Watching the later seasons is just painful. He was the show. What was the point of removing him...

Watching the later seasons is just painful. He was the show. What was the point of removing him? I'm constantly wishing for him to show up and make it fun again

Attached: the-office-15-2-1014x570-1.jpg (1014x570, 41.09K)

they didnt remove him moron; he left

The Office US is a souless cashgrab for the masses, that's why they continued the show even without a protagonist.

He got bored and moved on. New seasons are that of a lesser show but it’s still worth it for Dwight and maybe Erin but Erin’s relationships are far too frustrating to enjoy.

why did he left?

>What was the point of removing him?
He was constantly being pushy and sexually harassing the real estate lady. It made the rest of the cast very uncomfortable and they demanded he stop and when he wouldnt, they asked him to leave or they would all walk. Finally, they had to sweep it all under the rug with some fake marriage that was never legally binding, but enough to fool Brick.

Attached: images[1].jpg (302x167, 7.91K)

I stopped watching the moment he left the show. If you were paying attention, you could already see the cracks starting to form.

the cracks started after like season 3 when you barely see any office related plot anymore and its just wacky thing day over and over again but Michael and Dwight where so funny I didnt really mind

he thought he was gonna be a big time actor

crazy how zoomers hate on the office not realizing all of their humor is just LARPing michael acott

also I think Robert California had a lot of potential and could have been funnier if he had been regional manager

>he thought he was gonna be a big time actor
I thought he already was

gabe and andy took a 8/10 show and made it 5/10

I want to ____ Angela

Strangle

show went to shit

DON'T DROP THE SOAP.

The UK office sucked and Ricky Gervais isn’t funny at all

I agree but at the same time I really liked Jo Bennett, Robert California, and especially the one episode where Creed is acting manager

The show jumped the shark when they sang The Rent song?

It's kinda funny how after he left the show just tried to figure out how to fill his gap so they just made that literally the plot until they ran out of bad ideas and just thankfully ended it.

season 7 had some really funny moments