Why do reddit letter media threads get to stay up while other eceleb threads get you b&?

Why do reddit letter media threads get to stay up while other eceleb threads get you b&?
>they discuss muh heckin films
So does pic related faggot

Attached: EBFA6F25-A855-40CD-B39C-8C217EFD4B55.jpg (442x415, 34.67K)

Morbius?

I can’t for the life of me see the appeal this guy has. He sounds uninterested and is an absolute manlet. He’s not funny, either. Whats going on?

RLM discusses actual movies even if it's lowbrow capeshit garbage but this guy is just another react drama youtuber for zoomies

This board sucks and the mods hate this place.I find myself browsing other boards that are properly moderated and gatekept just to follow an in-depth discussion on a subject I have minimal interest in.

Attached: IMG_20191115_112313.jpg (994x994, 244.94K)

Hell if I know,if he is attractive am moving to America to become a model.You can have the sexiest voice ever if you only have like 2 tones,I wish I could kidnap him and shave his face and head with a razor,long hair and beard on some small boned faggot pisses me off like you wouldn't believe.

He's constantly putting out content. When you doing 7-15 min videos on literally everything some of it has to stick.

Charlie rated BR2049 real low.
I've never liked him since.

Past a certain age you cant call yourself Charlie anymore

>HULLUH ITS ME MUSTCRUTUKUHL

he had some funny content until the face reveal

Bill and Ted's excellent AIDS adventures

>RLM
never understood this board's obsession with those hacks

name one (3)

Used to be fun ages ago, now he does what say. He just makes lazy content and posts 2-4 vids per day(most of them are just parts from his twitch streams) to keep his ecosystem of his simps alive

Your honor, may we approach?
*whispers*

Alright. So. You do understand actors are on topic for Any Forums?

OBJECTION! Leading

..Are actors on topic for tv?

>yes

Id like to bring up exhibit 12A. Do you see that?

>yes

Please explain to the jury what this is.

>Its the banned page on 4channel. He was banned for being off topic.

No, thats not entirely accurate is it? Read it out for us.

>Discussions should pertain to actors, a-

I rest my case.

Attached: 1651390342593.jpg (1500x1000, 926.94K)

Ck
A
fa

He parrots popular opinion. People think "oh this guy thinks like me"

You need therapy.

so he's RLM a VIDEO podcast I don't see the difference here

POOPY SHIT DICK FART ON MY CUM TITTIES. how did people ever find this guy remotely funny?

I follow him since 2013 and i enjoy his content. But im not the best critic to give you an impartial opnion.

You dont need to stand out sometimes, it is about being someone relatable and just being lucky.