Consenting adults having sex privately away from the public eye? AHH, I'M GOING INSANE

>Consenting adults having sex privately away from the public eye? AHH, I'M GOING INSANE

Really Kubrick?

Attached: image-asset.jpg (300x300, 17.9K)

perhaps jews like kubrick naturally assume every sexual interaction involves blackmail or coercion

>adults

Someone hasn't read up about the cut scenes

Attached: 1653346531751.jpg (500x353, 51.69K)

Attached: MalumInSe.webm (1280x582, 2.95M)

They were worshipping evil, user, and were spreading herpes. Not to mention celebrating their secret control of society. He should have pulled out a gun.

>show a scene of orgies among elites in a movie that's about infidelity
>OMG KUBRICK WAS TRYING TO WARN US!
Really schizos?

It's the blackpill.
Our hero sees behind the curtain, but there's nothing saucy. Nothing is accomplished, and now his life's in danger. The elite just TCB. He's an insect to them.

Trying as hard as you can to not see what you see is literally the meaning of Eyes Wide Shut. You know those hookers are underage.

What's this from?

Kidman has even said that Kubrick thought the world was run by pedophiles who were basically blackmailing each other

Gaslit.

That makes sense as Kubrick kept every piece of “fan mail” he got; in case it was a stalker or some crazy elite trying to shake or kill him. he’d have paper evidence.
Imagine how much you could find out in his circles, where you are photographing everything and in contact with power obsessed sickos

Do you think Kubrick ever regret working with Tom Cruise?

Isnt that Hitler?

I think he died a bit too soon to even learn about the stuff Scientology was doing and I don't know when Cruise joined but if he was alive today he'd probably consider someone like Cruise to be a personal enemy of his.

The consenting adult sex orgies were a cover for what was really going on. Conspiracies within conspiracies.

>"if men only knew"

The final redpill is realizing that all the party stuff is satirizing flashy conspiratorial versions of 'depraved elites' (hence the deliberately unnatural stage-like acting from the girl) which distract him from the real sex trafficking that happens right in front of him (the daughter at the costume shop)

>akshually the elites dindu nuffin and it’s the plebs you should arrest
Not sure this one is really gonna fly, glowie

>consenting
>adults
ok groomer

>ritualistic sex is normal
ok degenerate

>I LIVE IN A RICH COUNTRY,IM A WEALTHY DOCTOR,A HAVE HUGE HOUSE,A WIFE,A KID,THE RESPECT OF THE PEOPLE IM GOING INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the whole film is jokes

the real redpill is realizing that men just want to fuck young pubescent females regardless of their chronological age, and those with the power or opportunity to do so, do so, and don't particularly give a shit about any of the laws or rules that women have dictated men to write on the subject.

women have sniffed their own "age of consent' farts for so long that they think men don't want this, and that men don't already know that other men want this, hence kidman's line in the movie.

>samefag is also disinfoposting
Kek what else is new, hope you don’t get maimed or seriously injured soon “user”

my "friends" make sure that doesn't happen

>now he’s larping too
Holy shit lol