Be a real man and start smoking

Be a real man and start smoking

Attached: DfyWhH4UwAc3Zzx.jpg (527x706, 83.4K)

literally me

How about you become a good jew and kill yourself?

>proceeds to kill himself

I so wanted to last night. Saw a kino scene and suddenly felt the urge to go out and light one up. I've been quit for a long time but smoked a long time before that. The desire never leaves you.

I think you mean
>be a real man and enjoy cigarettes without getting addicted
t. buy a couple packs a year for parties and socializing outside bars

Based.

>dude, smoking's unhealthy!

Attached: 1650624004033.jpg (923x1200, 126.78K)

>inhaling poisonous smoke into your lungs is, like, so heckin' bad for youuuuu

Any guys that managed to quit here? How did you do it?

>start smoking
>still don't look like a young alain delon

don't mind if i do

Attached: 1555858799612.jpg (224x250, 9.06K)

The most important thing is to stay away from smokers. They will pull you back into it. Throw away all your cigs, take a weekend camping trip to clear your head and stop hanging around smokers.

Only reason i quit was because i got really sick bronchitis i think. Tried smoking 2 weeks after and ended up getting pneumonia so i said fuck this i'm done. So yeah only reason i quit was because i scared myself.

Any Forums is a worse addiction than smoking

>being a slave to addiction
degenerate and i mean that in the original sense of the word. Not a chud version.

I don't think it's worth the health risks but smoking is objectively very cool

Attached: 1615410873640.jpg (1364x2048, 299.29K)

>smoking is objectively very cool
Only according to Jewish propagandists. Smoking us disgusting and trashy

my dad quit after 42 years of smoking after reading that famous Allen Carr book. He dropped it right away and he's been 3 years free. You will probably find pdf online.

No one's asking Any Forumscels like you what's cool

>Any guys that managed to quit here? How did you do it?
I benefitted a lot from learning that nicotine itself isn't actually addictive, it's just a compulsive habit.

why would you get addicted to something nonaddictive?

Anti-smoking was a moral panic used to cover up an increase in lung cancer that has never declined in spite of a massive intergenerational decrease in smoking.

Asides from a couple of benefits that really only show up in data, smoking isn't particularly healthy, but it's no worse for you than regular soda or alcohol consumption.

Enjoy your cancer, golem

don't know what you mean right now

>smell like shit
>pay out the ass
>get cancer
>fuck up your teeth
>infuse everything you live around with the same awful smell
>compelled to suck on small phallic objects every few hours
Wow smoking is the coolest 8D

I already said it isn't worth the health risks. You're too dumb to even follow the discussion. Enjoy your pavlovian compulsion to bring "the Jews" into everything

>Only according to Jewish propagandists.
Tobacco companies are one of the few heavily anglo saxon institutions remaining. Why do you think people set out to destroy them?

>>smell like shit
Filtered

>Wow smoking is the coolest
so true

Attached: 310f45fdad8237b20c509472e6066189221043495.png (1280x1577, 1.78M)

What makes it so aesthetic?

Attached: ag3hn8~3.jpg (517x519, 43.16K)

I got sick and couldn't smoke for a few days, I went back and it wasn't the same. A voice in my head told me "just throw the fucking things out" so I did. After one week I realized I really didn't miss the smoking just the ritual. Find something to replace it

this level of cope is just sad

>Smoking tobacco causes cancer
>Smoking weed does not cause cancer
>No other inhaled herb causes cancer
Imagine falling for this.

The only cope is assuming you're being given objective information in grade school and clinging to it your whole life. I don't even smoke, there's just very little evidence corelating tobacco use and cancer.

>Dad smoked cigs and weed all my life
>Find it disgusting
>Tried smoking weed and hated it more
>Never got hooked on smoking
>Litterly hear my dad coughing up a lung when I think of it
>He ironically dosent die from smoking but fucking his lungs didn't help any.
the jokes on me i'm more of a drinker than anything and nothing really hits me any more so I just don't drink anything.

>I don't even smoke
that's even worse. It means you're willingly rendering yourself retarded FOR NO FUCKING REASON at all lmao

Lung cancer has been declining for at least 20 years, are you ok?