Lets talk about this guy for a sec: survived the holocaust, lost his parents, had his wife mudered by Charles Manson...

Lets talk about this guy for a sec: survived the holocaust, lost his parents, had his wife mudered by Charles Manson, fucked a 13yo girl in the ass and fled the country. Also made some of the most iconic movies of all time

You like him?

Attached: roman-polanski-wants-rape-conviction-overturned-tout.jpg (2400x1600, 350.29K)

>'I would've killed all the Jews, but I left some alive to show you why I killed them'

Rapist

Better than Scorsese

I was watching Rush Hour 3 the other day and this nigga really popped up

Rosemary's Baby, Knife in the Water, and Chinatown are masterpieces. I heard The Fearless Vampire Killers and The Pianist were good but I haven't seen them

imagine this beady eyed motherfucker directing your teenage daughter

Attached: Roman-Polanski.jpg (400x400, 28.12K)

Uncle Chuckles didn’t kill Sharon Tate you turbonigger

hey, after all those roofies she ate, YOU'd want him to fuck your arsehole too.

A talented film maker to be sure, but I really just can't respect him. A man doesn't run from the things he's done.

she forgives him

>In a 2003 interview,[18] Geimer said, "Straight up, what he did to me was wrong. But I wish he would return to America so the whole ordeal can be put to rest for both of us. I'm sure if he could go back, he wouldn't do it again. He made a terrible mistake but he's paid for it." In 2008, Geimer stated in an interview that she wishes Polanski would be forgiven; "I think he's sorry, I think he knows it was wrong. I don't think he's a danger to society. I don't think he needs to be locked up forever and no one has ever come out ever – besides me – and accused him of anything. It was 30 years ago now. It's an unpleasant memory ... (but) I can live with it."[46]

Hitler killed himself like a tranny

was Hitler an anime villian?

Attached: 1540399711281.jpg (420x407, 60.04K)

>paid for it

Lived comfortably in Europe?

they sure are beady

None of that matters. He made excellent films. This board loves loves loves LoTR but it has Weinstein's fingerprints all over.

He's a kino machine:
>Rosemary's baby
>Repulsion
>The Tenant
>Chinatown
>Tess
>Oliver Twist
>The Pianist
>Carnage
>Venus in Fur

>had his wife mudered by Charles Manson
He put mud on her? You don't know the facts nor how to spell. You are a fag.

he has made many good films but considering hes from poland which is kinocentral hes not the best

I liked the Ninth Gate
comfy watch

That's good for her but he is a criminal and we have no idea how many other girls he has raped since he fled.

Adolf Hitler is my favorite manga character.

Attached: 1611720917346.jpg (1280x1280, 225.37K)