Konnichiwa, DUDE!

Konnichiwa, DUDE!

Attached: 1649550079762.webm (352x640, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny3pV1jhW1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is Korean however

Why are japanese men like this?

he is just scratching his leg. it really itches

So what’s wrong with jacking off in public? I do that shit all the time. Granted, I’m a little more discreet about it. I wear big baggy sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. I put a hole through the hoodie right front and the right pocket of my sweatpants. Then I can put my arm through the front of the hoodie through the sweatpants and access my cock. I like to follow around hot skinny women with big butts. Especially if they have leggings on. I’ll just walk behind them and using my index finger and thumb I stroke my cock. The movement is nearly imperceptible. After a couple minutes I blow my load into my pants, find a bathroom to clean off and dry myself in, then repeat in a few hours.

Love doing this at the gym btw, best ass in town goes there

Based

Based.

He's Korean

Japanese WOULD never!

me on methamphetamines

if this was real you'd have to have a really small dick of this to work

This post is made by a nigger. Take note the clothing apparel and constant sex on mind. Also of notice the Brasilian goblins crying based as they notice a glimmer of their ancestor in this poster.

t.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny3pV1jhW1E

5 and a half inches aint small bitch it’s above average

Fuck you racist I’m mixed but I’m over half white and light skinned with blue eyes

Upper end of average at best

Haha

Nice

only in muttland

I jacked off at the beach the other day. Went to the bathroom just as two women showed up in those g-sring bath suits. The door had a window so I just stood there staring at their asses through the window and jacking off. It's not easy being a coomer but someone has to do it

Based

come home brown man your home isn't amongst these dirty white man who don't understand you.

Haha I want to try this that sounds awesome, you practically see their whole ass while blasting it

post selfie holding an ID

holy based , I kneel for my asian brother...

My dick is 8.3" if I tried to do this Id get caught in 5 seconds

Sensei…teach me your ways…I will be your greatest student…

Seems pretty reasonable.