/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Yup, that's me Edition

Previous

Attached: 1653361368413.jpg (963x720, 268.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lcz1CGyy7uY
youtube.com/watch?v=wo2ARUFR7CU
youtu.be/hqIWfXz-lRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's literally me

>the fake judge doomposting at his wage job

FIFTY SEVEN EPISODES AND IT ALWAYS COMES TO THIS!!! BRAVO VINCE!!!

Attached: 1652739977629.png (1166x409, 295.44K)

Next episode...
Fuck you, Jimmy.

Attached: howie.png (1452x1876, 1.06M)

Kim and Jimmy did nothing wrong

>2022
>still no qt drug addicted gf
I suffer

Attached: Jane.jpg (720x901, 59.21K)

A story with just Jimmy, Kim, Mike, and Gus isn't going to very interesting.

The Germany plot was worthless

Vince is a genius.
Simple as.

this part where kim loses what's remaining of her innocence is intensely erotic for me and i don't know what that says about me

Attached: 1653360765082.png (650x597, 540.36K)

bros I thought Howard was just getting warmed up

BCS has eclipsed breaking bad in redditors eyes
its over

Howard did nothing wrong
Fuck Jimmy, fuck Kimmy and most of all, FUCK Lalo

That chart of villain motivations is still the most pleb thing I’ve ever seen in 15 years here.

No but it happened like 3 seasons too late

i tried growing a mustache for the first time because lalo had one but they are very uncomfortable to have

Why would Mike send all of his guys to Gus' house as if a couple people couldn't take Lalo out if he just showed up there?

BRAVO

Attached: 1375187150088.jpg (252x240, 9.13K)

Dumb speedwatcher

That was HO Ward, the decoy

>"""Evil"""
Jimmy and Kim are hardly evil, just mischievous

when the bald fuck let her die I knew there will be no redemption for him

>VILLIANS HAVE TO BE... LE MORALLY GREY
no fuck off.

Me and my gf watching BCS

Attached: better-call-saul-vgrf.jpg (2000x1121, 817.66K)

Not their fault that Lalo killed him. It was just a prank. Howard even said so, that he’d bounce back.

>Who are you?
Howard had no idea who Lalo was. Death was unjustified asspull

>I'm just getting warmed up
So what did he mean by this?

Attached: better call saul howard warmed up.webm (1280x720, 848.37K)

I guess this is when he decided to go to Jimmy

Attached: cucaracha.jpg (800x800, 258.46K)

Why did Lalo kill Howard? Doesn't that just make his position riskier by introducing the sound of a gunshot? What does he gain?

YES

Attached: 1357954255984.gif (250x198, 1.28M)

Are Mike's guys too stretched thin too still be watching Jimmy and Kim?

F E E T

Attached: 1648937420387.png (1494x1002, 140.92K)

Fuck you, Jimmy.

Now that Howard is gone, and Lalo's based status has been revoked? Who do I watch this show for???

I thought that old lady was going to have a heart attack from coming into contact with Howard's drug. That would have followed a lot more logically and been more of a subversion of expectations since everyone already expected Howard to suffer or it backfire directly on Jim/Kim in some way. It would also make a lot more sense thematically that the only good thing Jimmy ever did would be tainted by his scheming ways as the result of Kim's influence.

Attached: 1406923231911.gif (306x230, 1.86M)

>You can't just be evil because..... well you just can't OK!!!!

I was unironically using this seasons general posting to cope with a new shitty job. Now we're dead air for several weeks and my favorite character on the show is dead. This episode was something I was looking forward to for weeks and also a cold fist in the gut. I unironically wish Lalo had died and Howard was the endgame.

Now it's back to the grind with no short-term light at the end of the tunnel to look forward to. It's going to be a long seven weeks bros

Attached: 58786.jpg (721x470, 27.21K)

I tried growing a beard earlier this year for 3 months but it kept staying patchy because my family has shit beard genes

Attached: D02CDAF1-EA56-4810-90B5-BFA6635C763A.jpg (900x1200, 190.82K)

they are not "just" evil, they were good people that were corrupted which is kino

Lalo warmed up his skull

This is in no way asking for them to be morally gray, just have actual motivations.

>they finally got to feel what its like to be at the butt end of a plan after so long
honestly despite what happened to howard i still feel slightly good at the ending

The funny thing is Kristine Ritter looks like a heroin addict 24/7

Why did Howard freeze for 10 seconds when Jimmy and Kim were absolutely terrified of something or someone standing next to him? Is he autistic?

