Roz is a cunt

Its a bit fucked up that in season 10 she destroys Frasiers relationship with a decent girl out of jealousy, and when Frasier relents and choses Roz over her, Roz doesn't date him or anything, she still treats him as a platonic friend. Where does she have a right to come in and ruin his relationships? Its like the showrunners were building up to a romance between the two and than at the last second decided not to.

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 5.32K)

it was supposed to lead into a relationship, Roz was gonna be Endgame but the show got renewed for more seasons so they canned it, only for Grammar to mid season say he doesnt wanna be fraiser anymore and then they canceled the show the very next season and paired him up with Laura Linny

Been waiting on a Frasier thread for like a week! Is the Frasier video game guy here? My pic related won't load

Sex with Roz

Daphne was fatter than Roz at the the end. When the show started it was the complete opposite.

They didn’t seem fat to me. Or maybe corn syrup and seed oils have driven what “fat” means upward.

Roz at the end was a goddess. She dressed like a man and had no body in the early seasons, but after "baby alice" she was perfect, she even started dressing feminine

Roz is literally the perfect woman

Daphne was a lot more attractive when the show started. When the show ended Roz was more attractive.

Yes. I'm glad i wasn't the only once to notice this. However early Daphne was the best.

>Fraiser abandons his son
>wants a woman with a kid of her own
What the fuck

Attached: FItG73AXIAExcLT.png (840x588, 38.74K)

Yes! That user told me he needed writing, I've got a whole list of notes/ideas to throw out.

Which one has the worst flatulence

Eddie

Relaxation grotto

Frazier was smart enough not to get involved with Roz. For one she was his friend and he's smart enough not to screw that up, she was his producer so definitely don't want to mix pleasure into that, but most important than all, Roz was a whore. She had a high body count and Frazier wanted nothing to do with that. Frazier was after a sophisticated woman, not a two-bit whore who would fuck anything that walked. I like Roz a character, she's great in the show and a good friend for Frazier but she's exactly the woman you do not get involved with. That woman is never satisfied. The minute you think you're comfortable with her, she'll dump your ass. Made for a fun TV character though and an important lesson for guys who watch the show.

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-225412_Google.jpg (1079x821, 397.14K)

No. Just no. Unless you like a whore who's going to leave you. To each their own I guess.

He did end up fucking her though.

Bump

Master of the cork