Can Conan Lose?

>Imagine fucking around and doing a podcast as your late night TV career winds down

>Suddenly radio boomers give you a shitload of money for it

How does one man keep winning so hard?

Attached: E2A2AEE7-DD6D-474F-8481-AAFF5D6B30FE.jpg (750x981, 107.72K)

Conan fans might be the biggest copers on the planet, dude hasn't got good ratings in his life

>ratings
Nigger I don't care if other people enjoy something I do. I don't need to be part of a winning team. You're sad and also gay.

Daily reminder Leno is based and did nothing wrong.

Attached: gettyimages-660314202.jpg (300x300, 19.55K)

Isn't that 50 million more than Rogan? Wtf...

Should I get SiriusXM? I can get it for free with my credit card but idk if it's worth the hassle. Spotify sucks at finding me new music

Stern's taking all their money on his way out. Sirius will go bankrupt. They probably lied to Conan. This is a fucking car rental radio company ffs.

I wouldn’t. You can’t cancel it without calling somebody in India who will aggressively try to keep you subscribing.

Has he just been dragging his feet this entire time with his HBO show? It feels like they seriously don’t know what to do

I was at a boston market in burbank california in 2014 and jay was in line ordering food

Attached: 1-585463077.jpg (1200x1800, 700.09K)

Maybe it’s a payoff for something, like how famous people get bribes classified as book deals

He's just a regular guy, tellin regular jokes! That's why we love him!

That's weird, what are those Zoomers doing on the cover of such an old show?

Everything I get reccomended on spotify is great

Is it a straight payment or he has to do X amount of years live before getting full payment? Anyway, he just killed the last remainer of his audience. I don't think many people want to subscribe to Sirius just for Conan.

10 years

50 years

100 years

even after society collapses, people are still going to remember the day of conan's betrayal.

Attached: 1516574516760.png (1158x1142, 1.24M)

wow look at all those beautiful tree

Its over for chuds

Conan is based for going to my country, those segments were hilarious

Boomer companies are throwing billions of dollars down the toilet because they're afraid of real internet talent. Imagine what Nikocado's team could put together for 150 million dollars instead of throwing it away on losers like Conan.

why are people mad at this again? Haiti is an island so I imagine there's some pretty stuff there

This lmao, keep coping Conan fans.

>nooooo don't go on a holiday and stay in a hotel, you have to visit the shitholes too!!!
why is Any Forums like this

Where does SiriusXM get all this money from? Everytime I have to renew for their horseshit prices I call and say I'm canceling and they lower my bill back to $3.

Imagine if Shoenice had Howard Stern’s budget