MY GIRLFRIEND SUCKED 37 DICKS

Attached: dante.jpg (225x225, 8.03K)

One after the other?

Human?

Consecutively?

Sequentially?

and none of them is you

In a queue?

How good would lasagna have to be for that much dick to be acceptable?

Male?

Seems like a comfy life

What smells like shoe polish?

My wife had 42 fly babies

not very

In a roe?

I’ve slept with girls who’ve been with way more dudes than that. They would have to really be something else to be relationship material though. Like full on 10/10 who cooks, cleans, and is genuinely stimulating to talk to and fun to be around. A girl like that is practically a mythological creature though.

Literally the only funny part of that movie

It's funny how sensibilities change over the years. I watched this movie with my younger sister and she was confused by this scene. She said that number seems pretty average (even for high schoolers). Initially, I told her to shut up because I didn't believe her, but she showed me TikTok vids of her friends basically saying their body count and they were all above 25. One chick was already in the 70s

What, you?

What a whore. That shit is gonna backfire so hard. Cat ladies begging for chad scraps everywhere, and only total effeminate loser faggots knocking on their doors.

I still don’t believe that’s average for high school girls. Sure there are plenty of turbo sluts but even the majority of the sexually active ones only go through a handful of dudes throughout high school. Every school probably has a few of them who have insane body counts but they’re rare overall at that age.

check this 37

What’s your sister’s body count, user?