What are some good samurai kinos to wash the taste of Harakiri out of my mouth...

What are some good samurai kinos to wash the taste of Harakiri out of my mouth. Regret watching this shitty subversive nonsense.

Attached: Harakiri-609530069-large.jpg (851x1200, 118.7K)

It was great until he soloed the entire dojo.

Tastelet

I'd have to recommend Season 11, Episode 5 of an underrated gem called "The Simpsons"

Attached: f6a.jpg (1000x1000, 93.67K)

Harakiri is literally one of the best samurai films ever made. What kind of troll thread is this?

He didn't. He killed 5-6 guys, got wounded, and then trashed their sacred armor.

Attached: Samurai_Sword_poster-3034673697.jpg (727x1000, 160.24K)

He held them all back and intimidated them. I get the whole point was showing that samurai hide behind their titles and reputation and when faced with the real deal they crumble but it was still too much.

its liberal nonsense. look up the director, he was a literal communist. It shits on the values of honor, traditionalism, masculinity, and martial culture. I did not enjoy its themes.

It shots on spergs and autists more like
As does the whole world eventually

his other movie was subversive liberal horseshit too. the director has a knack for making this kind of shit. sentimental, weak, leftist propaganda. no wonder ((((critics)))) revere these movies so much, they pander directly to the sensibilities of the mostly liberal elites of the film industry. People consider Harakiri and The Human Condition to be one of the best Japanese movies of all time, and now we know (((why)))

Attached: Zii8WKGlLYK5ZmRMSDqUxUErhODXmW_large.jpg (1288x1600, 201.12K)

I just looked past that because I figured it was the 60s and the guy just didn't know how to direct action

>Any Forums shit
You're definitely trolling.

I watched and enjoyed Seven Samurai years ago, any recommendations from you cool dudes? Don't have to be samurai.

no it couldn't be that someone disagrees with the themes that a movie pushes, they must be a Any Forums troll!

Yojimbo. Kagemusha.

Now Kagemusha is a REAL samurai movie. Something that respects honor and traditionalism and Bushido instead of trying to critique masculine themes or take them down.

Magnificent Seven

Rashomon. Just watched it for the second time a few hours ago.

How is it subversive?

are you kidding? did you watch it?

Yes, satan, and I didn’t find it subversive. Good samurai flick