Your now remember watching Gattaca in high school science class

Your now remember watching Gattaca in high school science class

Attached: _315x420_f9bbd7961964b215d57532af5d47689d84268103d3db5c9a07cc410db788adc0.jpg (315x420, 28.35K)

If they were so fucking smart, why'd they fly to Saturn? There's nothing there.

Never watched it in high school.

We watched Braveheart like a dozen fucking times though

Titan and Enceladus?

Attached: 486_PIA11133.jpg (1972x2848, 574.4K)

Space is the midwits ambition. Earth will always remain unconquered territory for man.

Didn't watch this or Braveheart. I was born in 1995.

We did have to watch Philadelphia though.

Anyone's English teacher also try to claim that the spiral staircase was symbolism for DNA?

What are some other kinos like Gattica?

I started crying at the ending while I was sitting next to my crush. I had to hide my tears by pretending to sneeze and quickly wiping my face

Attached: 8534589.jpg (700x520, 76.5K)

We were watching Stargate and it was freaking awesome.

Watched both of these in school.

For some reason my autist incel biology teacher also put on the episode of the Magic School Bus where the fish jizz all over the eggs, and I was the only one in class who absolutely lost it. How much of a tard do you have to be to not find that hilarious?

Nigga I saw this in theaters and hated it until I watched it again on Netflix and found myself enjoying it immensely.

I loved gattaca. it looked exactly like how I imagined the worlds inside isaac asimov's books looked like. I wish movies of old sci fi books would commit to the futurism aesthetic their books were written in instead of fagging it up with a bunch of modern bullshit, like war of the worlds did.

This was high school kino for me.

Attached: 51w2KCLTYHL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 27.72K)

>hid my tears from my crush
Did he beat you up after class?

Kinos that women will never ever understand you mean? The Grey and Master & Commander

I remember the sex scene played and our hispanic biology teacher just said something about wearing protection
She was not hot

Do Americans really watch movies instead of learning science?

I'm Norwegian

more like norgay lmao

Yeah, neither American nor gay

Attached: 1339786619356.gif (320x240, 2.05M)