Knull, it's Gorr, Gorr the God Butcher, you're my overlord so I think you should know...

>Knull, it's Gorr, Gorr the God Butcher, you're my overlord so I think you should know, I've killed a lot of Gods! Some Egyptian ones in a pyramid, uh, some cult deities, maybe 5 or 10, a Roman one, I left her in a ditch behind some temple. I killed Vishnu, that elephant fucker, with my blade, and-and-and some man, s-some Pagan faggot with a dog! Last week, I uh, I killed another goddess with the sword - I had to, she almost got away, and someone else there, I can't remember, maybe a demigod... she's dead too.
>and uh... Allah! I killed Allah, with a necrosword, to the FACE! his body is dissolving in the fires of hell - i don't wanna leave anything out here! I guess I've killed maybe... 20 people... maybe 40!
>I have tapes of a lot of it. Some of the gods have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains... and I tried to cook a little.
>Tonight, I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of gods! And, um... I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. So, uh, I mean, I guess I'm a pretty, uh... I mean, I guess I'm a pretty sick guy.
>So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at New Asgard. So, you know... Keep your eyes open.

Attached: gorr.jpg (1905x812, 103.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucBfcGnuNcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what a dubsguy looks like after a steady diet of nothing but singles for a couple days

Duh Duh
Duh dee dee Duh dee dee
Duh Duh

Attached: 1653359343408.png (1042x646, 749.85K)

>doesn't kill the k*ke god
Hmmmm

satan isn't a god is he?

>lol kill pagan gods and erase their cultures
>abrahamics? uh, what do you mean, bigot? I'd never kill based abrahamic deities!
Very suspicious.

Looks like a Strapping Young Lad video

youtube.com/watch?v=ucBfcGnuNcw

top kek OP

I have seen this shit in so many threads now, it isn't funny dipshit, he doesn't even look remotely like the mudvayne dude

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks

Absolute fuckin' kekkery.

Universal Psycho

Attached: 1653152071520.jpg (1462x1462, 162.95K)

ALLAH and YHWH are same entity

>black and white god killer
its pure pottery

Attached: dmt-hell-1638480264487.jpg (1169x1164, 175.56K)

That’s simply not possible.

Why not you stupid fucking bastard

he would have the kill money

You like Huey Lewis and the News?

Attached: gorr.png (706x435, 10.16K)

I had dinner with Moloch two weeks ago in London

I have to go return some video tapes to Godbuster Video.

uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh