Men really could get this ripped on the middle ages?

Men really could get this ripped on the middle ages?

Attached: The-Northman-chegara-a-Netflix.jpg (1280x720, 150.28K)

>>Any Forums

Not that lean. There is no reason for warriors to be that lean

yes but they would be considerably younger and they would basically be part of a warrior caste that purposefully trains regularly (naked) and is well-fed before they go out and raid lanklets to take their food, women and precious metals

If they eat well and exercise why not? The norfman and his gang were basically raiding and fighting all the time, they weren't some peasants eating nothing but bread and onions.

Everyone was ripped back then

t. /plg/ lard ass

Really easy. Farmer's carry everyday and 2k calorie diet if you're 6'1.

>Boys on War Mode convinced that he juiced for this role
It seems natural to me. He isn't like Bautista/Rock level of mass where his shoulder blades are the size of his head.

>no processed food
>active lifestyle

Everyone was probably ripped back then desu

Hes not even that big honestly. Only part that is unrealistic is maybe how big his traps are.

these types of movies have given everyone brain damage. everyone knows these people had to work out hard for their body but they think people in the past who had no clue about nutrition or exercising just fell into a body like that lol.

no, they didnt look like that, they did not work out, they did not have a diet to support that body either. alexander used steroids, a chef that made him specific meals, and did a 4 day body split to get that body. you can look it up on youtube.

people back then were mostly just thin and wiry, so imagine that but with way less muscle definition.

Not really. I'm 6'2 210 lbs at 18%. Good luck fighting when lean and getting cut through like paper. Fat was beneficial in combat.

guys who don't know how either history or muscles work

High muscle mass and leanness are naturally contradictory. The more muscle you gain the more natural fat you gain along with it. It's not that you can't have this musclemass, it's that you have to settle for a strongman look, or that you can't have low bodyfat, but you have to settle for ottermode. This particular look is a very modern invention of special dieting, special work out plan, and performance enhancement drugs.

>2k calorie
Are you a woman?
Retard kek

People weren't "ripped" but they were swole as fuck
2K for a fighting man at 5ft9 is still too low. Armies would eat literally everything in their wake, only the discipline of the higher-ups kept armies from starving whatever area they happened to be in

seriously, you can tell who has never worked out a day in his life if that person believes anyone other than absolute genetic freaks of the past had a body like this

Test

What do you expect. People think Hemsworth, Momoa and Cavill are natty

Yes really

Attached: F7E132AA-270D-46E1-8184-79527616E89C.jpg (627x1023, 172.61K)

>Men really could get this ripped on the middle ages?

Jesus fuck, you spic, at least learn how to pose a question in the English language before reminding me your tacobreath language exists. Whatever happened to lurking?

yea and those buff women in michelangelos paintings were totally a representation of what real women looked at that time lmao

His arms are too fucking small lmao. I haven't stepped foot in a gym in over 3 years and I armmog this "warrior" into oblivion

Yes, but not as a fucking viking. A greek athlete could probably look like that, not a dude supposed to survive cold weather.

manlet detected

There’s no point to overly large arms, swish two logs for arms a couple of times and then you’re useless

if we're going to take his trainers word for it, he had alex train his abs every day with a lot of rotational oblique work, thats why his core overpowers everything

Lanky subhuman detected. You will never look like you lift without roids.

>>Any Forums