Reddit moment

Reddit moment.

Attached: 1653352453511.png (720x1032, 511.17K)

lmao what kind of fags make these articles

it really is with the reposting

Christ is King.

Attached: 1606362413747.jpg (709x836, 111.3K)

oh my science! i hecking love marvel. They are the only major movie house in the world promoting reason, love and tolerance in this spiteful world.

Kinda makes sense. All of the crazy shit he's seen either is magic or is indistinguishable from it. Why would he worship god when he has friends that are basically gods themselves?

What is OP's endgame?

Not only did you ignore the front page post but your screen cap is literally saved off Any Forums. You are an actual reddit tier retard.

>uses time travel and alien magic
>doesn't believe in the chinese whispers of middle eastern story books
Whoah, who woulda thunk it
*tips*

Fake and gay like OP

Fake headline

NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T EXPERIENCE LIFE AND GAIN A BRAIN AND A PAIR OF BALLS AND NOT BELIEVE IN GOD ANYMORE NOOOOO YOU GOTTA BE A HUGE PUSSY AND SUCK FARTS AND NOT STAND UP FOR YOURSELF FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE NOOO BELIEVE IN GOD AND WORSHIP JESUS AND KIKES AND DO AS YOU'RE TOLD
LICK
THAT
FUCKING
BOOT
FAGGOT

Attached: RAGE SCREAM MAD YAYAYAY.png (558x918, 834.19K)

Lol, and they are at the same time supossed to introduce Islam into this fedora tippning aethist world?

So shut your whore mouth then when the backclash against Islam comes with Miss Marvel

Why'd you attach a picture of yourself seething and trooning out while you wrote that?

The MCU is concentrated, undiluted reddit

The aetheists are the tranny enablers

not a real article and why the fuck would you be an atheist in a universe with confirmed metaphysical and magical shit. there are confirmed souls in the MCU, irs not a materialist universe at all

Who do you think I quoted. Also, it's spell atheist you dumb spic.

>Kinda makes sense. All of the crazy shit he's seen either is magic or is indistinguishable from it. Why would he worship god when he has friends that are basically gods themselves?

Attached: 1653358729117.jpg (995x1127, 180.14K)

Same here. What kind of God would allow this much Marvel cringe?

i rest my case

Attached: D753FCF7-BA52-4194-8073-4CD7300E360C.jpg (828x461, 232.22K)

Those that unironically seethe about religious people and desperately try to bait them. Watch as this get reposted a bunch on Any Forums.