How does he get away with it...

How does he get away with it? He's currently not banned from preforming at any venues and Netflix keeps pushing his specials.

Attached: Dave Chapelle.jpg (982x726, 58.13K)

he's actually funny and black

He's got the pass.

Don't make me say it

True equality only comes from being able to laugh and joke around at the quirks and foibles all types of people have. No one should be inherently better than others. Fuck Twitter for putting trannies on a pedestal as if they're some sacred cow who can only be referred to in reverence and praise.

>why can't people who i fall head over heels to be offended by just die

Negro magic

Attached: 1641599143973.png (708x531, 537.89K)

millennials still like him because they grew up watching the chapelle show, and most people outside of the internet echo chambers think that trannies are weird and funny
>Netflix keeps pushing his specials
probably due to sunk cost, they paid him a lot of money

It's kikes rubbing your face in it by allowing a black to say what they forbid whites to say.

Trannies are employed by Marxists as a litmus test to identify and persecute dissenters, just as Christians have employed the Trinity to do this throughout the middle ages.

Even regular people are starting to get tranny fatigue. Everyone is laughing at trannies now.

I thought this would have been obvious.

They're actually trapped by their own standards. They set up the standards by which to criticize and now Israel is subject to all of them. A racist apartheid ethnostate with walls, concentration camps, stolen lands, and genocide.

fucking racist white people is how

I wish. In one week Corporations will be making all things LGBT as appealing as possible and shoving it in everyone's faces.

Compare him to actual stand-ups and you'll see how poor his material is

Le Funny Black Guy.

Part of me thinks John Mulaney is purposefully having him on so he can shed his wholesome tumblr queer-friendly image and get a better audience

Because cancel culture isn't real

>168454957
Weak bait, you don't even deserve any (You)s

its because hes a nigger

what happens in one week

Dude I'll take that any day over now where they make it as unappealing as possible and shove it in our faces

I don't want them

tell that to rosanne

I don't want (You)s
It's a plain, simple fact

Pride Month

Attached: Just-Wanna-Play-Video-Games.jpg (1199x800, 323.22K)

Numbers don't lie, I have no doubt his specials are getting more views than Nanette or whatever shit. Now that they're actually in the red they don't have the luxury of being a woke as possible. If anything turns the tide it's this

Doesn't bother them because in the minds of the tarded majority, muh holohoax means they need a homeland at any cost.

gay month starts

god dammit another one?

Because he still supports every other woke thing. Tranny hate is okay if you’re still shilling about KANG FLOYD

Ah yes, glad I'm going back to the U.S. just in time for pride month

excellent point. Its logically inconsistent so only those truly ideological would believe it, and shit becomes a faith contest.

Honestly really good point. Just like I agree that most Christian ideas are basically good, most of the ideals behind tolerance, fairness, and diversity (to a lesser extent) are also basically good.

But people dont join cults to do good.

That isn't every other woke thing though, that's just a black thing. He's being as ableist, sexist, racist against asians, etc. as anybody

This he’s basically a full on leftist sjw who happens to have some ever so slightly different sjw takes. He’s an attempt at getting rightwingers into identity politics

hahahhaaa

>you won't own anything
>corporate feudalism
>fanatical zealots persecuting anyone who questions their faith
Yeah I'm thinking it's medieval time

Didn't going on a cocaine binge, cheating on his wife, and knocking up Olivia Munn right out of rehab already do that?

Yup. You have to be blind to not see they’re all doing this. Netflix being another big example.