What was the point?

What was the movie's message supposed to be? It spends two hours just trying to confuse you and throw random things on the screen and the payoff is.... what exactly? This definitely feels like "art" for the Reddit crowd. Anyone with an above room temperature IQ is just confused by why this movie exists.

This is the 2nd movie I've watched just because The Critical Drinker highly recommended it and the 2nd time I've been extremely let down. Convinced he is just a consoomer that grifts by using an anti-woke persona.

Attached: everything-everywhere-all-at-once.jpg (467x674, 234.04K)

The message of the film is Hitler just needed a huggy wuggy so he would stop the mean o'l killin of the jews :(

They literally explain the message several different times in several different means. Like actual explicit dialogue that straight up tells the audience what the movie is about. How fuck is this movie filtering Any Forums so badly? Do any of you even watch movies or know how to interpret one?

Pretty sure you could show most people every conceivable reality and they would choose to execute the Jews in almost all of them

They explained it so well that you can't even explain it I guess

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.
I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of the chair for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.
>Ayy quirky A24 movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

Yeah, I didn't understand that villains motivations either. Nothing even made an ounce of sense. Also, as much as I love me some Goonies, Data is a terrible actor. Everytime he spoke it pulled me out of the movie.

No, you're just an actual retard like every other scumfuck on this shitty board

You still can't explain it lol

I literally just came back from the kinoplex watching this shit, I fell asleep twice and had zero clue what the hell was going on. Did I get filtered?

Attached: 1353401723956.png (277x252, 112K)

The best place to be is here. The best time to be is now.

yes, even normies are able to follow it

>Only normies are able to follow it
There, I fixed it for you since anyone with even a moderate intelligence doesn't understand why this movie exists

You have infinite moments in your life to choose paths that can lead to infinite outcomes that can drastically affect your interactions with others and your self. You can accept where you are and appreciate what you have got - or work to change the things you are not happy with or others aren’t happy with. It won’t always be easy and sometimes you won’t win the first time you try but the only true loss is giving up completely.

The bagel was a representation of completely giving up. When too much gets piled on one person and they can’t take it so they want to die/commit suicide etc.

The real message of the movie is hope. Hope and love. So it’s not really accept stuff, it’s work hard to change it until your hopes come true and you are happy. Even if that means accepting certain things, like a friend who wasn’t the most pleasant person the first time you met.

Because some niggas made it

Anyone that recommends this can have their opinions on media discarded. It really is a the separator between drones and sentients

>Only normies are able to follow it
I went with my soijack friend who literally cried during infinity war, and he bursted out laughing everytime the hotdog fingers where on screen. Maybe this shit is for normies

I have a huge, loving family. A bestfriend of nearly 30 years whose children I'm a godfather too. I have 4 siblings and neices and nephews. I've had a great career and could retire tomorrow and be set for life (I'm only 34).

I'm also an extreme introvert that thinks about suicide everyday. The idea of hope and love saving us from wanting out is an absolute pedestrian level idea and this movie is written for idiots.

Attached: Based_Department.jpg (735x414, 25.2K)

Forgot GIF

Attached: lil-kev.gif (256x192, 1.76M)