This is fascist propaganda

This is fascist propaganda.

Attached: b3f670e54ef001fb4a238dafef9c99ba.jpg (2020x3044, 361.23K)

cops are not your friends. a dead fed is a good fed.

Yeah, a great film.

Unfunny bait
Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1647340943916.jpg (1080x1205, 412.13K)

maybe if you consider shooting bad guys "facist" maybe he should have apologized for his white privilege.

and that's a good thing

He does renegade shit but then has the audacity to lecture that motorcycle cop who was going around with his buddies executing pimps and drug dealers.

Enjoy being left alone when you actually need help. This goes for every country.

op has never watched magnum force

STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE

Fuck 12 ACAB

Feel free to ban me, but the only good part of this movie is the opening scene

You know you're like forty years too late, right?

Nigger

based fascist propaganda

No, but this is
It's also great

Attached: 2000ad182-1441980034.jpg (633x768, 203.59K)

>cops are not your friends
Cops are you friend, because you're a criminal and the existence of cops means that you'll be arrested for your crimes instead of lynched by the citizens you harm with your crime.

Hanging's too good for him, bring back rectal impaling

I hope you're never in dire need of help unless you're armed yourself but even then you might need to dial 911

Repeal that "no cruel and unusual punishments" pinko shit and watch crime rates plummet

If you're not prepared to defend yourself, you're already dead. SHTF cops aren't going to protect you. Look at literally every riot in the last thirty years.

>needing help from a cop
Ngmi

No it isn't, and I hate when people say it is. The film's message does lean to the right, since it portrays the left-wing government as being weak and protecting serial killers (portrayed as a hippie), but it makes it clear that Harry's methods of doing things only end up making things worse. We are supposed to sympathize with him as a character, but at the same time we're supposed to think that he's going about things the wrong way.

The director said he wanted to make a movie where the cop is almost as bad as the killer he's after.

You'll end up needing help even if you're armed unless you're John Rambo

>Punishing criminals is... le fascism!
might as well call it a communist film because leftist regimes executed people too