Even the black people hate the woke shit. So who in the fuck are they aiming the race swapping ahit toward?

Even the black people hate the woke shit. So who in the fuck are they aiming the race swapping ahit toward?

Attached: FB_IMG_1653359801039.jpg (720x934, 61.34K)

White soi libs

The only thing anyone even remembers about Static Shock is that episode where the bullied kid brings the gun to school.

No they dont. Most blacks want black superman, they want black spiderman, they want black characters dominating everything. Only a couple are tired of being pandered towards, most blacks are stupid and think having a black flash will make up for slavery or geroge floyd or whatever.

Static shock was the shit

And who exactly told you this?

Normies

Also
>a lot of people

I remember really liking static shock as a kid

Social media. Just go online and look around. This shit is not dying down anytime soon.

The TIRED blacks.

Will they keep Lois Lane white?

>he thinks twitter is real life

Black people too dumb to understand.
White people too cucked to habe shame.

Jesse Jackson

Isn't it though? Aren't the things people post on Twitter the whole reason black Superman is even a term?

Fucking BASED. Static Shock was GREAT, and an honest look at black culture through a comic book type lens.

Static is a chud

Attached: 1590677513495.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

You don't need to remember a character to make a movie on it. Memberberry movies are bitch tier. The ideal move is to make something completely new, but adapting something no one remembers is the best compromise.

except you're wrong in every way, I literally only see blacks complain about race-swaps

SUPERHERO STATIC SHOCK

The nose knows.

Normies are largely uninterested in nerd shit at all, and a growing portion of them bemoan this shit already, at least in private. Normies do not think Batman being blackwashed or making the Flash a tranny is """important""".

>Isn't it though?
Hollywood thinks it is, but it's not an actual representation of the majority of the public.

Attached: twitter.jpg (668x1024, 97.46K)

like 3% of the user base of twitter actually tweet. stop thinking twitter is real life you nonce

THIS CANT WAIT A MONTH

You don't have to be told what you are seeing with your own two eyes. You're just too canucked to realize that.

why do so many black superheroes have electric powers?

I love static shock. I could see Michael B Jordon do it

>and an honest look at black culture through a comic book type lens.
including Static only being interested in white women.

How hard is it to just create good black characters and not shout about how diverse the film is going to be as if it matters.