Implements visible pass

>implements visible pass
>implements bunch of shit ads
>implemented video ads on phones on the bottom right that made the site almost unusable
>complicates captcha further, first changing pics, drastically reducing the amount of ”no captcha needed” attempt, increasing symbols from 5 to 6
>every months there is some ridiculous downtime
Say something nice about japanese techbros

Attached: 31F6E25C-4BA1-4C86-B823-72A233A78268.jpg (600x600, 55.66K)

>2022
>no sound in webms

it's because y'all decided to be chuds
if you acted like decent human beings, 4channel would be wildly successful and fast as fuck

It is widely known the japanese are quite bad at programming and software in general so it was to be expected

most of that is true but new captcha is so much better than waiting 20 seconds for some retarded images to load 5 times

it wouldn't exist otherwise

it costs a shitload of money to host because this site gets massive traffic now, and gookmoot saw an opportunity to make a lot of money the only way you could with large daily traffic

if nobody offered to buy it I think jewmoot would have flipped the switch by now

>filters low iq retards and zoomers with captcha and ads
>meanwhile the captchas are super easy for me and I just use add blockers everywhere I go online anyway
Lol.
Lmao even.

>if nobody offered to buy it I think jewmoot would have flipped the switch by now
Would have been the best timeline tbqhwydy
Imagine if this site died in 2015 and everything that it's been known for since never happened. Would have been for the better

It does not filter shit , the only thing that filter this shithole is that it's a 20 year old site.

He only took ownership of Any Forums because his ego was bruised from losing 2ch and he wanted to say he runs a big website. I doubt he actually does anything or even cares.

>>implements visible pass
based
>>complicates captcha further, first changing pics, drastically reducing the amount of ”no captcha needed” attempt, increasing symbols from 5 to 6
BASED you poorfags should remember that posting here is a privilege and not a right, should be 10 chars 2bh

>chuds
>y'all

Attached: 1644282975859.gif (639x349, 410.45K)

you gorgot
>add five pointless video games boards, all are dead
>the phone game board doesn't allows generals, which were the reason why /vg/ was bloated with gacha generals

this guy knows it

>gookmoot
Always wondered why everyone calls him gookmoot, Is he a zainichi korean?

>can't use mp4

Attached: 1622317555087.jpg (1440x1440, 333.28K)

I'm a gsg fag and I like /vst/ but yea that fact only Any Forums and /sp/ get their own containment boards is annoying

>wants to make money
>won't allow self serve ads on Any Forums
The gook isn't even trying

>itoddler
>phonefag
lmao

this crap costs like $2 total but of course gookmoot has to lie about that, why do you think you can only buy the pass with internet coins

why do people complain about sounds? what part of IMAGE board do they not understand?

Don't forget
>sold out to glowies

basto

Attached: 726B2B02FA8B4DB48E353D36F53E31CB.gif (500x491, 343.38K)