Attached: better.call.saul.s06e07.1080p.web.h264-cakes-00_48_21.333-shot-0001.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

they got all the timings wrong
killed off taco like a dog for nothing

Didn’t Lalo have no reason to kill Fred Whalen too? He’s a psychopath that’s just better at hiding it than the other Salamancas.

Ik we meme the shit out of BRAVO posts but that candle moving before Howard went inside and then before Lalo did was cool

He had a silencer and in movies silencers make a gun produce almost no sound

>Lalo lets him go
>now he has a witness and Hamlin would likely call the cops the minute he got outside

Howard challenges Jimmy to a friendly boxing match and THIS is the thanks he gets?

*hugs you*
cheer up wagie
we love you :)

I hate that fucking tier chart. it's not as absolute as you brainlets think it is

>Getting his life back on track
>Hoping to make amends with Jimmy
>Gets shat on by him and victim to his and Kim's antics
>Gets humiliated in front of his own peers
>Dies
It's just so saddening

Likely drunk

>when the bald fuck let her die
Nooooooooooo you have to save the heckin' junkerinos!

why did lalo kill howard?

>recurring character dies? omg immediate 10/10!!!
when will audiences stop falling for this shit

Attached: BCS.png (613x313, 166.67K)

Nothing. Vincedrones will say "but he saw lalo" which is immediately refuted by the fact that Howard had absolutely no idea who Lalo was
>Who are you?
Is the first thing he says to him. Asspull, cause they needed to get rid of Howard. Will be followed up by another asspull where Mike and his guys get there before the police show up

if mike's guys were actually SOLID then how did they get stretched thin??

HOWARD LITERALLY ONLY WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH JIMMY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM

Attached: 89781451_2874558899247724_8024821701638356992_n.jpg (810x540, 63.04K)

how did jimbo know ahead of time who the mediator was and what he looked like before howard

Attached: 1536708936877.png (792x721, 436.54K)

Shhh it doesn't matter, it's shocking that's all that's important ok???

He's drunk and thinks his threat to take Jimmy and Kim down has landed

Probably thought he was somehow scaring them with his threats of dedicating every living second of his life against them.

Ooooh so that's what cucaracha means, I thought it was Spanish for some mythical Latino legend or something like the chupacabre

A dead body in Saul's apartment is a pretty good bargaining chip to drag him deeper into being a friend of the cartel

1. He's a witness
2. He used a suppressor, while it may have been louder irl, vast majority of people would not recognize that sound and dismiss it

best girl showing off those milkers

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 11.33.58 PM.png (2000x1192, 3.2M)

he was drunk and feeling like a god thinking their genuine lalo-induced fear was a reaction to his declaration he was going to fuck them over

He was in his way

Gene timeline, user.

>our new villain is too charismatic! how do we get the audience to hate him and side with the boring chicken man?
>just make him kill the totally innocent man who was a victim of his circumstances since season 1

Attached: merlin_171686190_7fe87b8b-5b03-4ccf-be69-786ad3348ca0-mediumSquareAt3X[1].jpg (1800x1800, 816.67K)

What could he possibly be blaming on Nacho at this point now that he's had another run-in with Lalo and Nacho having been way out of the picture?

Attached: file.png (963x481, 289.39K)

They are never once shown to be good people at ANY point of either of the shows lmfao

kek literally this

they won't. it fools them every time, which is why it keeps fucking happening. retards equate emotional involvement and/or shock value with quality. always have. they just want to see guns, explosions and deaths.

>That ending
Soooo, isn't this too similar to what happened to Hank.

that was howard's conjecture. he doesn't know that the true reason was because kim will divorce jimmy for her cut of the money. so it's actually just greed, which is still better than "i'm just evil lmaooo"

fucking kek

those titties were the best part of the episode by far

Because he put Kim in doc review

>Chicanery 9.7
>Winner 9.5
>Bagman 9.7
>Bad Choice Road 9.7

he was wasted

am i going crazy, or did howard not literally say (or begin to say, at least) that he was going to get back at jimmy?

I like this reason but it's doubtful that Lalo would actually give a shit about Saul outside of getting information

he’s still warming up

in hell

this was nothing like Hank's death

God damn what a gropable pair of tits

>durr me no understand why cartel hitman with history of killing people for little to no reason not want leave witness

Attached: 1526930252754.gif (645x773, 40.51K)

fuck off psycho

>mfw they cheaply and predictably get rid of Howard with an out of place move from Lalo and the vincedrones gobble it no questions asked

Attached: 1638932261856.jpg (1200x674, 139.53K)

You deserve a painful death for killing my boy

There's a song by Joan Baez named Diamonds and Rust, a song about good and bad memories coming up long after the end of a relationship.
The end of the show is going to callback to the diamonds Gene has for sure, and the rust is the bad experiences coming to a front.
One of the last episodes, if not the finale, will be called Diamonds and Rust and it will play the song. Just my prediction.

