Vargbros…

Vargbros….

Attached: 066C1233-FA4A-44DD-ADC7-76CB64DBE328.jpg (602x633, 69.41K)

more like nv brs

>play his retarded board game
>fight another human being
>hit him with my sword 15 times
>he's still not dead because of some magical number

>Uninstalled after 1 hour play.

Attached: 1631274545721.jpg (644x800, 87.5K)

Vargbros... our lord is a confirmed F3 chad

Fallout are among the things that I just never could understand why people like so much.
The others being
>Blade Runner
>Neon Genesis Evangelion
>Breaking Bad
>Blade Runner 2049
>Game of Thrones

When others talk about these, it feels to me like we have watched/played two completely different things, and makes me wonder if I'm psychotic or something.

Does this ever happen in your country?

Why the fuck did he even play a video game to begin with?

Attached: varg-life2.png (720x651, 109.75K)

People are allowed to have different tastes and like different things than you. Stop being so god damned autistic.

Attached: stop-liking-.jpg (600x673, 83.42K)

>Blade Runner
read the book or at least the lore
it's bretty good

based anyone who likes these trash games is literally a braindead soyjak cucklord

Attached: w1Za0kC.jpg (900x1200, 381.6K)

So it’s true, all Nords are autistic

>read the book
Is there a novilization, or do you mean the novel by Philip K. Dick? Because the latter is a very different story and world from the one portrayed in the film.

hey OP, I don't care about that loser's fucking musings. stop making threads about it

>buys dark souls reskins 5 times

dilate and cope tranny

>white hands

nice ‘tism brah

why shouldn’t I use GPS?

I uninstalled even quicker after getting bombarded with menus and stats the second I walked out of the old man's shack, killed any motivation I had to play the game

Gubmint tracking device

GPS system is using American satelites

RPG’s just aren’t for you bro

you need to find your way through the magical forests of evropa by tasting deer shit and other some such ninja druidic techniques

I finished torment and loved it though
bethesda games just come across as tedious to me

Okay. I love New vegas, but I have to admit that I chuckled while reading this, and I love the way he described it.
But the whole game can not be judged by some small pieces like this. I hope he takes some time to enjoy the game without being negative about everything.

ok and? this guy uses twitter 24/7, is that supposed to somehow not track him?

Fallout 2 is good
NGE is memorable
Breaking Bad is good
Blade Runner is decent
Blade Runner 2049 is bad
GOT is kinda trash towards the end, still has kino moments here and there

It's not that others can't have differing tastes, I just legitimately do not understand
I am unironically on the spectrum haha

Imagine playing games at 50 years old while you have 7 children to rise.
Lmao

IT'S JUSTIFIED SO LONG AS HE USES IT TO SPREAD ANTIGLOBALIST MESSAGE, OKAY?

only thing i can agree on is game of thrones

>Blade Runner 2049 is bad
Wrong.

Varg is an imbecile, he tells people that consuming social media is bad for their brain, yet he uploads videos to youtube and spends all his time on twitter.

>It's not that others can't have differing tastes, I just legitimately do not understand
I mean, some people enjoy mindless splatter movies with barely any story at all.

NGE is memorable and probably the coolest looking thing I've ever seen in terms of visuals, I just don't see how it's deep or insightful in any possible way

Why people think Breaking Bad is a good show is just a mystery to me. I've tried to watch it three (3) times and never made it past the fourth season, it's just painfully mediocre and corny.
I'm not even a contrarian hipster trying to dislike what's popular; I love Sopranos, Twin Peaks and other acclaimed shows

>good
>good, but the fans can get very pretentious about it
>good
>slightly less good
>good up until s 4, don't know about the books

what didn't you like about 2049?
i've only seen the OG once and 2049 twice, enjoyed all of them but preffered 2049. might watch the original again soon

>NGE
like all anime it's a cartoon for children and mentally stagnated troons
you were too old when you watched it

>varg got filtered before meeting the legion
Sad!

>I mean, some people enjoy mindless splatter movies with barely any story at all.
Yeah and I do too. But what confuses me is when people see the same show/film as me and talk about something that I cannot see is there, e.g Blade Runner commenting on the essence of what is human or not etc

>I don’t understand how cumming on a comatose underage girl is groundbreaking art
ngmi

I see

Attached: E4F6364C-B969-4ADE-A5C8-521377A24904.jpg (400x400, 10.91K)

I saw BR2049 in theatres and got so upset at the plotholes I made a ling effort-post on Any Forums listing all of them, but people just called me autistic and retarded :(

I don't remember all of them but I clearly remember being angry that the girl in the bubble being "the chosen one" and that it was supposed to be some grand reveal.
It goes like
>you think the main character is the chosen one
>turns out he isn't
>"oh ok that's kind of a cool twist"
>it is instead this other side character, because why not
>"what the fuck why"

Also the whole Jared Leto plotline is abysmal

>Blade Runner commenting on the essence of what is human
Well, I'm not trying to be rude, but if you're unironically on the spectrum, that may be why? This is honestly a major theme throughout the movie, and in my opinion the film isn't even trying to be particularly subtle about this theme at all.

Is there any art or music or whatever that you like that you feel is commenting on things like this at all, or do you just see art as what it portrays?

But regardless, many things are open for interpretation and allow people to project their own meaning onto it. And also, many things are perceived as profound by some, and as shallow by others.

Breaking Bad is a slow burn you need to get invested and the later seasons reach a satisfying climax of what happened before. Evangelion is revolutionary for the mecha genre, fan favorite for autists due to open ended symbolism. Blade Runner is all about the visuals and feels both the original and 2049. Didn't watch game of thrones not my cup of tea.

I fucking lol'd hard to this post