What was the best episode?

What was the best episode?

Attached: Love-Death-Robots-Volume-3-Trailer-Features-An-Impressive.jpg (2024x2530, 644.05K)

Swarm, obviously

When is the next season?

>still hasn't been topped

Attached: Beyond-the-Aquila-Rift-Love-Death-and-Robots-Ending-Explained-Space-Station.jpg (1280x688, 104.43K)

zima blue

Overall? The Witness. Of the new season, Bad Travelling.

We just got volume 3 a few days ago. Probably not for a year at minimum, if Netflix chooses to continue it. They just laid off half their animation people.

The one with the obvious Netflix shill shitting out multiple pointless threads a day.

What? Why? This is literally the most original and interesting thing Netflix has going for it

Was the bear episode rotoscoped?

I agree that it's among their best originals but the company is in shambles, leadership can get irrational, and honestly we can't know anything for sure about their future plans. Their animation teams getting gutted does not bode well but anything can happen.

>Their animation teams
was it theirs i thought they gave money to some random studio and said make a short for us

Pretty sure they did and pretty sure this show is insanely popular and generates enough hype to pull in more viewers and get more seasons

Can someone please post that webm of the siren from season 3 licking her lips?

agreed
I thought the Swarm was going to call herself Kerrigan

Toss up between Bad Traveling Night of the Mini-Dead Jibaro

Night of the Mini-Dead was a complete waste of an episode.

You know, i kinda agree. It was an interesting take on "the zerg" from sc and it was the only one i'm curious what happens next. Yada black scientists etc. but probably most likely if you look at how muttified America already is.

It was fun I liked it. Swarm was wasted potential with production design.

Bad Traveling was way better than I expected. Same studio that did Beyond the Aquila Rift?

Oh I watched that for the first time like and hour ago and didnt think it was that great lmao. It was predictable and meh.

which one was the weakest (season 3) and why was it Kill Team Kill

Animation team doesn't necessarily mean animators. The show is made by a company called Blur Studio (who apparently is also behind the Sonic movies). But if executives were fired who were behind Netflix's animated slate the status of that relationship and further season orders may be unsure.