>Still no holocaust episode

Attached: adam-ruins-everything-logo.png (1200x1200, 523.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcAPU6paCxo
youtu.be/JcAPU6paCxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>EATING FISH IS BAD BECAUSE OF THE MERCURY
>TRUST ME BRO

>Suburbs are bad
>Not only do they have ZERO Black TM people
>they're also full of families
Yuck

Suburbs are bad because they're far away from everything, destroy nature far more than highly paced cities and require cars to get anywhere

I only ever saw one episode it was the gaming episode, which pissed me off.
>actually girls are bigger gamers than boys!
>that's only counting phone games
>so what games are games
who the fuck thinks like this.

>harry potter is just as good as the godfather, after all movies are movies
>twilight is just as good as the great gatsby, after all books are books
>a highschool play written by the music director is just as good as King Lear preformed by professionals. After all plays are plays.
>oh you like reading hunting monthly? you should try fashion weekly. after all magazines are magazines!
>oh you like Sopranos? I love television as well have you seen Jersey Shore? after all all television is exactly the same.

>suburbs are bad
Literal black person detected

Rogan actually destroyed this dude on his podcast

That's true though. Not that it's bad, but you should be wary of eating larger fish, too frequently in quick succession.

>WATER IS BAD BECAUSE IF YOU DRINK 1000 GALLONS YOU WILL DIE

what did he actually ruin? I never watched the show

I live in a suburb, and it's the literal sole suburb I have ever lived in that has been nice, and only because zoning laws weren't able to destroy the fucking shopping center that's a five minute walk down the street. I never have to get in the car to get groceries, alcohol, or even retro video games. The population is over 99% white last time I checked.

The last suburb I lived in, my house was tucked away on one side of a highway which was required to get basically anywhere and the mall was filled with Mexicans. It was hell. Suburbs suck cock.

Suburbs suck dude. When people talk about suburbs they aren’t talking about regular neighborhoods, they’re talking about those giant housing communities that get thrown up in like a few months where all the houses look identical and there’s nothing but those identical houses for miles.

>lots of whites is good
>lots of minorities is bad
But the suburbs are the problem right?

I thought his new netflix show was entertaining. Hell I liked most of his old stuff too, anytime anyone brings him up here though a lot of the time it becomes a shitfest once the rogan episode comes up

This post is incredibly wrong.
what planet are you from?

>eating salmon, tuna and other fish every day for dinner for a month is the same as drinking a thousand gallons of water
OK user.

which are where exactly? I've only seen that shit when I go to vegas to fuck whores on vacation. and by all accounts vegas is a shithole to live in.

No, the demographics were the cherry on top. The problem is everything being built around the automobile and being annoying to get to, while also being ugly because you're staring at pavement most of the time. The actual population was mostly white, but the mall had floods of minorities coming in about five years into living there because the it was decent and had stores they didn't have access to elsewhere.

>you will breathe the smog
>you will live in a rented pod
>in a congested city
>in squalor
>and you will eat the fucking bugs
>and BE HAPPY

Attached: smog.jpg (1200x630, 106.23K)

You don’t even have an opinion on suburbs faggot. You just took an argument about suburbs and shoehorned niggers into the conversation because that’s all you talk about.

What happens in the Rogan episode?

There an argument about trannies and Rogan wins so hard Adam is speechless
Not joking btw

He was funny back when collegehumor wasnt total shit. His show is corny but I like watching it some times. I can see why other people would hate it tho

Do you not own a car? Please tell me your not a poorfag
How did I shoehorn niggers? Nobody mentioned niggers but you and the guy I responded to brought up Whites and Mexicans

>going to the mall like a woman or minority
lmao
what year is it

ok, but will I have full dive VR and sex robots?

But I don't wanna... >_

shit games are still games.

I don't know what this show is, nor do I know who this man is, but I hate his guts based on this picture.

Bro, look. I know everything you’ve been brainwashed into believing comes from glamorous info graphics of dubious repute (yes, i’m looking at you, pol…) but suburbs are actually like TOTES magotes oppress. Like no [B] cappin off that nonsense my white privileged friend.

Adam ruined himself.
He's an upjumped pretentious tofu-hotdog, and the faggots who watch and enjoy him are a subclass of this pseudo-intellectual garbage humanoids.
His shows are just taking a strawman and cherrypicking whatever facts he wants to back himself up.

tl;dr he demonstrated he isn't intelligent and his side of the podcast is best distilled to one quote: "I'm not an expert on this."

This dimwit was destroyed by Joe fucking Rogan

clip?

he lost an argument with a drug-addled moron

Literally every human settlement ever created has destroyed nature, you goddamn retard.

I don't think you understand what cherrypicking is.

>if reddit had a face

No.
Full dive VR will never exist because we will never be able to accurately interpret and give feedback to the brain.
Sex robots will never exist beyond the sex dolls that already exist

idk that i would call it a win 2bh. adam kept saying he didn't have exact data/stats but joe just kept pressing the topic.

Yeah but cities are more highly concentrated, so they aren't as harmful as suburbs that cover thousands of square miles

Never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=JcAPU6paCxo

>implying
fuck off pseud

Video games are for useless eaters. If women are beating men in that department then all is not lost.

youtu.be/JcAPU6paCxo

And I think you need to start exercising and stop drinking basedmilk

>look at my favorite e celeb drama!
You people are pathetic