Attached: meatji.png (439x558, 386.99K)

What's the legal term for titcow

How could Lalo send the tape to Eladio? Breaking Bad's story means Eladio never gets it, I believe.

he was likely going to shoot one of them to motivate then for info but then howard intruded and he went with it

If I killed your parents right now, you wouldn't find it shocking and memorable?

>who are you
As far as Howard knew, he witnessed a client show up at Jimmy's house. He literally had no fucking clue he witnessed a criminal

We needed something to happen

Kim had a meeting with the Asian girl who works at Davis and Main and she gave up the info.

It actually worked. Cope.

Dilate doomfag

Attached: 1653220759589.gif (290x449, 480.26K)

he's damaged

This is the correct take: youtube.com/watch?v=Lcz1CGyy7uY

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (336x188, 14.92K)

he literally said he was going to devote his life to ruining them and that he'd survive just like he always has you fucking idiot

more like
>wow something happened instead of Gus replacing his headlight fluid for 5 minutes? cool

>Howard goes back home, starts looking into Jimmy as closely as he can
>finds out about De Guzman
>shits pants
Howard was a loose end for Lalo, considering he's working deep undercover and Saul is a person of interest

Lalo is le based spic though

And I still don't even hate him even though I am a Howardfag

It was cheesy as hell but I really liked it

Is that why she's so hot?

Cry about it. Ozymandias is literally the highest rated TV episode of all time because of hanks death

nothinghappensfags on suicide watch

>um, no sweetie, having a shocking twist and a tragic character death is a CHEAP and BAD thing because, even if it's effective at stirring emotions, because I said so???

We've only seen Lalo kill completely innocent people so far, outside of the mercenaries that is.

>who are you?
What is he a witness of? He literally has no fucking clue who Lalo is. I'm starting to think its the vincedrones who are the actual speedwatchers

brainlet is liking an episode just because of character death
midwit is hating an episode just because of character death because it's the opposite of the brainlet reaction
but true high IQ chads such as myself enjoyed this episode and how it brought the two plot threads of the show back together, while further driving in howards words aimed at jimmy and kim's characters. and how it made jimmy and kim finally see real consequences of their actions instead of just being silly cocaine scams

People don't generally enter someone's apartment without permission. At the very least you would announce you're coming in.

>out of place move from Lalo
Have you ever, like, actually watched this show?

HUSTLE NIGGAS

Attached: phone goodman.jpg (2000x1407, 222.03K)

yeah, that's what i was wondering.

are you saying your picture of lalo changed after this episode? that you didn't know he's a remoreseless killer?
your post paired with "I hate Jimmy and Kim now!" posts sound retarded to me. The characters have been rather logical all along.

hes just riffin

>Every person in existance must be defined as "hero" or "villain"
Fuck off to your capeshit generals, faggot.

Attached: 1631553936378.png (450x338, 230.86K)

I thought he'd be too wired from the drugs and push her down a staircase on accident or something.

It's very similar.

Hank was the guy trying to take down Heisenberg.
Howard was the guy trying to take down Jimmy.

Both die from a chance encounter with a much dangerous 3rd party.

Both used to be "friends" (sort of) of Jimmy/Kim/Walter

t. Villain

That's genuinely saddening, I hope Lalo shows up at the Cinnabon and blasts Jimmy's skull into pieces

travel wire guy didn't do anything wrong either.

cringe

he saw him with a gun you dumb fucking asshole. What, you need to ask someone their name and SSN before you call the cops on them?

Alright, I actually re-watched Howard's death scene and it makes a lot more sense to me now after thinking it over.

>Jimmy had zero consideration for the consequences of representing Lalo and lying about him having "a family". He did it out of self-interest. He never would have thought it would come back and bite him.
>He fucks with Howard and leads him to his apartment, where the murderous psychopath re-introduces himself to bite Jimmy in the ass.
>As Howard falls from Lalo's shot, his head hits the table, just as Chuck did from Jimmy's chicanery.

