Was Shang-Chi really that big a deal?

Was Shang-Chi really that big a deal?

Attached: FTeGoXvWQAM2v03.png (510x680, 292.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/npWQj0WhpKY
jenniferzengblog.com/home/2022/5/16/top-secret-recording-war-mobilization-meeting-of-the-southern-war-zone-of-the-pla-guangdong-province-is-in-a-state-of-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was it a show or a movie?

nope

it's another pathetic attempt by asian-americans to be victims like blacks

No, but the propaganda machine will keep pushing for the obediencia to act like it was.

Is it just me or did they try and make him look like Xi Ping

Attached: OIP.h4JKyP2Tfwex9oyTU8ABOQHaE8.jpg (474x316, 11.97K)

>MOTHER LOVE ME LONG TIME LONG TIME
>SUCKY SUCKY FUCKY FUCKY LONG TIME
>LONG TIME WON TON LONG TIMEE LONG TIME WON TON

Time magazine is a relevant as yesterday's lotto numbers.

Do the people at Time actually believe that anyone knows they still exist, let alone anyone giving a shit about them?

no there just doing what they always do which is using media to soften peoples image of a specified race in this case trying to get everyone to accept china

I think it's just you

>this is one of the most influential people in the world
youtu.be/npWQj0WhpKY

Time covers are really funny

Attached: AB30F9DD-06E8-4397-A35D-0BFF659610B0.jpg (2363x3144, 1.61M)

pushing fags and nogs isn't going hard enough, add the chinks and mutts

of course not dude

the media is a fucking joke everything is yellow journalism now

carlos.jpg

my chinese friends all say simu liu looks ugly
none of them are interested enough in capeshit to see his movie or any other marvel movie for that matter either

I asked some of my friends about it once and they said they never heard of it.

It’s funny how much the summer of 2021 turned a complete 180 against this idiot

Attached: D6A07F40-E489-4169-AAFC-0D879EFF7A2E.jpg (2363x3145, 1.08M)

Attached: 1653341704804.png (803x438, 422.21K)

Nahhhhhhh
we are about to go to war with China, and Operation Mockingbird is just doubling down on its damage control propaganda from what’s going to happen.
jenniferzengblog.com/home/2022/5/16/top-secret-recording-war-mobilization-meeting-of-the-southern-war-zone-of-the-pla-guangdong-province-is-in-a-state-of-war

I know this is Any Forums but I surely hope you guys are prepared to literally die within the next couple of years from billions dying from a new pandemic and nuclear war. There will be no more movies or Hollywood or retarded chink marvel characters. Pray to God.

Attached: AAFCC2E7-A604-475D-BA8D-99CFA0E2377A.jpg (220x124, 14.67K)

This. Everybody wants to be a victim. Asians are trying to act like their not seen as white.

chang cheese? no i order chow mein

Why is Biden lusting after Putin?

same energy

Attached: gi joe hentai glasses.jpg (1024x1023, 124.61K)

Because he's just a puppet for reinstating the policies that Hillary wanted when she restarted the Cold War in her tenure as Secretary of State, which hit major speed bumps as the presidency was pulled out of her hands by Trump.
Why did you think they had to force the fanfiction of russiagate so hard after he won?

It literally saved cinema user