Be you

>be you
>wake up
>hear a fuckton of yelling
>look outside your window to see US paratroopers setting up equipment outside your residence after landing
>look up and see multiple helicopters and military aircraft frantically flying in the sky

Depending on your flag, what is your immediate reaction/thoughts?

Attached: 4BCLNCX25JBNZC7ZRDRACBNFYA.jpg (800x532, 85.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GSIqYAd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i would think our prime minister didnt do what they told him to and now its time for a coup

Attached: 367r8u3k3.png (423x751, 209.38K)

won't happen, mutt airforce will be decimated at the border then nukes will fly in their direction

I shoo them off my lawn and tell them that the training ground is 100km east

I think of the lyrics of my national anthem

Freedom ain't free

lmao

>Ukraine flies ancient helicopters into Russia, blows up military installations, and returns home.
>Russia will somehow destroy the US airforce at the border.

kek what is this giga copium

This, I tell them that the Souda Naval Base is wayyyyyy over yonder and they need to fuck off because they disrupt my suffering

Probably confusion because I live on staten island and the only military base here is extremely small, nowhere near my house, and is filled with recruiters that go to south beach to have gay sex under the pier.

Attached: 1655398174092.jpg (169x203, 5.21K)

>and returns home

Attached: compressed-gyk6.jpg (225x225, 2.63K)

Bro Ukrainians are blow up shit in Russia it's been like this 3 months. A squadron of f 18s would take your military out at this point.

>immediate reaction/thoughts?
Bundawehr is doing a military exercise with their transatlantic friends again

whole mutt airforce couldn't even take out vietnam

Stop saying mutt you idiot it gives you away.

stop being a mutt then

Attached: 16588485653380.png (1280x960, 1.75M)

What else does the CNN say?

Let's fucking go, we're gonna fuck Russia up

Can we both agree to go to one hotel in turkey in the same time? I want to kick you in the teeth

thankfully, unlike the russian army, we aren't using 60 year old equipment

>NATO conducting new type of drill, cool

I'd say "thank God, an exploitive US occupation would still be less shit than our home-grown government" and go back to bed.

vietnamese can actually fight though. can russians?

>cabbage fart mystery meat calling his superiors mutt

Let's get dangerous. Nukes everything.

i want to say based, but i don't want to come off like I support the subjugation and exploitation of my brazil bros

you literally do lol
better than vietnamese
malnourished scrawny poles can't into 1v1s, you are like churkas, always attack in flocks

>fun thread utterly derailed but butthurt hohol-lovers
damn shame

Go outside and curbstomp them until their faces are nothing but MUSH and steal their wallets so nobody could identify their mangled, broken bodies, leaving their families in extreme emotional pain. Then I would visit their funeral, shit in their casket in font of their own beloved ones and then kill every single one of the funeral guests because I would assume they are American as well.

This kek

seethe

You should do it for the bants anyway.

You are too obvious, vatnik. Real Americans don't talk like that.

imgur.com/a/GSIqYAd

Connect to the closest Russian overmind trough collective subconsciousness, get my AK out and start hibernation growing bone armor and awaiting the coordinated command.

>better than vietnamese
why are russians always so full of themselves? real talk.

> why are russians always so full of themselves?
> tf

Attached: loser.jpg (2600x1733, 436.74K)