/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Fuck You Jimmy Edition

Previous

Attached: 1653363053903.png (1452x1876, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSg3zD6kxcU
youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0
youtube.com/watch?v=aFdE__2OKc8
youtube.com/watch?v=P52mGNLNJ1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This old faggot finally making a mistake was the highlight of the season for me

Attached: l-intro-1613360809[1].jpg (1600x900, 262.04K)

wait so the red hair set photo was real?

Kim and Jimmy did nothing wrong

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1632990324547.png (1166x409, 295.44K)

l-lanternbros...

Attached: 1533607748616.png (584x591, 107.42K)

It's getting to be pretty obvious now that it'd actually vincedrones who are the speedwatchers. The amount of shit they got wrong last thread was comical

49 days lads

Not my call

Kim being evil is hot

>I needed 20 solid guys to defend the chicken man

>Gary Stu finally makes a mistake
>results in a main character death
Mike fans...

Why wouldn't it have been

>why did lalo kill howard????
you can't be serious
why would you ask this stupid question?

>candle flame randomly moves as lalo enters
>chuck constantly referenced the entire episode
>it was chucks ghost warning howard and telling jimmy he was right about his actions having consequences
KINO.

I actually hate Jimmy now.
I somehow made it through all the shit he did in breaking bad.
I made it through the saga where he tormented that old woman.
I hate Jimmy. This happened because he wasn't man enough to tell Kim to abort the plan.

Kim being present for Howard's death makes the "He knows what he wants" comment seem so out of place now since we know it can't lead to anything now. Kim's done. There's no reasonable way to explain her being ok with this without it feeling like a huge asspull.

Attached: 1419567941475.gif (400x229, 1020.2K)

What are you babbling about

as tiresome as you posting this in every thread

HOW DID LALO KNOW ABOUT THE SOLID GUYS PROTECTING JIMMY

Howard's death was poorly written

Attached: 5eb6cada-0098-481d-b2bd-920c946daa28_text.gif (400x213, 297.97K)

>Nooo nothing will happen
>Nooo Howard dying was obvious
>Nooo you didn't predict his death right
Doomer tranny malding kek

>I hate it when people enjoy things so much that I dedicate multiple hours of my day to rapidly posting in the general of a show I hate in order to tell people to stop enjoying it

>everyone shitting on jimmy, kimmy and lalo
>when mike set howard's death

Gene is going to kill Lalo and turn himself in. Screenshot it. (Lalo kills Kim in ep 11)

Did anyone else think Howard would end up killing himself after losing his reputation in the midst of his marital discourse too?

Attached: 1646099184559.gif (320x180, 2.97M)

He should have tried liquid guys instead.

Attached: 250px-CChanSonichuCWC[1].jpg (250x225, 15.91K)

HOLY FUCKING KINO

Attached: jimmy.png (305x417, 184.73K)

>Mike you sure we should stop following the lawyer and his wife
>"Yep no half measures we protect Gus all the way."
BRAVO
VINCE

;-; Howard

Chuck isn't a villain, pleberino. He's a complex character. He had a lot of resentment towards Jimmy, mainly due to Jimmy being able to charm people (an ability he himself lacked) and to have his parent's undying love despite him stealing money from their father (which may or may not contributed to his death).

His pushing away of Jimmy due to these resentments sent Jimmy down the dark path, no doubt, but to see him as this "evil man" is just stupid. Watch this scene to get a better picture of Chuck's character:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSg3zD6kxcU

True honestly.
>Le I'm a 100-year old Vietnam War veteran and a dirty beat cop with experience in both jungle guerilla warfare and petty crime so that means I now have top level intelligence on every single major and minor gang in America
Gimme a break.

Attached: Mike.jpg (1033x719, 526.08K)

kim will be okay with it to save her own ass while she looks for an exit

Howardbros... huddle 'round...

I, like many of you, thought we would get through this. Alive. Together. But Vince had other plans. Regardless, we can still watch as justice is done. Trust the plan. Merely seven more weeks... a footnote in history, but decades worth of planning for our masterstroke.

We can still win. The world will know of Jimmy McGill and Kim Wexler's sociopath deeds. We're going to show them what they've done to us, what they've done to everyone... what they did to Chuck.

