When you hear ''French'', what kind of person (I mean appearance) shows up in your mind?

No troll, such as arabs or blacks

Attached: paris-france-manifestation-anti-extreme-droite-par-la-foule-en-colere-etudiants-francais-feminins-demo-de-jeunesse-jeunes-protestant-manifestations-e1bhx2.jpg (1300x960, 223.8K)

drunken sailor rolling in his own vomit

That's a breton

>Masculine voice speaking French
I see a humanoid frog chocking on his vomit in my brain
>Feminine voice speaking French
I see a goddess and I COOM in my brain

hairy women and amelie

I thought persians were frenchaboos

>no troll such as arabs or blacks
>troll
it is the reality, even the "stereotype" of the french is a guy who looks more like an arab than a french, personally I can only imagine the mutt on the bottom left of your picture

>No troll, such as ... blacks
I think of a black guy though.

We're tho mon ami.

>even the "stereotype" of the french is a guy who looks more like an arab than a french

Attached: d04.jpg (283x424, 24.2K)

picrel
long nose with a dopey expression

Attached: frenchy.jpg (623x793, 47.14K)

Christian Clavier type man
Marie-Anne Chazel or Anouk Aimee type woman

I'm not French, so I imagine a dark haired gentleman, wide face, three-day stubble, short hair, maybe colorful eyes
But I never visualize a blonde person as French idk why

Black person or a nafri

this
unironically I think of black congolese or something, then after that I guess moroccans and only after that do I begin to think of people like jacques brel and giles servat who aren't even french proper

Someone with black straight hair, moustache, white skin, a bread and a beret

I think of someone like Josephine Japy or Benjamin Pavard. Both of them have very distinctly French faces, and I wouldn't take them for any other ethnicity. Jean Dujardin, Alain Delon, Yoann Gourcoff, Lucas Digne to mention some other people.

Attached: 3112512-josephine-japy-au-defile-de-mode-mugler-950x0-1.jpg (950x1426, 122.53K)

I think of effay Parisians desu

Attached: king louis 15.jpg (267x188, 4.52K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92.98K)

Attached: Summer_web3.jpg (750x420, 52.71K)