Would you join them for second breakfast?

would you join them for second breakfast?

Attached: lotr.jpg (629x783, 86.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zt3tsA-qlew?t=230
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any Forums told me everyone hated sean astin and that nobody wanted to be friends with him

Kek that’s what I thought too. I read that he only got along with Billy Boyd. Still could be true and he’s just civil with them now. Viggo was the only one that actually publicly talked shit about Sean Astin

Sauce?

What did Viggo say?

>no hobbit hole special

Donald trump was the ragnarok of america. His voters literally vote against their own interests

That was one user that had a hate boner for Sean and was even posting some paragraph from his book to justify it extreme autism

there is none, Any Forums is full of shit. they see pics without astin and then assume no one invites him or some shit

Attached: lotr reunion.jpg (2000x1333, 1.32M)

He basically just calls Sean Astin a liar or highly exaggerated things. Almost everyone says he comes off as a huge baby in his book
youtu.be/Zt3tsA-qlew?t=230
About 3:50 in

Random review of his book:
> he spends the whole thing alternating between whining about others and whining about himself, and the only cast member about whom he doesn’t seem to have a single complaint is Billy Boyd. Everyone comes in for jealousy and snark. At one point even his wife tells him to stop complaining and appreciate what he has, and Fran Walsh emails him after the ROTK premiere to say his bitching hurt Peter Jackson’s feelings.

>second breakfast
Do Americans really...

Jesus Sam got fucking fat

>the episode where Sean Astin directs the helicopters in for landing while everyone else laughs at him

lotta potah toes

said autistic user talking about random people reviewing his autobiography

Aye, but what about third breakfast?

third breakfast is elevenses

What’s wrong with that? I was curious about his book, and almost all reviews were negative because they Sean Astin just whines about everything

kek i thought you were kidding but there he is

Then what's brunch?

elevenses is like brunch since it comes just before lunch

I love these little niggas like you wouldnt believe

They were idiots. What were you for believing in them?