Basically, Jimmy ignoring Chuck, ignoring the straight path, getting into bed with criminals, taking his inner pain onto Howard, led into the natural conclusion of someone close to him getting hurt (in this case dead).

youtube.com/watch?v=wo2ARUFR7CU

Attached: 1653060012798.jpg (865x655, 51.74K)

Was this supposed to make me hate Lalo? I love him even more now.
I loved Howard too, doesn't mean I don't still love Lalo :)

>cartels are just killing innocent people every day simply for seeing them exist
This doesn't happen in Mexico. Doesn't happen in Colombia. Definitely does not happen in the USA. Another vincedrone showing how retarded he is

if lalo was listening for a bit outside the door and heard that howard promised to dog them for years it might be in his best interest to kill him, assuming what lalo wants with jimmy/kim now is more on the business side of things and not to abduct them or some shit. but even if it's the latter, if they disappear and howard saw all of them together then he doesn't want that witness certainly

Yes, in fact, I have just seen an episode where he hides in sewers for days to keep a low profile.

HAAAAAAAAAANK IF WE LET YOU GET MURDERED BY CONTRIVED NAZI THUG WRITTEN INTO THE SEASON AT THE LAST MINUTE IT'LL BE FREAKIN EPIC HAAAAAAAANK JUST LET IT HAPPEN HAAAAAANK WE'LL WIN AN EMMY!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1646176742516.jpg (565x406, 36K)

how did lalo even get in? roofdrop.webm?

>"uhhh Mr.Bince, we don't have enough episodes to deal with Howard's plots."
>"Just shoot him. lol"

Attached: 1450346532540.png (189x207, 40.27K)

>Howard never questions why he hasn’t gotten an invoice from the PI agency
>Cliff never questions why he happened to be eating lunch with Kim when he sees “Howard” push a hooker out of his car
>Howard and Cliff don’t hear about Jimmy’s outburst at their country club
>Howard never meets or has heard of the mediator of his biggest case (and a retired judge at that) right before he walks into the room
>Nobody working for any of the law firms even begins to question why Kim and Jimmy are crawling back out of the woodwork and asking questions about sandpiper

Alright niggas place your bets for part 2

Attached: panic.jpg (815x1027, 75.54K)

Are we just getting a Breaking Bad ending again?
>Hank is Walt's enemy
>Still swears revenge on Hank's killers

>Howard is Jimmy's enemy
>Still swears revenge on Howard's killer

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 443.76K)

how about
>the assassination plot on lalo
you fucking retard. I thought this was obvious even before tonight's episode. there is nothing else Nacho has done where Jimmy was somehow involved.

okay I've decided, erin is best girl now

could've thought nacho cut a deal with lalo to double cross whoever was going to kill him

HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO OUR BOY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1628450121183.png (808x805, 452.5K)

A very simple visual queue but I liked it. We all fucking knew Lalo was going to show up the moment Howard knocked on the door.

>vincedrone makes up 59 points of conjecture to justify terrible writing
Lol

I GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVED

Attached: 1653359091288.jpg (416x508, 29.81K)

Hank was deep in the shit already, had seen all sorts of fucked up shit as a DEA agent.
Howard is a regular guy, he's been through so much shit, an innocent person, and after having one of the worst days of his life he gets a fucking bullet on the head because anyone who's close to Jimmy ends up getting fucked by the consequences of his actions,

kek

Jimmy's not going to kill Lalo

It made me hate Jimmy and Kim more than Lalo

>kimmy feet on bare grass

Attached: 1641379300526.jpg (580x563, 236.46K)

Im expecting some Gene kino

Except we have already seen Lalo do this in America and Mexico and Germany.

>I thought that old lady was going to have a heart attack from coming into contact with Howard's drug.
Same, but Jimmy has already fucked his relationship with Irene so it wouldn't have hit as hard.
Also I thought the idea of Howard getting intoxicated through handling a drug with his fingertips was absolutely retarded, there's nothing that would be able to do that, and if it was that strong merely inhaling it would probably fuck up anyone in the room.

HOWARD DESRVED BETTERE AASARJHGHGJRHGNKLJ

did you see the ones where he killed a clerk, described brutally killing a hotel owner, or hacked a guy's foot off and presumably killed him afterwards?

t. contrarian midwit

>"C-charlie hustle... please stop... I just want to live my life..."

Attached: better call saul howard punished.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

lol

I didn't used to think so but I'm kind of convinced he will now. I think Gus' plan is a red herring.

Jimmy has somehow went this entire series without killing someone.

I want to know what a musical tribute to The Dark Crystal would be like

she looked ridiculously sexy in that outfit

THEY TRIED TO SAVE HIM!!

