Realistically speaking, what would you do in this situation?

Realistically speaking, what would you do in this situation?

Attached: 1653245757335.jpg (620x450, 32.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qYVK_OqyUzk?t=23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just die, i guess?

reminder that the kid in this episode went on to write that "Fish Heads" song and paid to have it spammed on MTV.

In Shinseki Yori there's a similar problem and it's solved by just tricking the dumb kid with poison. No reason to assume it doesn't work here.

Why couldn't they just stab him in the neck while he slept?

Attached: PS1.jpg (480x270, 33.24K)

Dare him to entangle two particles, spin one to the left and then force the other to respect the spin value of the former.

Would he really be that hard to kill? Distract him with music or TV then stab him in the heart

I think the kid is psychic though, he can read everyone's intent when they plan to attack him, right? You'd need to have some zen shaolin monk training to focus your willpower or some shit.

He's literally Q.

>you can't kill him, he's got plot armor a mile thick
>he's not a kid he's actually thousands of years old!
retard weeb

I meant the Twilight Zone example RE the poisoning plan.

poison burger

Honestly. I'd just jerk off and let him know how good it feels then he'll fall into the trap.

Literally just leave the house. Like open the door and walk out

tessst

I’d go chill in the cornfield

youtu.be/qYVK_OqyUzk?t=23

Attached: 9efcd61495af28c7c8fb8e28d5d7c71108ddb8f2.gif (480x360, 732.55K)

I can't remember did he alter the world or just the town.

Attached: 1647572412297.gif (640x360, 1.72M)

What was the episode called? This is twilight zone right?

Yes

As a kid, I liked the Johnny Bravo episode that did an homage to this. Didn't realize how much the Twilight Zone influenced other shows in general.

"It's a Good Life"

wtf was Q anyway?

His powers aren't universal though. The milkman guy was insulting him early in the episode before the kid was in range of hearing his thoughts.

he was a fop

I think they did a follow up episode in a latter season where he was an adult and was able to alter the world

The letter between P and R.

You'd think there'd be at least one dude in a small rural town in 1950s USA who had a rifle and enough hunting experience to hit a target at range. I'm just nitpicking because it's such a memorable episode, though.

Qladimir Qutin

I figure you have to be hundreds of feet away from him to not have your thoughts heard or something like that. Plot armor basically.

Omnipotent beings that technically aren't gods because they exist, and that's the one thing gods don't do.

Just fucking blow the house up while he's sleeping.

Nothing. He's more OP than wanda.

I can knock the child out faster than he can think

He's asleep, quick jerk of the neck, never feel a thing.

>His powers aren't universal though. The milkman guy was insulting him early in the episode before the kid was in range of hearing his thoughts.

That's possible it's a range thing, which is why he banished the rest of the world. I like to think he just teleported his entire town so he didn't have to deal with anything else.

I don't think you actually have to think about something to actually physically do it

Whenever I'm working I'm daydreaming and I could be in the middle of hard labor but my mind is literally elsewhere

So I suppose if I just think about some random shit he could never see it coming that I was gonna kill him