CONQUISTADORS ARE... LE BAD!

>CONQUISTADORS ARE... LE BAD!

Attached: 1653095257920.webm (1000x562, 2.95M)

Imagine conquering tens of thousands with just 150 bros on horses and having 10 qt brown wives. God I wish I was Portuguese back then.

fantasy is often better than reality

This is like India tier shit.

wtf is this shit

Any Forums will complain about this but will still have 20 threads dedicated to capeshit

>op guzzling cum, again
imagine being so fucking braindead that's the takeaway message you got from the movie

is she a virgin? what does she eat?

what's that from ?

Colonialism is cringe and brought nothing good for Europeans. Their great great granddaughters are bouncing on thick bbcs as we speak. European colonialism failed. You pillaged the entire world for centuries and can't even afford housing nowadays.

what's with this one episode triggering the shit out of people? is it just filtering plebs who keep pretending they're animation experts and chuds projecting bizarre politics onto it? even the opening dud episode didn't cause this much butthurt.

>noooo not my heckin human sacrificerino in my stone age civilization those conquistadores are le bad!

what is this garbage lmfao

Amerindians don't have sirens. If you're going to try and showcase a culture you should actually use things from it :^) plus the character design for the siren is really just way too busy and the movement and faces of all characters looks not so good

>giving safe refugee to jews is le good

Unironically this is a netflix shill thread

he's revealed the truth! activate gangstalking and steal his meds

Looks more like Elden Ring.

>le womyn scream attack
Do women unironically see themselves as screaming banshees?

>companies attempting viral advertising is a conspiracy theory

uncanny valley tier cgi

You are not better than leftoids who complain about black people cast as homeless or criminals.

whoa this is like something on MTV 20 years ago! wild!

But dude it's on purpose! The siren is supposed to make you uncomfortable
do not look at the knights please

You think that companies don't advertise on Any Forums? you need to take your meds NOW. Don't wait you are about to have an episode

Meds. NOW. DO NOT WAIT

>conquistadors
>they all look like mestizo amerindians
lmao at OP

>If women scream hard enough they can change the world
Once you recognize this theme you see it everywhere, in every writer's room

>shakeycam
>CGI

what an unholy combination

what is it from ??

lol

>*dances autistically*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
everytime. why is whining and throwing a tantrum the only power a woman is allowed to have?

Attached: woman power.webm (700x390, 1.56M)

Someone post that kino conquistador scene from Pirates of the Caribbean

latinxhermanx...

Holy shit this looks awful. Found a clip and it's even worse than the OP webm. Could pass for a low-budget music video.

which part