Liam Neeson's 100th film "Marlowe"

Neeson makes a lot of junk these days, but could this be a return to form for his centennial?

Directed by Neil Jordan (The Company of Wolves, The Crying Game, Interview with the Vampire), and featuring Neeson as an aged version of Raymond Chandler's detective Philip Marlowe investigating a case in the 1950s. Also starring Diane Kruger, Jessica Lange, Colm Meany, Danny Huston and Daniela Melchior.

It's got to be a step up from his direct to video level action films lately right?

Attached: 1653255331512.jpg (1200x675, 94.42K)

Maybe.

>Neeson makes a lot of junk these days, but could this be a return to form for his centennial?
He doesn't give a fuck. He threw himself into acting because his wife died and hasn't slowed down since. Making what some retarded jackass thinks is kino isn't on his docket of shit to do, only work for the sake of working.

He has a large penis.

How much do you think he gets paid to be in these garbage films?

Memory wasn't that bad

Sadly this, other retard actors go to 1M$ contract b-series movie to pay alymony, he does because he needs to have his mind busy from the death of his wife, as well as happend with Peter Cushing

Does he still carry a cosh?

I recently read all the Raymond Chandler “Marlowe” novels, and some of the stories as well.
I realized after reading the books, that the Marlowe character sounds a hell of a lot like Donald Trump.
I sort of wonder whether Trump read the novels at some point.

>I sort of wonder whether Trump read the novels at some point.
>Trump
>read
It's not a picture book, user.

I know he does lots of crap, my point was just that this seemed to have a higher pedigree of cast and crew than his recent Taken-repeat nonsense.

Memory had Martin Campbell directing.

Campbell is pretty washed up for a long while now

The Foreigner was kino, The Protégé was quite nice, and Memory was not that bad compared to all the shit Neeson stared in lately.

>and Daniela Melchior.
You have my interest

Attached: 19051487_1931870040424820_5511371251920142336_n.jpg (1080x809, 129.61K)

Neeson needs to do Darkman 2.

A faulty penis

Attached: 1578681848747.jpg (1024x1024, 168.18K)

Show me

Liam Neeson is not a good actor and it's only because of a holocaust movie that people had to automatically think he was ever talented because of muh 6000000000.

No one can actually name a single good performance of his outside of that.

Silence was pretty good

shhhh