This doesn't hold up because Jimmy thinks Lalo is dead at this point. So he doesn't lead Howard to his apartment with any conscious awareness Lalo could show his face, that was all on Kim lying to him by omission

>another speedwatching vincedrone
At no point was there any reason to pull put the gun! Vincedrones are literally speedwatchers
The first thing is "who are you". He is told a believable story, a client here to see his lawyers. Your justification is as big an asspull as this episode

What are the chances that Howard actually survived? I just am not ready to accept it that he's actually dead.

I just countered your shitty argument with a very easy response off the top of my head.
Not my fault you're retarded user, I'm so sad for you being unable to enjoy this.

How are they going to cover up Howard's disappearance?
Will they stage a suicide so they can say that Jimmymania drove him to suicide like Chuck?

>Howard always liked Jimmy and even gave him a nickname
:( This isn't fair

I'm literally shaking rn fr fr no cap

What happened to Mike having people in these low priority locations? Saul's apartment is mid(middle) priority at the very least.

Why is kim so evil now?

Why are they forcing us to hate saul and Kim?

Why did they kill Howard in such a dumb way?

Why does Lalo teleport?

What happened to the writing in this show?

Attached: 140e97af50a5b5f4fb2c9064248d6111.jpg (640x640, 48.81K)

Kim already told Jimmy that Lalo was alive after Mike told her.

Better than your favorite show faggot

Attached: 1652989317011.jpg (367x471, 31.83K)

>plan and EXECUTION
B R A V O
R
A
V
O

sir...

VINCE HIRE THIS MAN

any images of my gelfling

Pretty unlikely I'd say

I kinda felt like chuck talking about how jimmy inadvertently hurt their father and he died not too long after was foreshadowing something like this happening. the fact that chuck was brought up in the episode just reminded me of it

It WAS obviously that, now this scene ruined it. Why would Saul think Lalo's men were going to kill him for that, when Lalo is right there and doesn't take revenge on Jimmy for it?

>jimmy personally kills lalo just to be deathly afraid of lalo in breaking bad

Attached: 542.gif (278x256, 2.05M)

For justifiable reasons. Whay is the justifiable reason for killing Howard?
>who are you
Witnessing him is not one given he has no clue who he is at least try to be half intelligent like the other vincedrones who assume he came to shoot Kim or Jimmy and went with Howard instead

user.... He's gone.

Attached: 1536625552988.png (1280x720, 525.33K)

i wonder if that a nod to people saying that actress looks like a gelfling

Attached: lalo.jpg (903x507, 73.78K)

This ain’t a Stannis situation, we saw the body

don't abuse salem for your shitty bait posts

>Stage 1: Denial

CLIFF WAS LEFT HANGING ALRIGHT

Attached: unknown.png (749x484, 65.26K)

that coffee shot was devastating

>pointless character deaths
>mystery boxes
>cliffhangers
The trinity of pleb-charming. It's always going to work.

No she didnt lmao

No, Jimmy still wasn't aware, she never told him
She told him that Lalo is dead.

He wanted to intimidate Jimmy and Kim. That's it. He dealt with them before enough to know that they're slippery under pressure. By shell shocking them with an execution they're pretty much guaranteed to tell him the truth.

cue

kek they definitely just wrote howard's monologue asking why jimmy and kim did what they did based on reading brainlet posts here didn't they

>vincedrone vincedrone waah look at my buzzwords!!!!!
your bait is shit you dumbass imagine wasting your time watching a show you hate then browsing a thread that you also hate while delivering shit tier bait go to bed you fucking mongoloid

T__T they broke my boy

Attached: 1648722857734.gif (560x302, 1.55M)

>What happened to Mike having people in these low priority locations?
FUCKING SPEEDWATCHER, LALO FAKED AN ATTACK ON GUS AND MIKE MOVES ALL THE GUYS TO PROTECT HIM IT WAS LITERALLY THE SCENE AFTER LALO CALLS HECTOR GIVING A FAKE STORY

guys why did lalo decide to visit saul in the first place?
i dont get it

Attached: 1543672029928.png (741x568, 29.42K)

well, he came back from the dead once

I think he's saying Gene will kill him. Somehow.

Maybe in a coma with severe brain damage.
But I don't see what that would add to the story though
Unless it turns out Jimmy has been paying for his medical care or whatever for decades

user...