It's not over. If they lose then we've won. Kim goes first. Straight down to doc review, then to hell. And "Gene"... I'm gonna make him give back our victory. We're redefining the rules of this game -- and if they aren't going to play fair, neither are we.

It's our time. Mark the date, because this isn't going to go down the way you think it is.

Attached: tugboat.jpg (1376x2000, 634.71K)

I was just in denial.

>candle flame randomly moves as lalo enters

Because he opened the fucking door you dumbass

bros does spinning a can around like that actually work??

Misdirection, seemed like a bit of a careless thing to do otherwise.

he didn't, it was just a lucky break

taco getting done in like a dog
while howard gets this much plot and for what?

it looked like part of a graphic on the building behind him to me

>Bincefag defending bad and lazy writing with muh deeper meanings kino and shits.
>"Le you didn't get it!!!"
They literally just don't know what to do with Howard now.

Attached: 1434828783025.png (334x393, 133.73K)

I'm talking about the vincedrones last thread insisting that Kim told Jimmy Lalo was alive (never happened)

Or the vincedrones who said Howard saw Lalos gun and that's why he was shot (mixing up the events of a scene)

There are other examples but I'd have to read through that garbage again and I don't want to

Isn't that Kim's fault for confronting Mike's Solid boys?

>we're going to set up a trap for Lalo by pretending we don't know anything and take you home
>oh we're also going to make every available guy rush off their surveillance and converge onto your house, he won't suspect a thing
What did Mike mean by this

Also wondering about this, pretty fucking neato if it's true

Reposting because fuck you:

Alright, I actually re-watched Howard's death scene and it makes a lot more sense to me now after thinking it over.

>Jimmy had zero consideration for the consequences of representing Lalo and lying about him having "a family". He did it out of self-interest. He never would have thought it would come back and bite him.
>He fucks with Howard and leads him to his apartment, where the murderous psychopath re-introduces himself to bite Jimmy in the ass.
>As Howard falls from Lalo's shot, his head hits the table, just as Chuck did from Jimmy's chicanery.

Basically, Jimmy ignoring Chuck, ignoring the straight path, getting into bed with criminals, taking his inner pain onto Howard, led into the natural conclusion of someone close to him getting hurt (in this case dead).

SOLIDsquad report in.

Attached: bcs6.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Just play along you stinky redditspacing bully

Attached: 1497510272109.gif (600x502, 37.15K)

"Hey Saul sorry about Howard, I was actually protecting you but the one time I stopped was the night Lalo showed up"

Attached: better-call-saul-breaking-bad-bob-odenkirk[1].jpg (2500x1719, 1.02M)

>and im tired of pretending its not
Yeah no shit, you and the same people have been spamming these threads non stop with the same posts about how "this show sucks!!!" "this show hasn't been good since season 3!!!!"
Meanwhile back when season 3 was airing you people would just post "this show sucks, breaking bad was so much better!!!"

>bad guy kills reoccurring characters
>says one liner
>cut to black
>credits roll

Kino.

Attached: 93939.jpg (288x300, 18.75K)

I hope Gene doesn't die. I hope the sacred law gets him and he rots in prison.

holy checked

Patrick Fabian is still alive bros and he'll continue making kino for years.
So don't fret.

>still no elf cosplay pics

This is why Mike was doing the P.I work for Saul in Breaking Bad as a sorry for fucking up free of charge shit

Miss him

Attached: .webm (1280x1440, 2.62M)

i thought it was hilarious that lalo notes that he the chickenman is so heckin cleverino that he has guard dressed like workers. then the SOLIDsquad roll up in the most obvious stage of force this show has ever seen. are these writers making intentional satire at this point?

i don't see an avenue for an ending where jimmy doesn't do time

>leaving his plan to fate
holy kino

I think you're way out of depth on this matter

No, it would be too similar to Chuck. A bit of a predicament they were in
>need a character to die for dramatic value but most of the characters appear in BB
>can’t have him go out by suicide because of aforementioned reason
>so instead you make this convoluted set of events that leads to a spic killing him
The writers have been horrible

>Vince typed this

Attached: 1560006185742.png (1080x1145, 876.73K)

Howard and Chuck will be avenged just you wait

I'm glad Nacho's dead

Attached: dn4mgxw1gab81.jpg (986x1114, 104.32K)

Isn't howard still alive based on one of the season openings? I thought he was driving that cab.

