What the fuck is this guy's problem?

what the fuck is this guy's problem?

Attached: 1644955546670.png (766x757, 437.08K)

I personally to me in my opinion don't really care about the Johnny Depp trial

Attached: bbc.jpg (1024x576, 43.45K)

>Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
>All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.

Attached: ConsiderTheFollowing1.png (935x1417, 1.38M)

>and careers.
this thread works

Who is the actor in OP's picture then?

this trial will have an effect on the career's of film actors amber heard and johnny depp.

looks jewish and necrotic

So I guess you just ignored the part about it having to pertain DIRECTLY to their roles and careers.

This trial is the proof we're living in a simulation.

I thought today's proceedings were a farce. What a world!

>this guy will convince the jury

Here is your expert witness, bro.

Attached: 1653329179372.webm (560x480, 617.72K)

fpbp

How so?

That moment when he started speaking out of turn and arguing with the lawyer. The judge had to tell him to calm down.
The guy’s a psychiatrist.

willy wonka

>What if any notion do you have of how bad things really are?

Why is there not just a sticky posted every day for a mega thread of trial days?

It's obviously a popular issue relating movie stars, it would save jannys deleting these threads, just keep them in one place.

Attached: 1502469726324.jpg (247x266, 6.6K)

Threads are getting deleted cause at least one janny is on Amber's side.

He's getting paid $1000/hr for his "research" and for his testimony on the stand. He literally doesn't care what other people think. The longer he stays up there, the more he's paid.

Amber's new PR team has at least one rogue Janny on their side.
Probably offered to double their wage

you're missing out on kino

Bro? There's an admin who's name you can't type here or else you'll get banned instantly. Go check his Instagram and he's hanging out and eating dinner with celebrities.

Now ask yourself for what reason he could be deleting threads and mass banning people in those threads, even threads that are talking about Pirates or Aquaman.

>Probably offered to double their wage

Attached: 1652880388206.jpg (326x324, 22.34K)

It's famous character actor Gary Oldman wowing us again as he disappears into another role.

"WHO PLAYS HIM IN THE BIOPIC"
seems to allow literally anything to hit the bump limit.
Goggins, obviously.

why do normies seethe at this guy?

Because he was an argumentative, unprofessional creep. The way he acted was the opposite of how a psychiatrist should present himself.