Do americans really just arrest anyone for just wanting a hamburger?

Do americans really just arrest anyone for just wanting a hamburger?

Attached: AnyConv.com__FK5DgdwXwAQvgKX.jpg (2048x1538, 338.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/AdventureswithPurpose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans are fat lazy schooter mobile using retards

Yes in some places you'll get stopped by the cops just for walking.

Attached: BrianDennehyRamboFirstBlood.jpg (690x434, 66.11K)

media campaign to depict american soldiers as murdered in vietnam + no support made it so a lot of veterans were homeless, unemployed, drifters, and generally prone to commit crimes and violence. that why the sheriff didn't want rambo in his town. like he doesn't look like he can afford a hotel

we should, honestly

>media campaign to depict american soldiers as murdered in vietnam
But I thought the media only told lies?

You made this thread yesterday. And the day before that. And the day before that. And, etc. What pleasure do you derive from this?

I’ve had the same exact thing happen to me in Germany on several occasion. I mean literally the same as Stallone in that pic with the overbearing police officer and me with a pissed of scowl. I’m of Balkan origin btw and not a criminal. They never target the arabs or blacks but I’m always harangued.

americunts are always looking to prevent someone else to do something

Attached: Ululates.png (725x400, 361.69K)

of course, what do you think all those niggers were crying about.
#BlackLivesMatter #BlueLivesDontMatter

LoL, pigglets are anti-vax dummies.

He's a pacific northwest cuckold cop.

Yes.
It was a different time in those days.
It was the mid 80s.
John Rambo was a long haired hippie vagrant, hitchiking through small town USA. It was very common for cops to notice you if you are not from around the area and either harass you or arrest you for being "free". Seriously, the cops take their jobs seriously in most rural towns of the US and will run you out on a rail if you are not recognized and look shady. Most of the time if you resist, then you either end up charged with a bunch of charges or in the river. This is why this youtube channel is making a lot of people nervous right now. youtube.com/c/AdventureswithPurpose A lot of secrets are being dug up and there have been several occasions the guys on this channel KNOW they are in over their head with opening cans of worms that should have been left unopened.

Just watched Last Blood recently and anons what the absolute fuck even is this movie? I know Rambo 4 turned the violence up a notch but wtf this was a whole other level. Perhaps one of the most violent displays of on screen brutality I've seen from a mainstream action movie. Maybe not as bloody as 4, but the intimacy of the kills and psychotic rage was way more intense. Fuck it, most slasher movies don't go this hard. Ghostface and Michael Meyers would be impressed with Rambo's creative lust for blood.
NTY and Any Forums trying to convince me there's some underlying poltical message. Fuck out of here, it's a generic 80s revenge plot with a real bad ending. If this is the American Conservative pathos then they need to be put on suicide watch because poor John Rambo is reduced to MacBeth levels of nihilistic sef annihilation by the end.
fantastic flick

Attached: rambo5.jpg (952x461, 81.67K)

I've seen enough piglet beat up people over "public health" restrictions to know that it doesn't matter what their beliefs are, if you give them the opportunity to abuse their authoritah, they will do it

Attached: 200.gif (260x200, 92.37K)

You've never been to the PNW. Outside of the few big cities, the rest of the states populations are rural and would definitely act like the cop and be fine with busting hippies, vagrants and vaxxers.

We have to assume the worse in this case... like maybe he was born deformed or is legally mentally retarded or both. It's best not to bump when replying to these threads.

I wish I lived the 80s, just look at this place, the aesthetic of the movie. It's top notch

Attached: ramb.png (1737x792, 1.32M)

You know that place probably looks exactly the same today right? Small towns usually change very slowly, maybe it has a new McDonalds or something but otherwise the area should be pretty similar.

Might check it out now, thanks.

Was alive in the 80s, the 80s aesthetic was top notch in the 80s.
This.
My town looks about the same as it did in the 80s, honestly the only thing changed was the only industry went out in the mid 90s so all the shops went out of business around town, now the only thing we have is a strip mall with wal mart, lowes, and a couple of small niche shops on the edge of town.

60% of the “Greatest Generation” were draftees

Barely 20% of the “victims” in Vietnam were drafted

Kek, yes.

t. likes to go on walks all around the world, only place that cops care....my homeland USA. KEK

This thread again?