I'm still on season 4 tho.

Meds. I like the show just not the way it killed off Howard

Some anons have tried it but I just took a shower, I'm good.

He hired his liquid guys that night

Attached: mike.png (522x526, 451.73K)

i just finished the new episode

Howard didn't fucking deserve it. I'm actually crushed. Fuck.

I find it funny when retards prove the post they are replying to right.

Attached: 1626837757065.jpg (1920x1080, 528.98K)

Anyone got a link to the archived watchthread?

Gene should fucking die, and so should Kim. They got Howie killed even if it was unintentional.

me in the middle not knowing if i should stay at the laundry or get in the suv with mike

Just like Chuck, Howard knew exactly what Jimmy was doing. He was 100% correct about every step.

This show is like pottery, it rhymes.

RUN AWAY

>arguing with “chuck is the villain!” fags
don’t even bother

His guys weren't solid, not his call

Why do you turn them into Zelda bosses every time?

This. It seemed like it'd be crazy to just drop such a spoiler like that in a casual social media selfie.

>Implying I know what you posted
>On an anonymous website
>Implying I give a shit

Attached: 1652991515980.png (912x1024, 420.48K)

The image of his bloody corpse on the floor is burned in my head though :(

>"Hey Charlie Hustle, thought about that job I offered yo-... AHGSHKGH!"

Attached: some-fans-think-howard-hamlin-is-the-moral-compass-of-better-call-saul-1642646103[1].jpg (780x438, 36.61K)

Howard's death was masterful. It actually contrasts what ridiculous cartoon Nacho's death is in comparison.
>corny speech
>utter lack of fear of dying

meanwhile Howard is shitting his pants like anyone would. that's what drove the point home for me.

>Holy shit Jimmy what are we going to do? Lalo knows we fucked him, he’s going to kill both of us.
okay, okay… hold on… we can figure this out…
>Jimmy, we have to go to the cops, what choice do we-
I’VE GOT IT, here’s the play: first we figure out where he parks his car at night *scribbles furiously on a whiteboard*
>okay…
Next we go to Taco Cabeza.
>okay but what does-
Kim, have you ever heard of a Chicago sunroof?

Attached: 6394AAC4-59B1-4A6B-A551-C9B9C2144B4B.jpg (750x488, 423.42K)

He didn't, but Kim is probably gonna say something about Mike's guys are supposed to be protecting them.

Lalo realizes the Mike's guys protecti g Jimmy and Kim must mean that they are working for Gus.

Lalo assumes that Jimmy played a hand in setting him up to be killed.

Jimmy gets out of it somehow.

Mike later explains to Jimmy that Nacho set Lalo up to be killed, and that's why Lalo is going on a rampage.

When Walt and Jesse kneel Saul in the desert and put a gun to his head, he assumes Lalo came back to finish the job.

>It wasn't me! It was Ignacio! He's the one!

>this part plays
>immediately start laughing because of the solidguysposting

I HAD FRIENDS COMING OVER AND NOW THEY THINK I'M RETARDED

>Be rich law firm boss that inherits rich law firm from rich daddy
>Work in high profile cases worth millions of dollars
>Typical rich bitch wife probably sucking off hobos to spite you
>But it's okay because you've got rich people hobbies like Golf
>Have petty spat with deranged brother of your best friend
>He ruins your life in a convoluted game of subterfuge
>Go to him one night to shit talk him for beating you
>Happens to be the same night extremely dangerous criminal visits him
>Realize your mistake and try to excuse yourself from the-ACK!

Attached: Howard Hamlin.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

First two threads

>Everyone in the world is clearly defined as either a hero or villain
>When presented with evidence that all people can be both at any time, it breaks my little rotten cocoa-puff sized brain
Fuck off back to your capeshit generals, faggot

Attached: 1626451217083.jpg (465x465, 55.8K)

Basically you could compare and contrast Hank's death scene as a case study in why that was good and this one is shit.

