Untitled

Attached: file.png (643x621, 754.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/tv/news/leslie-jones-plastic-woman-animated-comedy-series-1235275256/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate the lucifetian Leftwing Cultural Marxist feminist globalist White Genocide jewish NWO so much bros

Any Forums challenge: predict her elastic pussy joke

*luciferian

isn't plastic man actually funny though?

Watch this. I click hide thread. Bye thread! Bye bye!

gender swapped?

>Tfw you hope OP was trolling, check it, and it turns out to be true.

I like to remind people whenever I can. She was in her mid 40s when she got onto SNL, when most of the cast are barely into their 20s when they start.

Attached: Screenshot_20210516-211312(1).png (1371x1615, 350.75K)

Doesn’t even make sense. doom patrol can’t even afford to make elastigirl stretchy, ms marvel had her entire powers changed, you think they’d know not to try to make live action stretch powers by now

>Buzzword buzzword buzzwords.
Find Christ

So Chris Rock is to blame.

Rodney Dangerfield quit selling aluminium siding and went into comedy in his 40s.

Him and Leslie Jones' parents.

Yeah, and she gets the same amount of respect he did

If there's any stretchy superhero it could work with it would be plastic man. Not with fucking Leslie Jones but I think it's possible.

You think if they were going to do anything they would do a actual Plastic Man show and make it animated.

>black people knew she wasn’t funny
>plays at a white club
>gets put on Saturday night live
lmao white people are idiots

Attached: 16527429698001251762616243513758.jpg (1024x1024, 178.98K)

Clickbait. She’s starring in an animated show as the voice of a character named “Plastic” that isn’t connected to DC.
variety.com/2022/tv/news/leslie-jones-plastic-woman-animated-comedy-series-1235275256/amp/

Attached: 7340CA8C-A824-43A6-B339-6741B128DD54.jpg (1284x1043, 550.89K)

ironic

she gonna lecture white people about plastic hairstyles and maintenance?

All those "buzzwords" I listed are against Christ glow trannie

that makes sense but Im so used to things not making sense that I didn’t even check

>The biggest managers in comedy didn't get her
>Chris Rock is convinced that they must be all wrong
Thanks Chris, very cool

Attached: 1jgrgn.jpg (175x250, 15.2K)

Well, now, I wouldn't say that. After all, Rodney made "Rappin' Rodney".

no fucking way
why do this keep doing this?

What do you define as "funny"?

post it

I still don't believe it.

Ya'll need to stop focusing on things that are clearly not meant for you.

>you're not being replaced so stop resisting while we cheer for your replacement chud!

leslie nigger jones

that was the point idiot

White "genocide" is completely true and it is compounded by the declining birthrates of whites in ALL Western countries, increasing nonwhite births, and antiwhite sentiment in Western culture from entertainment to MSM to government policy

You'd have to be an uncritical thinker to just ignore the obvious. No wonder why the Leftwing gaslights all the time

Species swapped.

Attached: nigmicro.png (2149x1321, 2.99M)