Attached: 7KXeYk62wVV_GL1rzs5kQpfREIFAM1wv-B0jLPt7_Y0.jpg (640x1088, 72.71K)

Howard's death and everything about him feels like such a let down in terms of story, like a comedic tragedy or something.
>Oops he walks in on Jimmy planting fake drugs in his locker and says ''hey" to him but Jimmy is disguised naked with a towel on his head so he doesn't know its him
>Ooops Jimmy steals Howard's car to use it in a plot against him and when he brings it back he parks it beside the spot and pulls the parking sign up and puts it there seconds before Howard arrives
>Oooops Jimmy just happens to see the judge in a store and sees his cast so he has time to quickly fix his photos so Howard will believe them and fall victim to their plans, lucky break for Jimmy
>Ooooops Howard just happens to walk in on Jimmy and Kim alone at night at their place when a murderous psychopath happens to be in town and decides to check up on them
>Oooooops! NOW HE'S FUCKING DEAD! WHAT A TREMENDOUS SERIES OF CIRCUMSTANCES!

Attached: howard.jpg (360x450, 98.68K)

Is it really? On what website? Because I seriously doubt that's a common factor on every review site, that episode was totally good but there were a lot better episodes in BB.

Howard saved Kim's life. If he wasn't there Lalo would have shot her.

This entire show is just a really well executed bad plot. Like there's yet to be an instance where the writing is genuinely intelligent, but it's brought to life so well that you almost don't even notice.
What I'm trying to say is: Bravo, Vince. Bravo.

lalo didn't know or care who the fuck howard was you fucking retard, holy shit

>t. pseud
If you call yourself a "high IQ chad" it is very safe to assume you are neither
Except... you didn't. You just made up a bunch of stuff that made no sense. Howard is going to search up every one of Jimmy's clients..... just because bro! It makes no sense lmfao what reason does he have to do so?

We saw his corpse so he's definitely gone for good

Have a funny video to watch to take your mind off of Howie’s death my dudes

youtu.be/hqIWfXz-lRk

Attached: 012B4BFD-C220-404F-B5A5-5EB6B9DBAA63.png (1920x960, 3.06M)

it still is obvious
>lalo and jimmy talk. jimmy learns what happened and has to come clean on his involvement, making his case so that he didn't know what was going to happen.
>lalo eventually buys the story
>jimmy is left with permanent fear that he gets one more visit from him
I can't actually grasp how someone couldn't piece this together

Suddenly remembered him after seeing the cockroach and that Saul lied to him in the past about the money pickup

>Whay is the justifiable reason for killing Howard?
Jimmy and Kim probably won't bullshit him around this time like the last time he visited them to ask about what happened in the desert.

do they need to, honestly? they wouldn't be suspects in his disappearance. even if you believe the motive behind the plan, they got what they wanted from him, why would they then get rid of him too? if he just vanishes into thin air right this second it just looks like he went crazy after fucking up the sandpiper thing and went off to die. the first thing they'll do is search for him as a potential suicide and they'll certainly ask jimmy/kim if they've seen him, but beyond that he'll just be a missing person

Is there a category below brainlet?

Because that's where ratings-poster fags belong.
>LOOK AT THESE NUMBERS ON A JEWISH WEBSITE!!!! THEY DECIDE WHAT YOU SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T LIKE!!! THESE POINTLESS NUMBERS MEANS MY OPINION IS VALID!!!

Attached: shitter.jpg (1366x710, 79.52K)

gene episode off the start

I understand, you're incapable of differentiating different situations so you apply blanket characterization to every scene. Very efficient. I bet he could openly kill the whole fucking cast and you'd love it, I mean, he's done it before after all right? Classic Lalo.

Cyber-Howard incoming

>Howard was the guy trying to take down Jimmy.
Howard offered Jimmy multiple opportunities and to be completely fair him and Jimmy didn't have as much of a clash with what they do compared to Walt and Hank. Walt didn't go out of his way to fuck over Hank in a way that would kill his career.

I wonder how Kim will break it to Jimmy that she knew Lalo was alive, if at all.

Lalo was recognizable because of the De Guzman shit. If Howard identified him later on, that would be an inconvenience. Also, Howard had just said he would ruin Jimmy, who at this point is still useful to Lalo.

F

>Why does Lalo teleport?
He always did that. You are missing the part where the show is bridging the gap between BCS and BB. The closer we get to BB the crazier shit gets.

>Yes,
Should be "Yeah."

Did dead Howard's head really have to hit the table like Chuck's head did at the copy shop?
Really fishing for those bravos.

Attached: 1494793100223.png (577x577, 401.47K)

YAMERO

What about the prosecution being well aware of this fact and thinking about launching a full scale investigation? It'd be a really simple matter for Howard to find out, everyone else already knows.
You're a retard

Bros... the writing was shit... /ourguy/ Mike doesn't make mistakes like falling for an obvious decoy plan to move all the protection on Gus... this is fucking shit writing!... Mike and his guys!... they're solid!!!

