Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Attached: 1650572172419.jpg (1980x1114, 1.21M)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1653334265172.webm (778x436, 340.24K)

on zrobił, oczywiście

>this makes wine aunts piss and shit and cum all over themselves

Attached: dep.png (710x1028, 1.03M)

I thought she was the one that shit in the bed

he looks like he smells like stale farts and jim beam

No

G R U M P Y

Yes.
Only redditors think otherwise.

I rest my case

Attached: 1653310941140.jpg (600x399, 52.2K)

Letting Ms Heard know what he'd do to her shithole after she used the bed
At least that's what I'd be doing

Psychologists see other psychologists. They slowly over time absorb the psychosises of their patients until they can't work anymore. Thrn they start writing insane journals. This man has 5 years left tops.

Attached: 1653260195277.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

Actually Depp's the one who shit in the bed. Heard took the blame because she loved her husband and wanted to spare him the shame.

Lose a second case? Yeah.

>Isn't he dead?

That one Any Forums lawyer just talking about movies for about 45 minutes was pretty fun

kek proof?

I did, yes.

Probably. But he's a manlet so it's more like mutual aggression.

>Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
>All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.

Attached: ConsiderTheFollowing.png (1280x720, 485.92K)

I just know. You can see it in her eyes.

take your schizo pills, Amber

That was me btw. Yes, I post here. I hope you got all the references I left you guys, haha. Ask me anything I don't care. The case is won already.

Were there any threads here today?

It's clearly the dogs. Amber's shit wouldn't be so dark and short.

shut up, anime fagget

he just needs some botox

Attached: 1C983821.jpg (760x1210, 175.84K)

Did he win the case? Probably, seeing as Amber's "expert lawyers" are fucking disasters. Pic related is the shrink who apparently evaluated Depp's condition through his slurred speeches in Pirates movies.

Attached: 1653329179372.webm (560x480, 617.72K)

That all sounds far too real for me right now

It looks like tardive dyskinesia, it could be from long term use of antipsychotics. Dude is a schizo

What does Camille smell like? and are you getting treated for your speech impediment? Stop stuttering like a retard.

Never had a wine shit?

she should have compared Amber Heard to Daisy Ridley

I can confirm this.
T.psychologist that browse Any Forums

And
Ill be sure to leave a little extra for you guys tomorrow. Im gonna do a sign. Any suggestions?

Attached: 1652908181433.png (668x798, 1.07M)

Attached: 1650101500433.png (600x692, 381.47K)

When the Hollywood expert was getting crossed by the Any Forums lawyer who just artistically started sprouting shit about Star Trek and comparing Amber heard to Zendaya. She had to spoil Amber's role in Aquaman 2 and she didn't even know that it will be a buddy cop movie.

this isnt about him winning or loosing. the case doesnt matter.
all of this was to clear his name and to turn public opinion back in his favor.
before this he was persona non grata in hollywood.
thanks to all the fun stuff revealed in this court and heards retarded lawyers and her lying and contradicting herself, johnnys name is being cleared up and he will be able to work on stuff again.

Charisma does wonders. You can be an S tier chad but if you behave like a schizo it means nothing. Plus he just needs to lose some weight

this guy is an alien right?