Mexican Man/White Woman kino

Mexican Man/White Woman kino

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_NETSCAPE_Temp_Saved Images_.png (809x1200, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuk00aekGLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does he look like he's just seen a truck load of ICE agents?

Could have casted someone like Tony Dalton, but they pick the ugliest possible motherfucker. Its not about race mixing anymore. Its hot women on ugly men

Eugenio is so fucking old and he is kinda ugly though. Would love to see Samara with someone like Diego Boneta

Does that mean I have a shot with a qt white woman as a manlet valet ?

Attached: 1630352212811.png (631x513, 187.66K)

Are u missing the point of the movie?

now this is something i can get behind.

t. latinx

Let them have their fantasy, user. This story is literally a beaner's dream come true.

>inb4 diegos seethe at "latinx"

No I did not, but it would be great to see a non ugly actor acting like he is an ugly person, isn't this a comedy?

guy's a comedian
this guy also plays Snow White btw

Attached: 9888998.png (1936x1232, 2.02M)

americans cancel Eugenio DErbez, he has made multiple comedy sketches making fun of 9/11

Where is the indian man/white woman kino?

Same person

Bree Larson has one

Not believable, user. They're already asking a lot of audiences to accept the non-existent plausibility of this valet clusterfuck.

The whole point of this movie is the implausibility, user.

> Kino
> Bree Larson

Stop lying to that man.

Only if all the dialogue is nothing but thirsty Indian ESL speak

Mexibros why are your top novela guys all Cuban. We can't keep getting away with this.

Thats what im hoping for. I want some fat poop brown indian man who speaks in the thickest most unintelligible accent ever making Taylor Swift fall in love with him.

>based on a true story

Attached: 8c5d456625dcc802023.jpg (620x959, 201.2K)

I unironically think there are loads of bollywood movies like this.

Looooool

just saw the trailer. what is it with Hulu shit that makes it look like I could have made it with my iPhone?

Wtf she actually looked cute here and had hard nipples? I thought the meme was the little spic being disgusted by her. Why has the internet ruined everything?

Attached: 7A72C4BD-D29E-4192-90E2-80B08348407D.jpg (234x250, 3.85K)

Indian men have been marrying white women since the early 19th century. Never heard of Dean Mahomed? Even Any Forums waifu, Savitri Devi, marrid a Bengali. Fun fact: After president Indira Gandhi (no relation to Gandhi) died, his dad and some members of the ruling party started pushing Indira's wife to take the charge for keeping it in the family. The wife was rejected because she was British

Attached: British family 19th century.jpg (800x450, 117.52K)

because she looks like a linebacker you dumb fuck

If ain't broken, why fix it? This shit is as old as sitcoms, if not even older.

Attached: shesoutofmyleagueposter.jpg (510x755, 68.47K)

No one cares poo. You're stinking up the thread. Scram streetshitter

Facts don't care about your feelings

He already played an illegal day labourer lmao. I think he's earned his place, heres with Adam

youtube.com/watch?v=nuk00aekGLI

Attached: topkek.jpg (678x510, 69.06K)

looks like a dude in a dress