Congrats incels. You just cost Johnny the trial

Congrats incels. You just cost Johnny the trial.

Attached: 1.jpg (902x1048, 257K)

Fuck off

based.

Far-right extrmeists also known as 99% of the planets population.

I fucking hate this guilt by association tactic the left uses

You know what else the far-right does? They eat bread. They drink filtered water. They go to the gym. And now I literally see articles about how going to the gym makes you more right leaning because it means you subscribe to beliefs of survival of the fittest and self improvement. And drinking filtered water means you're a microplastic/fluoride conspiracy theorist and therefore also right leaning,

an average Any Forums poster would school an Hollywood "Expert"

Those things are true though heh, going to the gym does make you more right wing.

Like blaming the Buffalo shooter exclusively on Tucker Carlson. Like, I don’t like the guy but the intense focus on him after the attack was so bizzare, especially since the manifesto shit on Fox News and the shooter did not identify as right wing

checked. leftism is a mental illness.

why are there buff lefties, then?

>vox

Attached: 14782212495.gif (220x220, 682.02K)

Caring about yourself instead of finding bandaids, whatever they may be, is a right wing philosophy.

Outside of the methhead and the movie-expert-who-doesn't-know-shit-about-movies, what happened today boys?

kek

Attached: 1651002964865.jpg (480x394, 32.73K)

We need to do better guys

Attached: reddit5.png (1809x483, 58.76K)

Ah yes, Vox, the pinnacle of cutting edge journalism is here to teach us the trial's significance. Well I'm convinced

lmao it's real

Attached: urgj.png (1306x986, 618.61K)

Where do you even find those?

There's a difference between making that observation, and using that information to discredit people who work out like you just found a chink in their armor and you have no other avenue of attack. There's literally people now who, after losing a debate, will point out that you have harry potter on your book shelf and therefore is a nazi by association with JK Rowling's beliefs.

>everyone cooming and holding up Muffin Doctor and Camille as role models for young girls everywhere
>"people hate women"
Why are they like this?

i dont think she will win the counter suit but no fucking way depp wins the defamation

>male and female presenting
why are you on a tranny subreddit