Attached: breaking bad mike in the next prequel.jpg (1200x632, 450.27K)

MORE PROOF ITS VINCEDRONES THAT ARE THE SPEEDWATCHERS LMFAO
I actually accept this reason and it's the only good reason. To bad the other vincedrones are retards saying "muh witness". I don't like this reason, but it is palatable. He had the gun and the silencer and no knowledge Howard was there so obviously he intended to use the gun and the silencer.

the only catharsis watching that final scene is howard finally tell both of them exactly why they did it and them being shit scared of lalo

Ok, well does it really matter? Even if Kim told him, would he really expect Lalo to just be hiding in his apartment the EXACT moment that Howard would walk in? It's definitely something that Kim is to share the blame for, but it doesn't negate my post.

FUCK Lalo is my favorite after Howard, i have so many mixed emotions

Attached: Better.Call.Saul.S06E05.Black.And.Blue.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_47.15_[2022.05.09_21.19.52].jpg (1920x1080, 115.5K)

chuck didn't die from the table hit thing though, that was just something minor at the copy store that he got over after like two days

Maybe Lalo wants to find out what Saul knows first? Retard.
He doesn't care about Saul, he only cares about what he knows.

Attached: 1653361323209.webm (480x620, 2.53M)

probably won't need to, can't think of a reason why

>he saw him with a gun you dumb fucking asshole.
Jesus Christ Vincefags are clinically retarded

You think he's going to have a nice talk with Jimmy and Kim and then leave forever when he knows Jimmy's linked with Nacho and possibly knows Mike?

So Lalo just kills Howard because??? He's evil??? Shit storytelling

he is the face of a law firm, he has a wife
clearly someone will look for him sooner or later and the police will get involved

Just like Hank at the end of Breaking Bad then.

Attached: hank_takes_a_shit.png (638x348, 269.06K)

I liked this episode a lot.

But it’s clearly Emmy bait for Patrick Fabian for Supporting Actor

I don't hate the show. I loved all 5 seasons of it. I hate this season cause its poorly written.

I hope Lalo dies in the most fucked up way.

Attached: 1623123554019.jpg (250x206, 5.94K)

Attached: 1479542248918.jpg (396x417, 15.68K)

I need Lalo in the sewers with binoculars for my collection.

For intimidation and to make them know he's serious. Lalo would have killed Kim if Howard wasn't there.

Protip: If anyone ever approaches you with a gun, your best move is to run before they have the chance to aim it at you

He thought his rightful fury had summoned the ghost of Chuck as back up and got too cocky.

Attached: file.png (600x315, 185.05K)

I think “I watched Jane die” was more powerful.

Attached: 1653364012466.png (500x500, 390.14K)

It's just a callback to connect Chuck and Howard being victims of Jimmy. Both of them hit their head out of schemes that Jimmy pulled on them to fuck them over.

>he didn't think howard was gonna die when the episode is literally called "plan and execution"

Attached: 1642975691131.gif (57x70, 147.41K)

Enjoy

Attached: E0BFBB3E-B98D-4E39-B456-B4175B839CEA.jpg (1920x1080, 211.72K)

>it is very safe to assume you are neither
maybe so but I'm clearly smarter than you at least since I can think critically about a character's death instead of just screeching "NORMIES LIKE IT IT MUST BE BAD"

The last two were just happens. Writing oops in front of all of your examples doesn’t make them similar.

I love this episode because for once Mike wasn't a Gary stu. Lalo OUTPLAYED HIS OLD ASS

someone needs to edit chuck walking in instead of lalo

Someone please post the phoshop that has these 2 in opposite places, please and thank you.

Attached: file.png (640x347, 217.13K)

Attached: 1335128840479.jpg (377x396, 21.05K)

Wow you really made sense of it all. That explains why Lalo would walk into Jimmy and Kim talking to a stranger. Bravo.

man, it really seems like a theme of BCS is jimmy's actions harming others while he weasels away from the consequences. you might be on to something here, friend!

Don't post this that means he's dead if you post it please dont

Attached: 1443907513650.png (411x510, 238.13K)

Why is Lalo visiting that lawyer that defended him that 1 time randomly? What could that random lawyer possibly do for him?

