My younger brother apparently turned gay from pic related and it's only made me hate capeshit so much more...

My younger brother apparently turned gay from pic related and it's only made me hate capeshit so much more. How the fuck does any man find this hot? He just looks like a buff hobo

Attached: 1653344356167.jpg (549x530, 51.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXKLt0L3pSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's a 50% chance you're also gay

gay or bi? hey if they want to explore the bi side, they'll learn real quick it isn't for them. Gays can be detestable, good for a threesome and that's about it

Protip:they don't make these actors roid for the female audience

Have him look into his Momoa's and maybe then he will be cured. This is momoa's weak spot
Guy likes a guy he's a homo, the end

His eyes fuck i didnt typevtgat right but you need to hurry
have your brother look into momoa's eyes dammit there's not much time

Zack Snyder is famous for making people gay. He's been doing it for decades

Attached: 300.jpg (1920x1080, 768.41K)

No clue what bi is but younger bro blatantly lusts after buff capeshit characters despite only being 16. Fucking walked in on him jerking off to Captain America and Thor in the family room forgetting I was home too

Yep true story I once hooked up with a trans woman and it was an awful experience to the point where I knew right then and there I was just a little bi curious because her dick was not at all attractive imo. I remember she took her dick out and made me suck it and just part of me knew it wasnt natural. You just know when you know, I guess. Anyway another big red flag was I remember thinking "wow this is like I'm making out with a man" and it really ruined it for me. It wasnt a cute trap like Any Forums conditioned me to think was attainable but rather it was a man, and my dick knew it. I still got hard for him but right then and there was when I knew I wasnt gay

this guy would look like shit without roids lol

you made your brother gay by touching his wiener

wow he’s not even lean and his arms look tiny in this shot, sad!

Your younger brother needs to get better taste in men

How old is your younger brother?

>not even lean
Just no crazy cgi abs is all

Get a hot chick to go up to him from the water shirtless, hand him a beer, and say "my man!" It might do something idk. Or watch Stargate: Atlantis for better Jason and better Atlantis

What did he think of these?

youtube.com/watch?v=TXKLt0L3pSs

Attached: aquaman butt grab.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

>That clear butt caress
Lmao what the fuck

Your brother likes to get assblasted by homeless men. I hope you're angry.

You can see he is raping his daughter. Look at her eyes, they are dead, like she has already the thousand cock stare. Sad.

16, explained