Bet you Kim wishes Mike didn't pull out his solid guys.

Attached: 1652199744365.png (594x433, 235.53K)

I want to kiss and lick and suck on Kim's sweaty armpits while she slowly and lovingly rubs my penis and calls me a good boy and coos at me.

Attached: 1631807813584.jpg (1651x2636, 1.67M)

Knock yourself out

Attached: elf_girl.jpg (302x470, 25.76K)

How will he avenge Howard?

Attached: 1646017032765.jpg (1920x1080, 291.85K)

>Jimmy made everyone in the world believe Howard is a homo junkie
>hes gonna dissapear and everyone will asume hes away sucking alfs dad dick in a drugdie den
man thats gonna be harsh for jimmy-s demons.

Attached: FOc7VluVsAAC9YM.jpg (640x486, 65.04K)

this, the cgi was so bad for nacho
kim and jimmies screams were terrifying

>>bad guy kills reoccurring characters
Uhhh, Howard's actor is billed as main cast in the credits

Quit larping as someone else

Just killed a cockroach.

howardbros, why couldnt lalo have shot kim instead. its not fair

Attached: 1652109309493.jpg (381x370, 127.54K)

>6 episodes worth of mostly lighthearted shenanigans and ebin pranks against howard indicating that either the plan goes off and howard is ruined, or that howard fights back in the back half of the season yknow like... in the court room? better call saul style?
>LOL NO LALO KILLS HIM GET SUBVERTED LOOOOOOOL XDDDD
fuck this retarded reddit shit. fuck you vincegould.

Attached: 1646638770224.png (190x200, 15.85K)

would.

Nacho had already come to terms with his death and was a spic cartel fag. Howard, an innocent pure civilian who just said he was coming to terms with getting his life back on track. How can you even compare these?

Kim is next.

Attached: 1638090116132.jpg (1280x720, 111.23K)

Charlie Hustle.... why did he do this

I thought he was gonna get the drug on Irene and she'd have a heart attack in the middle of the whole mediation. I'm happy with what we got though.

He was great in The Last Exorcism

are homos know for picking up prostitutes
what fucking show did you watch?

>subverted
anyone with two brain cells to rub together saw this coming

I enjoyed the scenes with the film crew

Howard's death actually benefits jimmy and kim's plan even more because it seemingly connects him to the cartels.

Attached: 1436658241759.gif (500x364, 982.65K)

Howard saw the gun and knew it was over. His expression said it all. One bad day.

They're friends of the cartel, he didn't know who Howard was and wanted to do something cartel like in front of them.

I take poops as solid as Mike's guys.

Yes, I am lacking fiber.

Attached: 1538582732287.jpg (750x778, 38.25K)

Flare Dancer and Death Sword are mini-bosses.

Attached: 1647385528407.jpg (936x861, 289.62K)

If that was the case you'd just spam these threads with "nothing happened lol"

reminder she could fart on her own face

Attached: better call saul film girl yoga.jpg (1500x1000, 205.85K)

you lost

I’m kind of hoping this dude gets whacked for the hell of it

t. Villain

how much you wanna bet his daughter and grand daughter had a couple solid guys protecting them?

any thoughts on what the impact of howard's death will be like in part 2? will we see any more of his wife or what happens to HHM? or do you think it'll mainly be focused on how it affects kim and jimmy? I liked how with the travel wire guy they showed his grieving family briefly, really drove home how bad of a thing lalo did

>Chudjak posting
>Filtered this hard

Attached: 1574630322444.png (408x472, 376.91K)

Was rooting for Howard the whole episode.

Jimmy's home was one of the "low priority" targets that Mike pulled his guys out off.

What if episode 8 starts with Lalo shooting Kim in the head too?

while all of this is true, it's important to note the "it was just a prank bro" angle. the key part of howard's rant was that they just did it all for fun. it was their latest viktor + giselle plot and they went too big. recklessness/negligence was a direct factor in howard's death, not just subtle cues from over the years

this. it works because the viewer dreaded it all along.