Brabi vinxk

Attached: 1572178587465.jpg (1073x1280, 143.37K)

Easily the most tragic death in all of BB and BCS. Paired worse by the fact we know jimmy outlived all this and his punishment is “AGHHHH IM PARANOID IN A CINNABON AHHH IM GOING INSAANE”

Holy FUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1477369371663.jpg (223x226, 5.76K)

based elpres

This wouldn’t have happened if Mike hadn’t taken his solid guys off of Jimmys apartment

Gracias amigo and numeros

Jimmy could not have predicted Lalo would show up. That’s on Kim

Chuck constantly diverted Jimmy from going down the righteous path because he was afraid Jimmy would surpass/match his talent in the law. Chuck is a villain.

>projection
Lol. Where did I say it was bad cause normies like it? It's bad cause it's poor writing, like the rest of this season.

>It's just happenstance, totally legitimate storytelling, my main character died because he was struck by lightning at the epilogue of the book.

Attached: unibrow pepe.png (1046x752, 403.63K)

Attached: 1653271850289.png (640x347, 251.36K)

Unironically yes.
He did it for the same reason he killed the TravelWire kid.

Lalo killed Howard to scare Kim and Jimmy. That's it. He had no other motivation.

you are fucking stupid

right, i just said, they would look for him, and when they don't find him he would just be missing person cold case #89513, kim and jimmy wouldn't be reasonable suspects. the body just has to go away

>howard's last moments were in a drunken blaze of glory calling out his tormentor's carefully laid plans as easily as if he had read the script

and isn't that...,. how he'd like to have gone out.....?

Attached: 1623404101230.jpg (1549x1080, 194.49K)

>Why is kim so evil now?
she tasted sadism and liked it so she wanted more of it.

what's he doin in there?

>there's no way he'll hear the obvious wire tap CLICK when he calls his uncle
bravo mike

both chuck and howards deaths were foreshadowed by a flame
a gas lantern and a candle

>Wait... you're...
There. Howard says that, Lalo turns around and now his fate is sealed without faggots asking why. Hire me, Vince

If Mike's guys are solid why do they all wear black jackets, dark shirts, and dark pants? Isn't that very indiscreet and obvious, especially in a desert climate?

Attached: confused.png (612x491, 97.59K)

Thanks!

>>Howard never meets or has heard of the mediator of his biggest case (and a retired judge at that) right before he walks into the room
wouldn't have changed anything except recognizing him from the detective's photos earlier (which wouldn't have changed anything)

>Nobody working for any of the law firms even begins to question why Kim and Jimmy are crawling back out of the woodwork and asking questions about sandpiper
they went out of their way to obscure this. kim met with the asian paralegal as a friend and she offered up the info on her own without kim asking for it. jimmy got the number to listen to the meeting by having francesca pose as a caregiver. you people really are fucking speed watchers, jesus

caramba

because he's lying to him. if lalo extracts that jimmy knows mike, then jimmy becomes gr8 b8 m8. lalo is going to use jimmy to draw out mike

>My guys are solid black

Eladio did gesture that Lalo was gun happy.

Howard was a shitty lawyer

He’s not the main character. You’re a tard

It is on Kim 100%, but it's also on Mike and Gus for taking the bait.

You can't be serious? The writing was in the wall that Howard would die this episode. Same with Nacho's last episodes.

Mike enters the apartment and kills Lalo.

I like this one better

Attached: hQDQl1I.png (1248x625, 558.49K)

>travel wire kid
Died because he was gatekeepers necessary information. These deaths are not even remotely comparable speedwatcher
>Seething vincedrone can only respond in anger
>could not actually defend this show if hid life depended on it

Why couldn't Lalo have killed Ackerman instead

I wish Tuco got more screentime on this show

The pointed isn't that Jimmy should have expected Lalo would show up and do something like this, rather that his involvement in hardcore cartel operations would endanger those close to him

I didn't really like Episode 3 that much but this episode was generally pretty good.

I'm wondering how far ahead of time they had this all planned. I'm thinking around season 4, they came up with the Ziegler plot as the general skeleton of S4 and Lalo as a character at about the same writing session, but planned it out assuming they'd just have 5 seasons, so they were originally planning to have Lalo's first time in the apartment be the time he shot Howard (who would have been lured there for something slightly stronger than the bowling balls/prostitutes but taking less time to establish than the s6 scheme in the final product), but once season 4 aired and AMC gave them the go-ahead for a sixth season they punted Howard's death into the next season and came up with the D-day scheme as a way to kill time.

Watching Burn Notice taught me if you're going to be a criminal and do shady stuff it's best not to be all blacked out in a mask and shit because then it's fucking obvious, better to have some plausible deniability.

New New New

He let Kim and Saul lie to his face last time, he's making a point that he's not fucking around