Who had the toughest high school experience? Her?

Who had the toughest high school experience? Her?

Attached: sydneysweeney_1.jpg (1584x1056, 220.67K)

Or her?

Attached: tumblr_p91ad8vm2J1r2p77io1_540.jpg (540x304, 42.8K)

Do actors even go to school? She was probably raised in an mk ultra facility

Imagine sucking on her tits

>tfw hot girls in high school and college will have more fun in a few years than I will in my life

This is the hardest experience women will ever have to face. It's even worse than being a manlet.

Attached: AAAABRf9dWFU-fGGZVOKCrfIZXkiA2JU0nM7KNG02pOaw4vL77e8XkBl_GpSAkZpqRC4Gu81q58ZOQ2Ia93aLtDRBfOxMpPUX6xvodcqT5A1CNmfZakomEAuNLvifb1kcQ (1).jpg (426x597, 96.95K)

Or... her?

Attached: Lili_sad.jpg (1200x873, 79.53K)

These are the kids I was telling you about.

Attached: 1645431025901.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

is this an accurate depiction of yank schools?

No, she would be asked to cover up or be sent home.

Is there any scenes of teachers on students relationship? You can't make a TV show about a fucked up american highschool without that

Yes and no. Schools are mostly outdoors and she would get sent home for those clothes but there is always one giga chad and giga stacy relationship that triggers.

Why does everyone say "Euphoria is soo good! It's easily the greatest TV show ever! It's so deep and well written!" Yet nobody discusses it a month after it aired? Hell, we still get Sopranos threads and that's been off the air for years, what gives?

Attached: 20211223_010241.jpg (673x747, 54.29K)

What do you mean schools are mostly outdoors? All my classes were in one building

What is this show? I don't watch it but my girlfriend was watching it one night and i watched a bit of it and all the highschool kids are sitting watching a school play and the school play is just them bullying a student or something. There's no teachers or parents present? In what world can highschool kids do a whole uninterrupted play where they bully another student? Also Kids cannot dress like sluts in school, every highschool has a dress code, if you dress with your tits Hanging out you'll be asked to cover up or get sent home. This show makes it seem like parents and teachers aren't present at all, like it's just kids running everything.

Let me guess, east coast? Flyovers and west coast is always a circle of buildings.

The principal is a black manlet, what do you expect

Attached: 1645413932642.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

I love blonde skin and hate Sweetney. break the money? No, cut Sweeney. in the middle. forever. Allow the intestines to flow freely and the blood to cover the blue-green envelope while the man is lying in the intestines. The shit mixed with blood organs is more comfortable than Swenney's vagina can be. I'm cruel to you, bitch Sweeney dies, dies!

It's not even the best ongoing HBO show, to be honest. People calling it the best thing ever are fanboys, or just haven't watched a lot of shows.

People saying it’s good are women. Not exactly intellectual material.

the got rid of dress codes because it "opresses women"

Depends on the school

Attached: 1588761358861.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

Sydney Sweeney's breast implant investment has really paid off

All the zoom zooms at my work cream their pants over it