Germany

It's over

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-154315.jpg (1080x846, 368.98K)

pipeline is only at 20% capacity right now, they lowered it again with an excuse
Scholz is a useless cuck who should just terminate the contract entirely

good, let braindead people who don't know what a blanket or a sweater is freeze to death

>hmm we have issues with gas
>I know, let's IMMEDIATELY get rid of any incoming gas
lol

You are on Any Forums, you're pretty braindead bro

DW has been seething so hard about India and modi in the past few days that it makes BBC and aljeezra look pro modi /pro modi

>Scholz is a useless cuck who should just terminate the contract entirely
Or just repair turbines and send them to the pump station.
Or open ns2 and ban anyone from putting any sanctions on it ever.

>DW news

Attached: c0718ba0b3236c8057f35a7f1281b55c1.png (321x341, 79.57K)

No one cares about modi bro.
German broadcaster

If the Greens in Germany still get votes in the next election. Germans all deserve to freeze to death.

No, EU should simply sanction not just selling of gas-related equipment but the gas itself. That will surely fix the issues!
(or your country could start acting independent and launch NS-2 and enjoy a comfy winter and a stable industrial production)

It's not about people freezing to death, this gas shortage is swaying voters and public opinions about Ukraine and EU for the worse.

>posted by a brit like always

yes, two more weeks limey

I may be wrong, but I believe that Germany's foreign, immigration, and energy policies were huge mistakes. I hope now is the opportunity for a change to the better.

it's pretty obvious what needs to be done now:
>extend the runtime of the 3 remaining nuclear power plants
>reactivate the decommissioned nuclear power plants or build new ones
>send more weapons to Ukraine to kill more vatniks
fuck Scholz for hesitating

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 17-22-19 Strack-Zimmermann Können uns Panzer nicht aus den Rippen schneiden.png (830x178, 28.48K)

Dw is the German broadcaster
No one cares about modi.

DW has also been seething hard about nuclear power for ages

germans be like
>BTW i vote green

Attached: 1643120686050.png (600x580, 335.85K)

Unless it's about some horrible 30-on-1 gangrape of some innocent woman India and indian politics rarely make it to news in Europe, especially public broadcasters.

Cope
DW literally made a 3 part video about how le modi is a Hindu hitler and a 45 minute documentary about muh izlomophobia in modis india in this month alone

DW in Russian is the worst western propaganda I ever read on par or worse with BBC in Russian

Let us be honest. This was built into the fate of Germany as soon as they started and subsequently lost two world wars and didn’t even attempt a third. The German psyche is damaged on one hand by the guilt of the Nazi experiment and the Holocaust and on the other hand by the shame of having been embarrassed so badly in the most militant period of their history.