The Critical Drinker, spiritual leader of /tvpol/, STRONGLY recommends EEAAO

The Critical Drinker, spiritual leader of /tvpol/, STRONGLY recommends EEAAO
youtube.com/watch?v=FmnzpHu2Tjc
Looks to me like the chudcels will have to change their tone on this film

Attached: drinker.jpg (954x484, 472.26K)

Why is he drinking with the lid on?

Why all this talk on latest flavor of the month garbage?

Im gonna vote republican now!

brb unsubscribing from his channel

dude alcohol lmao

This guy's taste is about as lukewarm as the bottle he's drinking from.

reminder only FAGGOT redditors dislike based drinker

That means EEAAO is not reddit.

This is the first new release in years that I really enjoyed, even the stuff that in other films would feel like forced agenda just felt natural in this

Watch this. I click hide thread. Bye thread. Bye bye!

>check out this guy
>He's okay but really lays it on thick with the whole degenerate drunk bit
>check out his earlier content on a whim
>no over the top drunk characterization
>no stupid fart clips
>no stupid laughing clips
>just an articulate dude explaining his thoughts on a movie
The guy was pretty good before he decided to go all in on that bit he does. It's a shame.

all his long form content is good when he doesn't have too many wankers on his podcast. his recent interviews are really good

Zoomers enjoy faggotry user, it's why he was obligated to have gay sex with mauler before appearing on efap.

Spiritual leader my ass. This guy's takes coincide with the average 14 year old off the street.

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over

this dude is such a bland right-wing panderer, unfortunately the actual good chud media critic e;r decided to basically stop making videos

>being centrist is now right wing

The average 14 year old isn't a bitter racist misogynist

I fucking hate this guy but EEAAO was pretty great

That's the nail on the head. There's no middle ground, just two shitheaded opposites that piss and moan when they're not agreed with completely. Welcome to the Current Year +7.