Robocop bread

Just saw this in theaters for the 35th anniversary and my god it was amazing. This shit would never get made now days. I loved the bit when he said
>Dubs or alive you're coming with me

Attached: RoboCop_(Peter_Weller).png (200x420, 220.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Rme69gf6fs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, it's definitely a masterpiece, and the message is more relevant than ever today.

Didn't read, finna sneed

Attached: 798.png (870x764, 53.42K)

1. Serve the public trust.
2. Protect the innocent.
3. Uphold the law.
4. You.

Robocop feels more heroic than 99% of capeshit

That's because RoboCop is actually a serious movie with a serious message, unlike most capeshit.

YOUR MOVE, CREEP

Gggggaaarrrgh! Help meee Any Forums!

Attached: el mutanto.jpg (850x476, 65.18K)

>This shit would never get made now days.
yeah, they already made it

>robocop
>serious movie

Robocop is my favorite movie of all time but it's tongue in cheek and over the top.

DONT TOUCH ME MAN

It's a satire, but that doesn't stop it from being a serious movie. It has a serious story and a serious message.

Even full-on comedies can be serious movies, like Dr. Strangelove. But RoboCop isn't a comedy, it's an action movie.

Pedant.

Shut up, poopybutt. Looks like you got a lil uhh... dingleberry here *makes you eat it*

it's like darkly comedic in its satirization.

So is A Clockwork Orange, but that's still a serious movie, and it's highly debatable whether you can call it a comedy.

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR

Can't believe they made a gitd toy from this guy.

The sequel is a guilty pleasure type film for me, but it's a shame the original idea was scrapped.

Attached: robocop 2 script.jpg (1864x289, 134.62K)

youtu.be/2Rme69gf6fs

I'd watch that for a dollar

The remake was a perfect opportunity for a script like that. It would be something different but still familiar enough.