They've got a point

They've got a point

Attached: 9282862030.jpg (1080x716, 168.36K)

which one would you want to be the boywife to? Anakin or Obi Wan

holy shit i never thought of it like that

Anakin never had a father figure and Obi Wan in a sense grew up with Anakin.
There, disproven.
Also Anakin was openly straight from day one.

You know, maybe he does. Lemme just look at the script here... Nope they totally aren't secret faggots and this gay hammer should probably stop looking at everything like it's all a bunch of gay nails.

>boywife
What the fuck.

this kinda makes sense bros....

says a lot about fags that they confuse fatherly/brotherly love for ass fucking and cock sucking, really suggests they were molested at a young age

OH LOOK ITS A MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT HOMOSEXUAL WHO CANT LOOK AT ANYTHING EXCEPT THROUGH THE LENS OF SUCKING DICKS AND EATING CUM.

brotip: the bonds between father and son and amongst brothers is the strongest, healthiest, loving bond there is and its the cornerstone of all civilization.

Uh-oh bros...

Attached: star fags.gif (245x169, 988.46K)

There's a very good reason why they don't know what being gay feels like. They're not gay.

Thanks, I love twitter screenshots

Anakin was 9 and Obi-Wan was 20 when this relationship started. Is this faggot admitting that being gay overlaps with pedophilia?

>You were my lover, Anakin! I fucked you!

Attached: 41e.png (1198x642, 675.88K)

I hate faggots so fucking much

Even worse, Obi-Wan was 25

I really hate those twatter/tumbrl freaks forcing homo relationships on everything

honestly they ain't wrong

How?

All Jedi are gay. Jedi "teachings" are homosexual. Sex and attraction between a man and a woman is evil. If you fall in love with a woman (Anakin+Padme) or with a man (Rey+Kylo), then you succumb to evil, from the point of view of the homosexual Jedi.

True

Attached: Luke TLJ.gif (540x224, 2.73M)

>malewife
>girlboss
It's the new woke shit

>neither of them know what being gay feels like
Seems like quite the assumption. Hetero-normative, even.

>pedo twitter screencap thread
no, it says
>boy
not male

Obi-Wan Kenobi (TV series):

"The sudden and tragic dissolution of their loving relationship sits at the heart of the main character's state of bitter regret 10 years after the fall of the Jedi Order.

“Across the prequels, through the original trilogy, there’s A LOVE-STORY DYNAMIC with these two that goes through the whole thing,” Chow added. “I felt like it was quite hard to not [include] the person who left Kenobi in such anguish in the series ... I don’t think he [Obi-Wan] ever will not care about him [Anakin]. What’s special about that relationship is that THEY LOVED EACH OTHER." (c)