lol, you would never expect such a major character to die here

If I just have bread and cheese on hand like that faggot quote said then yeah

>Ji-Jimmy, I need to disappear, I need to get away, this cartel shit is too hot for me
Kim gonna get vaccuumed.

Everything is fine...

Attached: JUST.png (1164x657, 633.66K)

oh I'd be happy to punish that bad girl

Attached: 12 Patrick Stewart, Salt-N-Pepa.avi_snapshot_00.25.56_[2017.04.01_23.48.47].jpg (720x544, 61.89K)

The reality check of Howard dying is going to destroy her.

Jimmy… you know the cops are going to come here first, people are going to notice Howard is missing…
>get a couple bottle of spray tan Kim, I think I can buy us a week or two

Attached: 8E944DAC-7177-47B8-B75A-458F4E54F0CF.jpg (780x438, 69.2K)

Thoughts?

Attached: C95F3FD9-2ED0-4AEA-A118-A1C029D7D0C2.png (1334x750, 1.15M)

DOUBTERS ABSOLUTELT BTFO
BRAVO VINCE YOUVE DONE IT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=ABzez1reP40

Oh yeah, I'll defer to the pit psychos as the bastion of heterosexuality.

back in the day the kids would say "for teh lulz"

See? You can't.

For me it's pits, feet, boobs, butts, necks, tummies, and thighs but not backs.

Attached: 1452389749562.jpg (400x400, 16.48K)

Lalobros... they're trying to turn us and Howardbros against each other when we should be fighting the Saul, Kim and Mike fags....

Attached: VN9j2gqDBqa3VjUamEpyfS[1].png (600x300, 148.61K)

lucky fuck

Attached: 1636149801263.jpg (500x493, 144.84K)

>i literally salivate like a dog when i see cartel capeshit in my lawyer drama please vince shove your mexican themed dildo deep inside me harder

that model of phone wasn't released until 2008

everyone is talking about howard's death but i'm laughing at literally Any Forums: the character teaching a college course

Not to mention having good taste in ginger ale

You guys literally copy and paste the same posts in every single thread.

I want her to punish ME.

Nothing to harsh. Just a gentle spanking, and telling me what a naughty little boy I've been.

You guys literally copy and paste the same posts in every single thread.

Mommies carrying hard this season

Truly too pure for this world
>tfw can't spam "Why does Kim hate Howard" posts anymore and expect a stream of easy braindead pseud (You)s

Attached: 1542913389207.jpg (1881x1254, 338.72K)

What are you talking about? Howard's death was even stupider than Nacho's

I thought it was the change in pressure or something when Lalo sneaked in

why did lalo throw a tantrum? did he somehow realize he was being recorded?
Also how did he teleport from Mexico to Germany then to Albuquerque in the course of what seems like a few days? He's supposed to be a dead man so he couldn't use his cartel connections.
How was he able to get the location of the laundromat from the worker guy? Weren't they kept in the dark about everything, including the area?

>Explain why
no, use your own brain homo

Attached: 201293123.gif (267x200, 1.52M)

Welcome to Any Forums

Attached: 85ki208dqyx21.jpg (1213x816, 54.79K)

>walter gets hank killed
Succumbs to guilt, admits that he did it for himself, saves jesse, and dies in a kino way
>jimmy gets chuck suicided and Howard killed (who was even more of an innocent civilian compared to hank)
Turns into le wacky bb Saul
Either it’s bad writing or jimmy is a sociopath, take your pick

>Howard's corpse bangs his head off a table, just like Chuck did due to Jimmy

It's poetry, it rhymes.

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (1360x768, 404.05K)

GOMIE YOU BEANER PIECE OF SHIT YOUR FELLOW BEANER KILLED MY FAVORITE CHARACTER, NO I'M NOT FUCKING WITH YOU THIS TIME

Attached: 1646043540965.jpg (822x912, 163.25K)

Why didn't Howard offer to take a drug test for Cliff?

Bob posted it to Twitter you speedwatcher

Jimmy giving her his Slippin' Jimmy

forced contrarian

Fuck Lalo. Fuck the Cartel. Fuck the Chicken man. But most of all FUCK JIMMY AND KIM.
Precious Howard didn't deserve any of this and was just trying to live life positively.

Howie's, I honestly gave zero shits about Andrea
this one left me literally shaking though

I had my math Prof act like that, probably late 20s, total wannabe Dr House type.

im gonna kill him

No it was a ghost. You gotta read between the lines.