You know what the most disheartening realization of all is? that no matter how hard you try, how many old games, movies...

You know what the most disheartening realization of all is? that no matter how hard you try, how many old games, movies, shows or old "culture" you immerse yourself in, the feeling of inner warmth, of inner security you used to have in the 90's will never come back. It's gone forever, along with that society that made you feel secure and hopeful for the future, that our lovely boomers strived so hard to decimate. Ever since 9/11/2001, if you've lived long enough to tell the difference between then and now and you're not some zoomer, you've felt like something was gone and not quite right. No, it's not some weird disease, that discomfort is something every person has felt at some point or another but they just can't pinpoint why they have it. Well, it's obvious why; our society is destroyed beyond recovery, you can see it everywhere you go. Corruption ridden people everywhere, people are only motivated by fetishes, the desire of feeling their bodies with food or of satisfying addictions, since they feel empty and desperate inside. You see it even by not even leaving your house. Remember fansites? that long gone time when the internet wasn't corporate or run by private companies and filled to the brim with spyware, tracking services, paywalls and although fansites were festering with inaccurate information sometimes, you could feel that the people behind them were passionate about the topics they wrote about. They enjoyed what they were doing and weren't motivated by economic gain, like nowadays that people even make Patreon accounts to sell their own drawings. I think I made my point. This society needs to collapse and the sooner it happens, the better.

Attached: FE1186F3-68AD-4447-A259-0D861BFE17A6.png (2048x1638, 3.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pz-KNGbec30&t=299s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sneed

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH IS THAT A LIMINAL SPACE I'M GOING INSAAAAAANNNEEEE

I miss the old internet, before it was all bots and propaganda. When you could really just say whatever you wanted and it didn't matter because it was the fucking internet. I only come to this site because it's the closest thing I could find.

the fool complains bitterly that the fire has gone out. the wise man gathers sticks to build a new one.

The fool tries to conserve the fire, the wise man becomes the fire.

Attached: file.png (1600x1038, 1.86M)

My first own website (hosted at one of these shitty free services) back in early 2005 was about tomb raider, i still remember that kek

*which was a fansite

It's weird to reflect on the fact that zoomies still shit their diapers back when i started discovering the internet

And yes OP is right, especially the mass migration of normos and every other NPC + poojeet onto the web thanks to soiphones starting in the 2010s has really done a number on the internet

INB$

it was always like that OP no exception, we are no worse than 50 years ago, trust me
societal decline is as a meme and never ever happened in human history because progress is linear and inevitable
trust science

Attached: 1643514054710.jpg (208x250, 30.47K)

Bin Laden won

>My first own website (hosted at one of these shitty free services) back in early 2005 was about tomb raider
Mine was a bit earlier and I made it about Jet Force Gemini because I couldn't think of anything better.

>public forum is the place to express my existential crisis
lmao good luck with that retard

What's with the absolutely gay, moronic posts the last few hours? Did people get let out of a ward? Life is fucking great you mopey fruits.

>oh no i can't say whatever i want oh no mommy
kill yourself you weak nigger faggot cunt lesbian wetback etc etc

kids allowed on the net. fucking mistake of the century.

When they removed the IMDB message boards I knew the end was near..,

>since they feel empty and desperate inside
Excellent post but this is totally wrong. Many (if not most) people are evil and love being evil and want to drag you down with them. They are sadists.
>t. 39yo
That's why I only trust the guru. Everyone is against you in this world, and the world was always upside down. Oh you think you have good parents? Why? Because they told you to go out and get money? Your parents are evil just like everyone else. This world isn't real, it's a literal vivarium, a prison. Everything from going to work and coming back is all a diabolical fiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pz-KNGbec30&t=299s

>millennials are now writing entire books on Any Forums about le missed childhood
wow, thank you millennials for your wonderful contribution to culture, you truly are the ""GOAT""

>Many (if not most) people are evil and love being evil and want to drag you down with them. They are sadists.
no way man. most people are just fucking stupid.

Underrated.

Retarded
Faux deep is not the same as underrated

>Life is fucking great you mopey fruits.
Dark triad detected.

Attached: darkness.jpg (695x603, 24.9K)

This is true but it only really started becoming blatant around 2007

The '90s will never die so long as those of us who lived through it remember it.
Each one of us is a spark capable of reigniting all the wonderful things about it.

Do you know that stupidity and evil are dependent on each other? That's why truly intelligent people have difficulty getting ahead since they don't aim at position of power or money and do not want to manipulate or step on other people's shoulders to get ahead. Stupidity, ignorance, and evil are all linked.

Yes, yes, everything is bad and everything is shit and there's nothing that can be done. Congratulations, you're now an adult. Demoralization is a waste of time.

got what is wrong with manchild millennials
yeah your childhood was so grand cause you played video games and stuffed your fat pig face with crystal pepsi and pizza
shut up fat faggot
society isn't fucked, you never grew up and became successful

Attached: 1617253522194.jpg (1024x677, 120.04K)

evil has intent. jimmy savile was evil. doing badly in school curriculum is not evil. you're wrong.