If howard brought one of cliff's cinco phones with him he could have escaped

Attached: EZxvIA7UMAANZFG.png (500x338, 225K)

>I need everyone to be simply bad or good like my favorite japanese animes

Attached: 291029341.png (480x480, 126.97K)

reminder she looks like a sim

but that's exactly what the writers did to kim. they've flattened her character to being hellbent on ruining hhm/howard.

I hope the series ends with Gene dead and the ghosts of Howard, Chuck and Irene watching like its fucking Star Wars

The photo processing seemed incorrect to me for some reason

Mike's guys all being colorcoded like that is pretty funny regardless of the memes imo

Ok, but WHY was this scene necessary Bince?

Attached: 1653360504249.png (1165x949, 1.38M)

Will the second half of the season have Mike depressed over making the wrong call and getting an innocent not "in the game" killed just like Season 3? It's like poetry

Attached: 1554662758945.jpg (1000x1335, 87K)

his guys?

Attached: BCS_S3_MikeEhrmantraut.jpg (700x1000, 135.12K)

HHM will probably dissolve. Just as Saul Goodman rises. The Winner Takes it All foreshadows this.

kek

Attached: 1611978629929.png (733x702, 851.62K)

I think this is what causes Kim and Jimmy to split up

These are good points, fair analysis, but we don't need the racial slur. It's unnecessary and undermines the validity of your point.

>people here are actually defending this mess of a show
Goddamn I wish I could be like you guys. I really do. I assume BCS is going to be your favorite show of all time until it ends next semester, and then you'll just open Netflix, click on literally any title under Popular, and that will become your new favorite show of all time, just as perfect and unfallible in your eyes as the now-forgotten BCS used to be. It seems so easy, living with the same cognitive functions of a dog.

always like seeing them. camera nerd teaching a class like a pompous asshole and his students disrespecting him was my favorite part after howie's brains getting defenestrated

>Werner's wife already ready to move on and fuck Lalo
>Howard killed just because he wanted to confront Jimmy and Kim for fucking him over
All the good guys lose

To show what a heckin' great guy Howard is
If you couldn't see Howard's death coming at this point you're clinically retarded

I thought they were both handled nicely for their characters given they were under completely different circumstances.
Nacho telling off Hector and the Salamancas while denying them vengeance was based.

at this point unironically I'd fucking love that

>he wants to fuck psycho dommy mommy
Pleb taste, I'll pound Erin's fat ass thank you very much

>you lost
No I got a kino episode today and you're seething like a retard

Attached: cooking breaking bad meth walter white tv shows heisenberg i won_www.wallpaperhi.com_20.jpg (800x450, 216.07K)

misdirection, "is this the dude they hired to dose howard? he IS holding drinks"

his guys are 100% black

Attached: 1920381723.jpg (960x720, 48.61K)

I'm not the only one who took the conference showdown as horror? I felt real fear as the tensions rose, the pictures were swapped, Howard's eyes got weird and everyone took him as a lunatic. It's such a unique "second Chicanery".

Something will make Mike leave the Gus party so it's possible.

They should have put one of these in Cliff's office. Odenkirk already brought a lot of Tim and Eric type of stuff to both ABQ shows.

Liquid

Getting called a good boy, while a sexy, mature, motherly woman gently pleasures you, giving you the affection you never got from your real mother, as she cuddles with you, is so fucking hot

Good guy, good boss, connects well with everyone even his new employees.

Honestly not sure how they'll pull that off... there's DNA splattered all over Jimmy's room and he was ranting and raving about Jimmy in public. It'll be an obvious place for cops to check for him.

Even if they manage to just drag him out of the apartment, stuff him in a trunk, throw him in a ditch, clean up all the DNA, it'll still likely point to Jimmy. That needs some kind of resolution or it'd be strange going into Breaking Bad. "Oh that's Saul Goodman, don't piss him off or you'll disappear" just seems like the cops should figure out what happened to Howard, and maybe Jimmy points the finger at Lalo.

Attached: tractor art.jpg (1500x720, 855.8K)

are you retarded?
gives howard a moment to reminisce on chuck and develop his character even further after his death as well as showing the friendship between the two (which we dont see much of on screen in comparison to jimmy and kim)

with Chicanery you were rooting for Chuck to lose but with this it was the opposite

What show should I watch instead then?

