Senior Year: Mean Girls 2022

THIS IS LITERALLY THE NEW "MEAN GIRLS"

I love it.

Attached: file.png (1045x1306, 1.09M)

if you have to call it 'the new mean girls' it's probably not

I've never been fat but am curious if losing weight is as hard as some claim it to be.

hit the gym, Rebel, skip the shilling

what is this expression trying to convey?

Attached: fat.png (120x153, 44.85K)

this some kind of "adult goes back to high school undercover" garbage?

Bet she still does the same fat jokes

>A cheerleading stunt gone wrong landed her in a 20-year coma. Now she's 37, newly awake and ready to live out her high school dream: becoming prom queen.

Attached: 1635814828122.png (976x850, 639.56K)

not really, actually. mostly muh vagina.

probably not, I'm not fat but I'll go a week without eating every now and then and I barely notice. Maybe because fat people are bigger they get hungrier more easily but I doubt it's that bad. I could only see it being hard if you're a compulsive eater.

I'd love to be in a 20 year coma and then die

The only movie that beats Senior Year

Attached: file.png (395x569, 279.53K)

anyone can lose weight just by jogging and intermittent fasting

The jokes are mostly throwback humor.

I'm achtyually impressed with it...there's some lame shit, but most of the comedy is situational and done really well.

It even has a black male/white female relationship love interest!

not everyone has a place to jog.

Not everyone has a floor?

Not hard just exhausting when you have other shit going on. I'm working 40 hours, taking care of 2 kids and a bitch wife and now I gotta starve myself too. Fuck that. Stars can pogo up and down because how they look is part of their job.

This reeks of cishetero white privilege. And I mean that unironically. I know we like to act edgy and everything of le chans, but the reality is that if you're a woman, LGBT+, BIPOC in an area with white supremacy vibes, or in an otherwise dangerous area, it is quite literally not possible to safely jog outside. This isn't to be a "libtard" it's just simply the facts. Not only that, the aforementioned population groups are genetically predisposed towards weight retention, and/or exposed to more stressors which has been proven to lead to weight gain/retention.

You put so much effort into this bait but no skill at all.

God damn this movie sucks ass. My gf put it on over the weekend and I literally died. I'm a fucking and sucking ghost named Chuck now.

fuck off netflix shills, let me enjoy Any Forums

>omg different opinion of Any Forums? aaaaaaaaah help me trump i'm going InSaNe!!!

Got anything else?

>Got anything else?

Attached: IMG_4649.jpg (765x988, 154.65K)

>if losing weight is as hard as some claim it to be.
no, they are just losers that lack discipline and need instant gratification

Would you eat a guy's ass for $100?

This is retarded, the closest thing to what you described would be living in the hood. It doesn't matter if you are a man or woman or what your skin color is, you don't want to be caught alone at the wrong time there

samefag