/BcS/ Better Call Saul General

I am DONE talking to you man Edition
Previous

Attached: 776E633C-A527-420D-BB1E-59E582E26887.jpg (1334x750, 105.05K)

dubs and the next episode won't be filler

favorite lawyers in fiction besides Chuck McGill?

Attached: ken.png (539x692, 338.54K)

Literally nothing has happened this season

You're way out of your depth in this matter.

Attached: 1653314748368.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

coping roastie with no child that keeps larping as a teenager when her ship sailed literally decades ago

other women her age take photos with their children graduating, or at a familly BBQ
but her? she can only post some desperate picture larping as an attractive female when her skin is saggy like the average grandma, hair is dyed, thinking she can still cause an erection when all the erections she ever caused ended up doing nothing for her

Attached: file.png (1080x1338, 1.56M)

fucking hell OP label announce your new thread, why you tryna be sneaky

So uh, was just rewatching the first episode of this season and in the beginning intro, the camera pans to a book on Saul's table and it's HG Wells Time Machine, is the timeline theory actually real?

Howard Hamlin, of course.

perfect

nigga, you gay

I'm sowwy UwU ;-)

no shit you fucking retard, that's the only reason we're still watching this show.

Dave from Carlitos Way, who was the inspiration for Ken Rosenberg.

have sex

I know this is a meme at this point, but it's factually false. The first 3 episodes front loaded the season, so the last few episodes have felt relatively slow in comparison, but it's evident that it's building up to a culmination and I have no doubt that it will deliver, so zoomies and speedies (speed watchers) need to relax.

Too many creepy characters in this season.

>weird jolly interracial couple who don't talk to the cartel people they share a secret tunnel and spy lair with
>weird bald man and square jaw man who follow kim
>weird jimmy dressed as howard
>weird howard's creepy mean wife

I had bitch, with an actual attractive woman and not some saggy cunt
you only lust for trash like that because you are a sexually stunted manchild that thinks he might get pity sex from total trainwrecks, it will never happen

checked, i thought it was just retarded shit posting

>thinking she can still cause an erection
Be honest, you were rock hard and are just looking for an excuse to post that picture

Yes but she's hot so idc

and nothing will happen tonight

does your mommy know you fantasize about grandmas?