FUCK YOU, LALO
FUCK YOU, VINCE
FUCK YOU, KIM
FUCK YOU, PETER
FUCK YOU, P.I. GUY
FUCK YOU, HOWARD'S WIFE
FUCK YOU, KIM'S FEET
AND FUCK YOU, JIMMY

Attached: 1653345396584.jpg (384x523, 141.59K)

If you need to resort to ad hominem it proves that you have no argument.

youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0

He burns Lalo’s face with a Cinco Phone before drowning him with soothing gel

This was honestly on the level of Ozymandias for me, I was tense the entire episode past Saul and Kim's Judge photo shoot

Not like this Howardbros

They're gaseous, just like Jupiter.

>Kim and jimmies screams were terrifying
Honestly I laughed, it seemed so out of place like amateur drama club. Can't believe they went with that take

did you even watch the episode? they put the drug on the photos

i just want to bend her over a table while listening to retards fuck up a legal settlement over speakerphone

Attached: filtered.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

HAAAAW

They aren't really evil though, they get a thrill out of pulling scams. Both of them seem to dislike the suffering part of their victims (see the look they give each other when they learn Howard's marriage is going down the shitter). Their motivation isn't inflicting pain, it's successfully fooling others.

This kid's first few days working here and now the firm is going to collapse because both Hamlin's and the Mcgill are dead.

SLIPPING JIMMY IS OUT I REPEAT THE SLIPPING JIMMY SHOW IS OUT

yeah I had to pause it three or four times to get through it

we have less than 3 months of new bb-verse content. i'm gonna miss you cunts

Attached: 1b3.png (244x250, 83.81K)

to set up howard reflecting on chuck. I'm surprised at how little howard's lines about chuck are being talked about here, it was a nice moment of finality for howard's character growth

I NEED moar Erin booba

Attached: 677.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

I'm new here, where's the update button

His guys? Solid. His calls on who to protect. Shit

stale bait posted 1000 times, here's a pity (You)

Yeah it was awful to see it playing out, especially with how undeserved it is for Howard

HERO
villain
SUPERVILLAIN
villain, with potential. WORK ON IT!

Attached: 1648298057193.png (953x847, 328.54K)

What the fuck is this it's really freaking me out for some reason

>bb-verse
Bravoverse. It's name is the Bravoverse.

I hope nothing bad happens to them in the final episodes

this show has even shitter writing than breaking bad but is right. dont be such a sperg

>the second part of American Greed in 5 weeks explains that Howard struggled with addiction as recalled by Cliff and died at the hands of Salamanca dealers

are you guys ever going to get tired of the "interpret some comment in an entirely backwards manner as a le joke" thing or what

Mike is still working for Gus in Breaking Bad just obviously not that closely anymore at first.

Just one more thing good old Howard has to work through

Attached: 1653359688937.jpg (1920x1080, 178.26K)

my point is that with lawyers as witnesses everyone will believe howard fucked off instead of getting fucking murdered. the howard is the breaking bad meth prostitute schizos werent that off.

When you have sex, YOU THINK OF MEEEEEEE

When I saw them banging I realized there is no motive in the world that compares to getting to bang Kim.

>giving you the affection you never got from your real mother
Speak for yourself, I have a great relationship with my mother. We just saw Nine Inch Nails live last night, shit was so cash.

Lalo needs to live, he's the last thing making the plot interesting, they need somebody else besides Kim to be alive in the geneline, fuck maybe not even Kim makes it

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 315.87K)

Obviously, Kim and Jimmy are just negligent idiots who got a runner's high off their schemes. This is only the natural consequence, especially when it concerns with Jimmy repping Lalo and thinking nothing of it. The fact that so many people have died since Lalo has been out of jail, it'd only be right for it to come back around and fuck Jimmy hard.

How the fuck did they bug Lalo’s phone?

this villain tier chart is stupid reddit shit. making a villain "heckin morally ambiguous" doesn't automatically make them good and vice versa

they wiretapped salamanca's room phone

They bugged the nursing home's phone.

