Sees gun

>sees gun
>doesn't immediately take off

dropped this show is GoT tier

Attached: Howard_Hamlin_BCS_S5.png (220x330, 113.82K)

Honestly thought he was gonna reach for it in an effort to save Jimmy/Kimmy, proving he was pure til the very end

Dude he saw the gun and less than a minute he was dead.

He was clearly drunk

off one glass of whiskey he just injested 2 minutes prior?

>lalo jumped in a sewer pipe in germany and ended up back in new mexico
Bravo dabid

he was even in a good position to take Lalo down before he could shoot

he was drunk when he walked in

i bet you would have karate chopped that gun right out of lalo's hand huh

>Drunk
>Walked
Yeah brah nuh.

>drunk and devastated Howard after one of the worst days of his life isn't being rational
WOAH STOP THE FUCKING PRESS VINCE IS A HACK

he wouldn't expect it so yeah

are you genuinely underaged?

You think Lalo would have let him leave?
He can leap and survive, his legs are by faster faster than Howie

he's some stuffy richkid lawyer. probably never seen a gun in his life. He was shitting himself frozen in that moment

This guy lived his entire life on the straight and narrow.

I honestly thought he was gona think Lalo was just another part of the con. Some hired actor playing a tough guy to scare Howard away. Then he would try to call his bluff and get his noodle kaboodled by Lalo. I was low key hoping that would happen. I would have loved to see Lalos confused/intrigued face when he sees just how mindfucked Jimmy made Howard

"Stay strapped or get clapped" -Vince Gilligan

take off? hes not an airplane.... O_o

>just outrun a gun bro

I mean Lalo could have killed him easily if he tried but it still would have been nice to see him try with a fight/flight response. Give him at least an ounce of dignity in going down fighting. Instead he just stands there and takes it like a sad broken man when he was literally just talking about how he is going to move on from this and keep trying.

he was drunk and shitting his pants in fear/confusion. it's an entirely appropriate response