Movies you wish you could watch for the first time again

>Interstellar
>Fight Club
>American Psycho

Attached: Sad.jpg (1200x1200, 53.08K)

interstellar is overrated nolanshit

>contrarion

Attached: Doors that way .jpg (129x236, 14.32K)

none of them

In Bruges

Placing a contrarian bet against an overvalued stock is a smart way to make money user.

Manhunter. Changed my fucking life.

Attached: Sunrise.png (1280x544, 501.56K)

Interstellar is god awful, with the over the top melodrama caused by the stupidest decisions ever and nicely packaged in an even more retarded ending.

No. Interstellar is pretentious trash like everything Nolan makes

>ywn know what it feels like to experience Back to the Future for the first time because you’ve been watching it for as long as you can remember

Interstellar was great. With my ex. Got baked in the car. Shame the movie was so long. High wore off halfway through. Still kino.

Inherent Vice was good high. Still have no idea wtf that movie was about.

LotR

McAlright is the only salvagable part from that trainwreck of a movie

Good choice. The ending gives me those OMG this is so good type of emotional tears that I have to fight back when watching with friends but it’s less and less every time I watch it. A couple others that gave me that feeling were Little Children, Children Of Men, and American Beauty.

Oh and Braveheart and Gladiator too. Same ‘I don’t know why I’m trying not to cry’ feeling at the end.

>pothead opinion
into the trash it goes. Of course a fucking retard would like Inherent Vice. Only movie I ever walked out on, and I saw SpiceWorld.

>homo trying to look superior
Kek suck more dick fag

>immediately interjects cock and fag fantasy projections
Yikes.

Spice World is fun. Watched it on cocaine and regularly watch it with me on ecstacy while jerking off with the movie on mute.

Heat
The Town
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo(mara version)
Gone Girl
The Game
Etc.

Thrillers fucking rule. But they're the best on the first watch and we need a lot more of them.

Lotr, Got, Max Mad fury road

Goodfellas
One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest
Old Yeller
Unforgiven
Terminator 2
Rocky
3 Guys 1 Hammer