>it actually is
so their plan is to air this shit until the second half of the season is released?
just fuck my shit up senpai

Attached: 1500216185175.gif (240x164, 1.68M)

they bugged the nursing home's phone

Too soon

Attached: 1653360439504.png (709x825, 829.06K)

A pretty good video
youtube.com/watch?v=aFdE__2OKc8

Mike killed him.

Attached: breaking bad punished howrad.png (1793x989, 556.6K)

Am I the only one who thinks Howard's death was actually a good narrative conclusion? With Sandpiper settled he didn't have much to do plotwise other than try to prove that Jimmy and Kim were the ones who sabotaged him (AKA more boring ass episodes).
- After season 5 everyone was asking what could possibly separate Kim and Jimmy, and the only answers were stupid things like "Kim was playing a long con". But this actually works very well. Just as Howard described before his death, Jimmy is able to put on a mask and deal with horrible things. Meanwhile Kim can't do that.
- This is FINALLY the point where the lawyer and cartel plots meet in a way that makes sense.
- The death was intended to be a sudden snap back to reality (much like the train heist from breaking bad). Jimmy has gotten away with too much in his life and this is finally karma. Like Chuck said "eventually everyone you know will get hurt"
- The people comparing this to Hank's death are making a dumb comparison because the Hank/Walt conflict was the plot that drove the ENTIRE series of BB.

Serious replies only

Attached: howard_time.gif (348x498, 3.62M)

>complain nonstop about nothing happening for weeks
>something actually happens and now you're crying because "muh tonal shift"
you can never satisfy contrarians can they

VILLAIN (MIDWIT)
HERO!
VILLAIN

The cockroach Lalo looked at was the bug

someone explain this Howard thinks the mediator is compromised plot to me
he's a fucking mediator he doesn't have any power
this isn't arbitration it is fucking mediation
he doesn't decide anything! he's just there to help the negotiations along
i wish I was stupid enough to enjoy this show

try not to think of next episode, which will be 55 minutes of Lalo raping Kimmy, while Jimmy watches helplessly

Attached: 1651567880076.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

I heard tapping the top is what does it. But I never really cared to see if it was true because I don't constantly sperg out and drop my pop.

Give me the qrd on slippin' jimmy

anyone else feel a bit of sick satisfaction at jimmy and kim screaming in horror at howard's death? it was nice to see them actually face consequences, before that they probably thought "no real harm done"

>Howard saw the gun and knew it was over
no, he thought this unknown man was about to finish some business with jimmy and kim (aka kill them) and he tried to deescalate the situation ("there's really no need to...")
in his last moments howard showed he was a caring person, even after kimmy had tried to ruin his life

No the cockroach gave him the idea to go see Jimmy

This is not helping my schizo tendencies man

the assumption is that the mediator will pull some stupid Jimmy chicanery

W-We still have that Slippin’ Jimmy cartoon, r-right?

Attached: 1834715D-9758-44F0-B51C-9C9043453D03.jpg (400x372, 24.31K)

so if not howard, then who?

Attached: jimmy.png (1173x545, 454.91K)

implying kimmy wouldn't consent

>the namaste guy becomes the karma in jimmys life
yeah I also see the bravo vince writting in all of this.

Was there any indication of this before Mike played the tape? Or am I cringe speedwatcher?

I still can't believe that shit's real.

It's going to be a forgettable cartoon with quality on the same level as Big Mouth

not even that, all episodes are out on AMC+

it's a fucking cartoon, relax. here this one's comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=P52mGNLNJ1g

bruuuuuuhhhhh how they be did my boy howard dirty like that cuhhhh fr this shit ain't fire no cap.

Attached: 1646974123632.jpg (1242x1074, 78.7K)

i never really thought that "jimmy repping lalo" was exactly the evil part of it. jimmy was chosen because nacho happened to know him already but if jimmy didn't exist they most likely would have found some sleazeball to do similar shit, possibly under threat of intimidation. which is exactly what everyone at the courthouse says and jimmy could have used that as a sort of neutral "out" but instead he chose to directly deceive everyone there in a really rotten way and that was his worst moral moment in that whole saga

damn... just realized howard's death has ruined this scene

wtf, at least he had the chance to call them both soulless before he went.

Attached: 1653770310.png296770310.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

No, it was a good scene. Barneyfag tier spergs are just spamming the general for some reason.