"the character not the actor"

"the character not the actor"

Attached: file.png (1199x559, 139.87K)

They warn now?

They warn now.

Yes, after the pushback for not doing the same for actor who played Rose Tico

>look, we really want you aboard and lord knows how badly we'd like to cast every role in the film as an independent, strong, African princess, but you need to know in advance the audiences can get a little pushy.
>I'm gonna be straight with you, you're gonna get called a "big fat gorilla nigger bitch" a couple times on twitter by kikeslammer88

>how badly we'd like to cast every role in the film as an independent, strong, African princess,

>Causally ignores Finn

ftm, have you seen those hips?

FtM don't exists, especially with apes

Your just gay bro

>"but no purple of colour?"
Why do they pretend like there weren't prominent black characters in all 3 star wars trilogies?

>Just 3

Wow

> kikeslammer88
hey, that's my nickname!

Attached: 1642178479696.jpg (800x450, 77.33K)

Leftist?
Not bait, just curious

Yes, but more centern left with a handful of right ideals

ie; I hate troons

>Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting
But real

>now keep sucking bitch, I have a meeting in two hours

And? You'd agree that's more than none, right?

so we are screencapping bbs forums now?

Let me ask you something.
Do you agree with me when I say that there is a "silent" but significant minority of leftists that wish their side would be as "edgy" as right wingers? So they go to places like Any Forums and right wing Youtube bc they would rather be there than breaking bread with lefty snowflkes?

That's not just any old forum. That's Resetera. Any Forums is very familiar with those fags. If you want an idea of how bad Resetera is, just take any twitter screencap, and multiply it x100. Then you will have an idea of what the mods there are like. They make our jannies look heterosexual

>heterosexuals

Nah, theyll just make them look *less* homosexual XD

oh ok ill add it to the pile of garbage to ignore

Lmaoo

Attached: 1652617106824.png (655x692, 138.47K)